Why didn't Senka just fuck 500,000 people to get their attendance numbers?

Why didn't Senka just fuck 500,000 people to get their attendance numbers?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZV3DTv7d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's assume that Sento, Latifa and the fairies fuck people for 8 hours a day, half an hour each customer.
That would mean 96 clients a day.
To reach 500000 it would take 5208 days. Too long.

>SENKA

stop talking with me and my waifu

You've never heard about gangbangs, have you.

Three holes + 2 hands, they can do 5 at a time. Also limit time to 15 minutes.
They should work overtime considering what's at stake.

What about the 2 armpits and footjobs? Hairjob works too.

How do you charge gangbang, mang? Some will get more action and more time than others. It will lead to customer dissatisfaction.

>Three holes

Weren't they letting people in for free anyway? Just use gangbang as main attraction and when people are done they will stick around and pay for concessions and rides.

user that's silly, why couldn't they service 3-4 guys at once? Again assuming they take half an hour (which I doubt it will take them that long, imagine all the virgin otaku busting in the first minute) and using an 8 hour day. The fairies and Latifa could get 500,000 in 2084-1563 days.
Now if we make it 10-12 hour days we can get there a bit faster (1,667-1041 days). But there are probably more girls (along with the new hires) so maybe we can ramp it up to 8 girls doing the dirty work working 12 hour days and let's make it 15 minutes to finish off 4 guys we got 326 days to get it done. There would probably be some issues so let's just say 400 days. And again we are not even maximizing our resources here, we could probably charge an insane amount and then use that money to fly people into Amagi from around the world (except niggers).

Who the fuck is senka

And we aren't using any of the guys, I'm pretty sure with how cocky Kanye is he could probably get 10 guys off in an hour. Along with many other girls.
And there is still an amusement park so that alone attracts quite a number of people.

You are ignoring the fact that sex would ultimately attract more people. Let's say that for every guy they fuck, 10 more are interested. That's only 502 days total.

Probably couldn't combine handjob and armpitjob, feels like they would be mutually incompatible.

You guys are lewd. Just livestream the sexlife of Kanye x Sento on the screen and we will hit the target

Did ABP even sell 500k?

Ok, so working for 12 hours a day like that would mean 1440 customer.
To reach 500k it would take 347 days.

you forgot Kanye

You guys are forgetting the mental and physical tolls that would take on the girls

All it takes is one thrust into the wrong hole to get one of them out of commission for a week.

they could do it on stage and have people like you watch to get more customers

dafuq is ABP

stop making me want to save first loli pic in my fapfolder

and the mascots

This is hentai, where girls love getting hit in the cervix.

Well how many girls total were there?
I'm pretty sure there were a double digit amount at least so if one goes down it won't be too bad. That and we will have the mascots taking care of anyone who decides to do something tricky.
We could probably use x amount one day and y amount the next and have them alternate days and what not so they don't lose it but I'm pretty sure most of them were driven so hard to keep the park alive they wouldn't mind fucking dudes each day, I mean just look at what they had to do to keep the park alive without BJ's, HJ's, etc...

>Latifa
>loli

Sento, Latifa and the fairies are the only ones involved enough to sell their bodies for the park.
AV chan and the others wouldn't.

What about the twintails loli? I bet she'd be into it.

All Kyoani's women are made for breeding. Some of their men too.

>Make it a lottery-type thing.
>"20 guys from today's gate admission will get lucky!"
>"And a few very lucky ladies as well!"
Pic very related.

Do you think Sento or Sylphy would be more popular among the men?

this could turn a higher profit than just straight fucking if done right. Maybe up it from 20 per day to 50 or something though. you could even charge extra for tickets under the premise that if you pay [x] amount it'll add a second chance to the lottery

They are not sluts.

>They are not sluts.

Depends what they're into.
Sento would put up some fight, Sylphy would just be happy about getting stuffed in every hole.

fuck you, i will organize and monopoly to buy all the ticket through proxy. Then i fucked up the price and sell only 20.

>facebook

My wife Koboli is not for sale.

because not one would buy. Literally the worst cast, bring no plot or any decent fujioshit humor.

Sprinting instead of Jogging is stupid when you're going for endurance.

Look at the sky it's magic hour!

She doesn't need any of that to be the best.

>Look at the sky it's magic hour!
or
>Look at the sky it's magical!

What would be her target audience?

Pedos.

>and using an 8 hour day.
Make the girls contractors, and you can use them up to 18 hours a day.

No, make it 24 hours, some guys like sleep sex.

I want to sleep with all the fairies.

It is me or the Sento's dress make Latifah beautiful than before

>14
>pedos

*less

You can have all but Sylphy. Sylphy is mine and mine alone.

Since when were Sup Forums experts in the prostitution industry?

Less princess appeal.
But she's still best girl.

Just make a theme park from RCT it's that simple.

go away Sup Forums

They fap all day, bro.

so how old is she?
lolibaba?

But why am I only attracted by the one that looks directly at the camera?

Slut,whore,crap.

