Does anyone here watch Trickster?

Does anyone here watch Trickster?

I am, but Sup Forums isn't. Threads die in 10 replies or less.

I dropped it when one of the episode was delayed. Been looking for an excuse to drop it and that was it. Cute pink can only keep me around for so long.

>giving a shit about a literal shut-in

If you were here for that, you never belonged here to begin with.

I mean, I was hoping for another Ranpo Kitan with silly I want to be his chair things or cement lolis but I didn't get either of those.

Me, but i a falling behind.

This scene was so weird.

They're both guys right?

So typical homo shit

Did they compare dick sizes in that scene or what?

What's weird about it? Hanasaki drenched all Kobayashi's clothes and the kid only has one set of clothes in all the world. They're clearly waiting for them to dry since I doubt Kobayashi would deign to wear Hanasaki's clothes.

Plus, you know, taking a time out from fucking like animals on Hanasaki's bed.

>fucking like animals
I don't think that's safe.

I saw episode 7 and found it quite good. Sup Forums eems to give zero fucks for this show though. But there are some cool graphics to it

One's a freak with an uncontrollable death field that surrounds him every time he's threatened by things like butterflies and has an unwholesome fixation with wanting to be killed, and the other is some sort of eerie ninja with more skeletons in his closet than scores on his A-levels, who may or may not be related to the show's Big Bad. I doubt they'd be having casual vanilla sex in the missionary position complete with post-coital cuddling and hand-holding.

You are right. They are more fit for good old doggy style with hair grabbing and spanking.

Too edgy

This is the face of a guy who loves that kind of shit.

Hanasaki does look like a kinky guy.

Ofcourse.

wait is this literally a trap rom com?

No, why would you even think that?

Wrong show.

No but there's this if you're interested.