Germany warns Europe about Russia

source: Network News
verkkouutiset.fi/saksan-tiedustelujohtaja-venajalla-on-pahat-aikeet-puolustusta-vahvistettava/

Bruno Kahl from German Inquiry on Military Practices (GIMP) says that Russia is a threat to Europe.

The observations on Russia are based on the Zapad military excercise.

Kahl says Russia attempts at becoming the leading country in Europe by any means necessary. Kahl said that all European intelligence agencies should make cooperation with USA and reveal all possible information they know about Russia.

SO WHY ARE THEY WORKING WITH THEM TO GET NORDSTREAM

FUCK VLADIMIR AND FUCK T*RKISH """PIPO"""

>Country that doesn't let SJW's make policy.
>Cares about tradition and social cohesion.

EVIL!

>Kahl says Russia attempts at becoming the leading country in Europe by any means necessary.
You mean just waiting out 20 years until the EU becomes gay muslim Brazil on steroids?

>kike run goy farm pushes kike narrative
what a remarkable coincidence

>20 years
You give us too much credit.

Fake news.

Germans want Nordstream 2 more than anything.

This.

Germany is a traitor

Russia and 4chinz are the new muslims. Govts urgently need to protect their countries from the dangers.

>Russia is le savior of the white race

>>Country that doesn't let SJW's make policy.

This isn't even true.

Good. At this point it'll take a continent-wide war to uncuck Europe.

"Russian" subhumans already tried this shit in WW2. They will be driven back as always.

Can someone explain to me why Germany didn't take Kaliningrad in the 90s when it was offered? I know that almost everyone there is Russian, but why didn't they take the land? I hear Merkel is conserend about Russian misslies in Kaliningrad, but if you had taken it back that wouldn't have been a problem.

Oh now they want cooperation with us after telling us to fuck off and making EU army, and blaming Trump for everything. Fuck off you Euro shits I hope Russia gives you the long dick

If Germany would have taken a land filled with Russians, the Russian minority would become a large problem for Germans, unlike the Turkish minority which only enriches Germany

And the world would love to see a us-wide civil war to rid us of the mongrellus.
We understand long ago that Putin is not our enemy, but (You).
We just pretended we like your gross, braindead degenerates.

>posts a post of a proxy German autist
or you're him?

The US litterally has 38 bases in Germany. How did you fuck up that bad?

Don't worry I'm sure all the Muslims she's imported will stand up and fight for there new country if called on.

Maybe you take this "uncucking" into YOUR land, ok burger? We don't need war ravaging our land for the 4368543765th time.

>
>And the world would love to see a us-wide civil war to rid us of the mongrellus.
>We understand long ago that Putin is not our enemy, but (You).
>We just pretended we like your gross, braindead degenerates.
Us-wide civil war is needed desperately. All that's left there are 2 opposite extremes, both of which need to get cyanide-pilled

can't take 'muh Russian threat' serious when simultaneously chugging Russian gas through direct pipeline

You misunderstand, I pray for Rocket Man to start shit over here. Or even China. I'm under no illusion that we're not floating down the same shit creek you guys are.

>Bruno Kahl
literally who

He's a lawyer by profession and happens to be a Freemason

Id rather trust vatnik, than muslim.

Honestly I don't give a shit about russia. I hope they subvert the EU and then genocide the brown people (the germans)