Why are conservatives shitting their diapers about Al Franken but are fine with Roy Moore?

The left condemn sexual predators no matter what their political affiliation, but conservatives seem to get amnesia when it comes to people like Roger Ailles, Roy Moore, and their favorite- Trump. Most ignore it, some flat out endorse it as long as it’s on their side. Why is that? Do conservatives really not have any morals?

>>>/mediamatters/

With Roy Moore you have 40 year old claims, so how do you tell who is telling the truth? See who lies first. In Moore case every bit of evidence that has been presented ends up being ends up being false.

With Al Franken we have fucking pictures (multiple pictures) & fucking Video!

People can make all the claims they want, but if they can't be backed up or are easily disproven their bullshit.

Plus if a woman doesn't come forward with in a year of a event happening, fuck'em. No more waiting decades, report when shit happens or GTFO

Same reason why liberals are demanding Moore step down, but are fine with Franken staying in. They’re also completely forget about Bill Clinton, and all the women he raped (and didn’t believe his victims) Do Democrats not have morals?

Who waited decades? He was banned from the local mall for being a predator in the 80s. Do you have any idea how much of a creep you had to be to get banned from a mall in the 80s?

This.mthere is no concrete proof that Roy Moore actually molested those girls, but there is concrete proof that Al Frankenstein did. Trump said that the women willing let him grope them so it wasn't against their will so he never sexually assaulted them.

>Same reason why liberals are demanding Moore step down, but are fine with Franken staying in.
But they’re not fine with it

They were fine with Bill though. Remember when Hillary said “all victims of sexual assault should be believed?” But also said that her husbands victims were whores and “asking for it”... why didn’t she believe them?

There are multiple lawsuits against trump for sexual abuse that have been settled out of court. The right is fine with it.

Damn. You got me. The Clintons ARE fucked up hypocrites. Well shit, I guess that makes Roy Moore the best ever!

Agenda.

/thread

And this was the woman who called herself a champion of women’s rights. Turns out she meant only left-wing women... what a hypocritical piece of garbage

one did something with proof and one didnt

The owners of the mall said that was a lie.

That's just another false claim. Turns out, no he wasn't.

We agree the Clintons are both severely fucked up, the difference is the left actually thinks Roy Moore is too

>Liberals: Roy Moore/Trump
>Conservatives: But Bill Clinton/Al Franken
>Liberals: But Roy Moore/Trump

Utterly retarded.

Nobody is honest anymore. Everything comes down to the part in your partisan. Culture is fractured, honesty is a memory, integrity is a weakness.
The end is near. Bring out your dead. Smoke it if you got it.

But it’s never been proven that he did anything wrong, whereas with Clinton as well as Franken there is.

Why can’t they all be fucked up? Why do you have to pick a side of which sexual predators you hate and which one’s you turn a blind eye to?

>Do conservatives really not have any morals?

Franken fucking ADMITTED it happened and there are pics. So we actually know for sure that he did it on this one.

It's no fucking hard to understand retard.

When shareblue uses media matters as their source...

No, that’s cons finally wising up to the game as it’s played now. No more enemies to the right.

You've obviously not been keeping up with the story. You're one of those people who claim to be well versed in a subject because you read a headline aren't you?

Tribalism, Sebastian Junger, Joe Rogan, the rational anyone are centrists in general

There's no evidence against Roy Moore - only allegations. American law is not "guilty until proven innocent."

There's evidence against Al Frankenstein.

Because the Roy Moore case has already been proven to be a hoax.

It's pretty obvious that the left is throwing the clintons under the bus because they no longer need them. Hell, as recent as the 2016 election they were down playing what Bill had done and that Hillary covered for him. Now all of the sudden we're supposed to believe they've had a change of heart?

Conservatives have been talking shit on Roger Ailes for years. The idea that they have been silent on him is a liberal meme and it's a lame one.

Donald Trump's only crime is explaining how groupies work. If any nog rapper had said the exact same thing no one would have batted an eye.

As far as Roy Moore is concerned, it's clearly just ZOG using the same old tricks. He's been in public life and government work for decades but ALL OF A SUDDEN when Trump might get another ally in Congress, here come the used up thots to accuse him of some 40 year old bullshit.

Now flip on MSNBC and you can see the liberals defend Kike extraordinaire Al Franken for creeping on a sleeping woman because she was wearing a flak jacket.

There's a double standard and it's not on the right.

soros and brock will die of an aneurysm

This has been American politics since the beginning, the fake mistress which has now degenerated into even more petty non-crimes deemed relevant by the left wing media right before an election is classic stuff to the point that was actually how Clinton got away with his shit because that's like hearsay! Weaponized outrage is all it is most of the time, sometimes they're guilty. Sometimes there's video and picture evidence like Al Franken.

>someone on the left claims to hate the clintons?
>this is fake news, people it’s not real
>there’s no way in the world the last election pissed off a bunch of people on the left and they’re tired of the horse shit status quo, that’s impossible!

but what does this mean?

Ayyyys are real.

it's all so obvious now

Al Franken is guilty, Moore isn't

yep and during an election too..
hmmm..

Fuck Roy Moore, and fuck Al Frankenstein

Franken did it
Franken has always made rape and sex jokes like a good jew comedian

Moore is running for office so it is "politicized"

um I don't need a neg to see its 2 fucking pens

Franken is guilty because listen and believe. This is his own preferred legal standard as a Democrat.