Reminder that sento already won

Where is it from and Kanye seem dead.

Plz what JAV number

I think the latest ln that came out. Some user was translating for us a while ago an what I remember is that sento and kanie were in a hotel room, and they started making out but then one of them got a call from the princess or something and they stopped.

>dafuq is ABP
Do you even know the name of the show?

yeah, that Koreanbro.

can you pls refrain from using obscure abbreviation? The correct abbr. for this show is Amaburi.

That pic is from previous volume though, where they fight the wizard.

She's been 14 for years.
Still, underdeveloped teenager =\= loli

Don't forget that Kanie is attractive enough that he can be a manwhore for female customers.

Found the summary

Alright here I go. I usually translate for the Korean version of Amagi so if you guys want future spoilers just let me know. It's pretty damn clear Sento won the Kanye bowl at this point. Anyways: After the whole near-sex scene, Kanye and Sento decide that they need to wash up and go back over to Amagi. Kanye says that Sento can go first and Sento decides to shower. She thinks the following inside (since the LN is really fond of long-ass monologues)

>Sento could feel the warmth of Kanie's lips and how their bodies were upon each other. She did not know what this feeling was, what overtook her when he held her in his arms.

>Her hands dropped to her side as she wondered what would have happened if she had not stopped Kanie. Was it fear for what was to happen to the park or was it an innate fear of things falling apart? Was the status-quo really that bad?

>Her mind rushed as she thought of how her body was bared before Kanie, how he was above her, pushing that one kiss farther than she had ever thought her own emotions could run.

>"B-but on the Surface World that would mean...."

>Her mind ran as visions of a young girl with a black and white ribbon and distinct black hair tugged against her skirt, calling out, "Mommy, can you help me with my ribbon?"

>Sento knocked her head against the walls of the shower as she tried to cleanse her impure thoughts. She had to be the strength, the pillar of stability to Kanie's relative unpredictability.

>She smiled as she reassured herself that she loved Kanie, as self-centered and egotistic as he was. She would wait and watch over him as he watched over. Want more?"

I'm on a phone at the moment during my work break so it might take a bit longer from this point on. I'll paraphrase again though. FYI, she's calling him Seiya (aka his first name) which is only used for close friends/lovers

>Sento and Kanye are on the way to returning to the park, though they can't look each other in the eye. They're holding each other's hands by the pinky though it gradually becomes a full on hand-holding thing

>Sento: "Seiya-kun, a-are you okay? Even though you'd be seen holding hands with an unwomanly soldier like me..."

>Kanie: "I-it's not like I haven't done this before! Hahaha! I-it's just.....well, I don't...."

>Sento: "Seiya-kun?" >Kanie: "....I-I wouldn't hold hands with just anyone, okay? The only girl I'd ever even consider doing this with would have to be a girl befitting to my standards. She would have to be the most beautiful woman in the world, a supermodel!" >Sento: (giggles) >Kanie: "I-is that funny?"

>Sento: "You haven't changed at all. Please stay this way for me and indulge in my own selfishness to love the man you were and will always be"

>Kanie: "Only if you promise to keep pointing a gun at my face if I ever stray from Amagi"

There is another scene where Moffle and the rest of the Amagi staff (including the fairies) are well-aware of what is going on, though they think Sento and Kanie fucked already."

>She's been 14 for years.
im not sure what this means

Moffle: "Well Kanie, I knew you were a deranged lunatic with no moral values, but to think that you would even engage in such inappropriate affairs with the guard captain of all people! Have you no shame?!"

>Kanie: "What the hell are you talking about?"

>Sento: "Indeed, Lord Moffle, I am fairly confused as to what you are referring to"

>Tirami: "Oh, even someone who is as inexperienced in these matters as you are knows what I'm talking about. So how was it, your first time? Hehehehe"

>Kanie: "W-wait, I didn't even...!"

>Tirami: "Oh, so you did go that far! You aren't even denying it!"

>Macaron: (whispering to Kanie) "So how was she? You managed to snag Sento, and I brought her here so you owe me a nice explanation, and maybe some tape too. I always heard there's blood the first time, but with how much Sento love s to-BANG BANG BANG"

>Sento: "Please refrain from spreading such rumors. It would be incredibly harmful not just to the park but also to some of the staff who would repeat it"

>Moffle: "Why did you shoot me....

A curse.

Later on:
>Muse: (crying) "Oh Sento, I never thought I would see the day you became a woman before all of us! Now you've skipped straight from guard captain to motherhood!"

>Salama: "Posting online, "so happy for your future child"

>Sento: "C-child?! I only dreamed of-" (covers her mouth)

>Muse: "Oh so this was predetermined? I hope you have a daughter so we can make her one of the future Elementario!"

>Kobory: "I get to be an aunty, I get to be an aunty! Kobory gets to fly with baby!"

