youtu.be/R8QCVUBoNnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>enjoys football
>kicks soccerball
"American"

Chris is of Irish and German heritage.

Around chlorine, never relax

youtu.be/R8QCVUBoNnA

slide thread you faggots, first off thats a Canadian pic, and second - Not politics related. Sage and move on folks.

This looks exceedingly British

chemist here, this is a pretty engaging way of teaching the basics
it's better than "this element isn't reactive", or "this element is more reactive than the other element".
I mean, if you're going to be teaching chemistry to 8 year olds this is the way to start.

>cuckmistry

>this is a pretty engaging way of teaching the basics
With nigger cucking analogies??

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand cuckolding. The kink is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of intersectional feminism most of the empowerment will go over a typical cuck's head. There's also the Bull's aggressive outlook, which is deftly woven into his role - his personal mannerisms draw heavily from the mating habits of bovine animals, for instance. The cucks understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of being cuckolded, to realize that it's not just arousing - it says something deep about DIVERSITY. As a consequence people who dislike cuckolding truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the power of when the woman says "leave the room Carl you're breaking Tyrone's concentration," which itself is a cryptic reference to the plight of African-American males in the United States. I'm smugly grinning right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as The Bull's strong African seed ejaculates itself on my wife. What bigots... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a cuck tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for The Bull's eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 7 inches above of my own (preferably higher) beforehand.

Yes it is politics related.

>within 7 inches above of my own (preferable higher)
This doesn't make sense, brush up your pasta

No, its not, its random garbage that belongs on /bant/ or Sup Forums. there is nothing here that relates to politics and the fact that everybody is taking the fucking bait is cringeworthy, fucking newfags i swear.

I think he's trying to imply the bull has to be at least 7 inches taller than himself.

That said it's kind of a mish-mash of a few other pastas I've seen around here. Final grade

Premise - 5/10, mix of smug redditor style posting and cuckolding isn't original, but ok
Content - 6/10, good mix of cliches that hit most of the bases. Could have mentioned cucksheds for the full experience. Lacks a decent punchline or grabber sentence.
Overall - 4/10. Has potential but needs work.

t. Australian Office of International Shitposting

It's the hottest new pasta, a Rick and Morty one

>new
it's been here for months
it's old already

hahah. The race thing aside it is still over complicated shit pedagogy

He doesn't have to be langual marxist just because he is american

"hard man" is a british expression you heathen

>Public education and subversation are not political