Roy Moore’s preferred legal standard is due process. He may or may not be guilty, but he gets due process first before we simply assume guilt.

How do you not understand this difference?

>Dem strategist
How bout an actual Dem Senator or Congressman stand up and say the same thing. Hasn’t happened.
Moore is only a candidate not even a Senator, look and see how many R’s have called for him to step down and withdraw. It’s the hypocrisy stupid.

It's absurd at this point. I can understand a woman or women being afraid to come forward. But we can't over compensate with automatically believing every claim. No, we get it right, we investigate, presumption of innocence with due process. If there is credible evidence of guilt then the person should be held accountable.

The solution is to only listen and believe for accusations against liberals, at least until they DISAVOW REEE that standard.

liberals are shitting about roy and shitting their diapers over al

there is a photograph of franken

moore supposedly did what he did 40 years ago and there's no evidence

hes not even touching her in the photo. lol. pigs ( Sup Forums's favorite people) in moores town say that he was banned from the mall for preying on highschoolers. lmao

Liberals and morals dont mix. Hell they celebrated electing a tranny

Because when you're so wrapped up in your own ideology you become a hypocritical piece of shit

You're right, you can't really tell if he's actually touching her.
That doesn't deteriorate the evidence even slightly. It's still photographic evidence of him creeping on her, which makes her claim that he sexually assaulted her extremely credible.
It is still one of the strongest pieces of evidence we've ever seen for an allegation like this.

Another Clinton apologist. Shareblue Soros NeverTrumper.

>Why aren't you denouncing someone over unproven accusations?

Sorry I thought we were innocent until proven guilty in this country.

LOL Paid fake allegations are not relevant, this country is loaded with child molesting child murdering blowjob for 5 bucks and con men...the smears against Moore have been refuted

If the governor of Minnesota were not a Dem, they would be defending Al Franenstein to the hilt.

Let's reverse the situations. If someone TOOK A PICTURE of Roy Moore doing the grope thing, and an obvious lie, with only a forged yearbook signature yearbook and some other unsubstantiated allegations from 30 years ago, which would you think was more convincing? Get yourself and your low IQ out of here, scumbag.

Roy Moore:

>40 year old accusations, not even accusationsof crimes.

>Al Franken:
>took a picture of him doing pretty much exactly what trump joked about, except worse because he was groping an unconsicous woman

Thanks, friend!

"C-Can't we just agree that Moore is a sexual predator after all? (Despite the fact that all the testimonies given either have no evidence at all, or were already thoroughly debunked)"

>photographic evidence of al franken
left doesnt give a shit
>autograph in yearbook
left rails that it's evidence of wrongdoing

My cunt liberal cousin made me watch bill mahr show defending that Democrat that raped that woman at the USO show. They were saying what a good guy he was, while shitting on Moore, as all rapists should be shitted on. Googled all their names on the show, including the congressman.

All jews.

If you think that, then you’re really a fuckin retard.

I guess you missed every single republican turning on Moore and asking him to step down

They’re typical bull shit hypocrite liberals. Fuck em.

Ill break it down even easier.
>Moore denies accusations
>Al franken admitted to them.
Which one is being told to step down?
If you answered moore you'd be correct, even an admitted rapist like franken doesnt have to step down, but a mere accusation of moore is grounds for stepping down.
>That should tell you all you need to know about the political witch hunt

I don't get why this is relevant

Complete lie, proven false
>Whats next youll say he was banned from mcdonalds for raping babies?

Proof?
>Non-salon articles please!

We are literally trolling the left by holding them to their own standards. Conservatives know men are flawed and hold a realistic standard for how politicians should behave. That standard is the court system. Allegations mean dick. We want Franken to step down and watch the left shit their pants when we defend Trump.

Bill clinton admitted to extramarital sex in the white house.
He settled several lawsuits of rape out of court and paid millions to shut women up.
The MSM at the time completely covered it up, and attacked he victims
>But sure moore who has denied it all.is just like Clinton...kek

Again, the ones who admit to it are guilty. The ones who deny are innocent until proven guilty.
>This isnt a hard concept to comprehend

Jesus christ learn2grammar

I knew you'd be reasonable!

Exactly, I’d be the first to piss on Moore if he is proven guilty. But only bullshit narrative has been used by the liberal/rhino morons with no actual proof.

Oh my, i hope he sues her for defamation.
>These baseless claims cant be tolerated

The Left & MSM have covered up the Clintons scandals for 30 years.
>Now they dont need them, so its easier to toss them aside and claim they havent been covering up.
Americans dont have a long memory

Also, I could give two shits less about Franken. The left needs to grow the fuck up. His accuser did the right thing. She just told a story about how he's a creep (with evidence) but said she doesn't care if there's an investigation.

As for Clinton, I'm pissed the media covered up the allegations. He was not being accused of groping, it was actual rape.

As for Moore, he is being accused of sexual assault and I do not fault the media for covering the story. I'm pissed about everyone calling for him to withdraw from the race without evidence. The people of Alabama know the allegations, let them decide if they still want to vote for the guy.

>Your an actual faggot sage
Hang them both!

They're saying the accuser used this signature as the basis for the forged yearbook signature not knowing it was stamp by his assistant "Delbra Adams." The accuser thought Moore signed docs with "D.A." because he was the district attorney.

> left and they’re tired of the horse shit status quo
Is the 'left' retarded. What do they think got Trump elected. They aren't the only people on the planet with their own feelings and brain cells rubbing together.

OP got BTFO pretty hard in this thread.