>Sento: "W-what are you guys talking about? Me and Kanie only-"

>Sylphy: "Well, Tirami and Macaron came in and told us that you and Kanie-kun cared for each other deeply, but to think that you would go straight for the child! I'll be sure to give her many blessings (Chinese sayings)

>Salama: "Even I could tell. It was getting annoying. Although a love hotel to do the business without a wedding is a bit (hashtag) scandalous"

>Kobory: "Wheee!! I hope Sento's daughter can fly! Do humans have wings?"

>Sento: "P-please stop it! I'm not pregnant and I did not do anything indecent with Seiya-kun!"

>Kobory: "Seiya-kun? Already calling him by his first name too? Oh, this is just adorable."

>Muse: "So have you already come up with a name? When's the baby shower?"

>Sento: "Why do I have to endure this...."

>Kobory: "Kobori wants a flying child too! How do I make one!"

>Sento: "S-stop!"

KOREANBRO

"intervention") and Sento and Kanie pretty much sit there awkwardly back to back unable to look at each other. Sento and Kanie are wet as shit which is how they ended up having to change clothes later. They get into some heartfelt conversation eventually where Kanie pretty much admits that:
>Kanie: "Sento, you know me probably better than anyone else. The time I've been here and how much I've put into this park. Sometimes I wonder if this whole facade is just too much"

>Sento: "What do you mean?"

>Kanie: "My parents, my family, it's not exactly the ideal situation for someone like me. Coming from a broken home like me, it's pretty pitiful, isn't it?"

>Sento: "Seiya-kun...."

>Kanie: "But throughout this whole pain in the ass process, you guys have always been standing here with me. Latifa, the Elemenatrio, everyone. But most of all, you have been there from the beginning."

>Sento: ".... (or more or less the LN just says she looks with wide eyes)

>Kanie: "You know, I never thanked you for bringing me here. Given, you did point a gun at my face and force me there, but it gave me a purpose. So I guess, just this once, thanks Sento."

>Sento: (smiles) "You've also helped me too, Seiya-kun. You helped me learn a lot about this world and how to live in it, how to enjoy it, and how to fall in lo...."

>Kanie: "S-sento, did you just...?"

>Sento: "E-excuse me, Seiya-kun. I think it would be best if we both changed out of these wet clothes."

>Kanie: "A-agreed"

So Sento goes into the bathroom and changes while Kanie has to do with a god damn bathtowel around his waist. Unfortunately for Sento as well, there is only a bathrobe which she gets out in. I'll post the second part in.
Part 2 of this stuff is pretty convoluted since Gatoh is pretty shit at doing love scenes to be honest.
Anyways, Kanie drops his spaghetti seeing Sento in the bathrobe (henceforth that bathrobe picture) and Sento is equally horrified to see Kanie in a towel. They call each other perverts before just accepting it and learning that they have to sleep in the bed together at night. While sleeping at night, neither of them can sleep, leading to this:
>Sento: "Seiya-kun, are you still awake?"

>Kanie: "How did you know?"

>Sento: "Whenever you take a nap at the office, I notice that your breathing is softer when you sleep."

>Kanie: "W-what? How close were you to my face?"

>Sento: "T-that's not what I meant!"
A bunch of blah blah blah until finally Kanye West becomes his Kanye Best. They're both facing each other in the bed at this point unable to sleep and across from one another. Kanie mans up. Kanie unconsciously moves his hand to Sento's face, before realizing what he was doing and panics. Sento is surprisingly accepting of it and simply smiles, bringing her hands through Kanie's hair, though she soon realizes what she was doing as well. She brings herself closer to Kanye and asks him this question, though somewhat depressed.

And then Kanye is kill.

Aren't Kobory and Sylphy mixed up?

>Sento: "Kanie, do you see me as a coworker or as a woman?"

>Kanie: "I-I....."

>Sento: "Ever since we began to know each other better, I've been confused, learning to deal with this pain in my chest that I have never felt before. I know what I want to say but...."

>Kanie: "You know I'm not good with dealing with these things..."

>Sento: (she smiles) "I know. You don't need to say anything, Seiya-kun"

>Kanie: "Sento, c-could you close your eyes for a minute? I-I think actions speak louder than words here"
I'm running out of room so I'll post the third part soon (aka the near sex scene).
>Kanie: "Sento, c-can you close your eyes for a moment"

>Sento: "V-very well...."

>Kanie pretty much goes on some monologue in his mind about how nervous he is and how beautiful Sento's face was up close.

>As he gets closer, he notices Sento's eyes looking straight into his and he takes the initiate and goes in. First kiss is soft and more like a peck on the lips, though he can feel her warmth against his own lips.

>Sento: "Mmmph...."

>Kanie: "...."

>Kanie: "S-sento, if you want to stop then-"

>She kisses him to silence him

>Sento: "Please, just for a moment, endure my request, please..."

Found the rest here.
pastebin.com/ZV3DTv7d

Pedo is attraction toward children, not anime.

>season 2 never
just kill me, it will hurt less than this

WHERE IS KOREANBRO

Why is this sex angel named like a manwoman niggress who makes ape noises (rap)?

wtf I hate latifa now