Poor Hillary

What did she ever do to this evil man?

I literally live for these tweets

He is right though. He was even going to let her slide but they kept pushing the bogus russia narrative and now he is pissed. GG.

She won't shut the fuck up about her election loss. Al Gore, John Kerry, and John McCain didn't bitch and moan as much as she has post-election loss. Just stfu Hillary

Bros what did he mean by this?
>

This is how you do politics in USA kid

Trump's taunting her to make sure she stays in the public eye, when Democrats want her gone already. The longer she lingers, the worse it gets.

Other way round schnookums. Hillary keeps provoking Trump because she knows Trump will respond, making him look obsessed and petty. Hillary is the true 4D chess master.

REKT

Prove me wrong

>JB
>amazing

nothing

Oh sweetie, we love watching Hillary flail and fail.

He's the President, she's the Suspect.
You can now go in the corner and cry salty liberal tears.

Who cares about Hillary anymore? She already lost. Now her job is to drag Trump into the mud to show the American public how petty he is.

>hill the 4d chess player
by sitting on the bench making cat noises for the next 3 years while trying to pay back foreign donors? ahh yes, the hill gambit.

Nice. Put me in the screencap

no

Her approval will probably plummet, but her approval will not matter. What matters is showing America how much of a jackass Trump is

john barron strikes again

It's time for your nap sweetie, Hillary is the rightful president. She won the popular vote, dear.

Cum all over my homeless tits. Finger my arsehole with a fish finger. I love getting gay

Enormous if actual.

Jeb?
Joe Biden?

This is just the result of a woman not being elected president. If trump were to run against any woman, they would react the same way Hillary is.

SHE FUCKING LOST!

>insults the primary industry of several states while inside these states and subsequently loses them in the election to what is essentially some random dude

Truly the strategic grandmaster

No, it isn't. He's put her down like a dog every so many times she can't get back up anymore. This is just him walking by and putting his toe into her ribs while she's on the ground coughing up blood.