South African Diaspora

Why is Australia and the UK being flooded with white South Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDEy_25Iqyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the least the UK can do after stealing our gold for decades and torturing our people during the boer war.
Australia just appealed to us. I guess the ones that left were tired of niggers and didn't want to deal with the ones in the USA. Moving to Europe required knowing another language to fully assimilate and it's too fucking cold. In short, Australia and New Zealand just seemed the most suitable for the lifestyles of white South Africans.

(((our))) gold

Fucking niggers destroyed our country even after we gave them their own homelands. Typical kaffers

It was our gold

I think the National Party should've done more to actually allow them to become their own independent states, much like having just a bunch of Lesothos and Swaziland type situated between the white areas. Cause Apartheid was fucked up, but if we allowed them to govern themselves completely without the NP enforcing strict racial laws on them in their own homeland states, maybe we could've lasted.

Saffas get the fuck out of NZ

Separate development wasn't enforced correctly
Sorry but I'll be there soon

White South Africans are sexy af

>Sorry but I'll be there soon
get fucked and go to australia

You're welcome in Texas

Not cold, Not in the commonwealth, and not taxed to oblivion

I'd rather have ya'll than all the Californians that are coming here now.

lol, texas. spics everywhere.

Yeah sorry bud. It seems New Zealand seems to attract the shittiest of the bunch. Seriously, all my friends or family that went to New Zealand are either unskilled, pathetic or overweight. It's partly your fault, get your government to have stricter immigration laws and only accept the Chad South Africans from now on
Thanks user. It seems that if anything does go south here, the Southern States are my best option.

Stop acting like White Niggers

Fyi according to our Boer prophet siener van rensburg , UK will be destroyed completely in WW3
Just fyi hey

>Texas

Nah dude if you actually want to live around white people you should live in the north East like Maine ,Vermont, or New Hampshire.

Looking forward to it. Unfortunately he also foresees the destruction of Palestine. Since this is a imaginary country we will be safe boet.

We will survive even while you shun us, we are alpha now, 20to1 outnumbered but still alive. Enjoy your migrants while u shun us

why you say so?
brits are the best goys

Also also, abomination that causes desolation that Jesus mentioned confirmed atom bomb on Israel, etc why they in Judea must run to caves. So when you see armies around Israel gtfo cause incoming nuke confirmed

Why don't you guys return to your ancestral Netherlands? Borers are ethnic Dutch, right? I think Netherlands would prefer you over the rapist Moroccans and Turks

Do you believe in this?
I heard a podcast with an Afrikaner and he really believed in it.

At least we know how to handle Muslim Terror

>Hold Draw Mohammed Contest
>Kill the Muslims that try to attack it.

not that complicated

our genes are from all over, all mixed from Europe, we are basically new race of mix breeds..

The brits also fucked us here while many jews tried to get in.

Not sure a nuke, but definitely an arab chimpout. In the end we survive and I move to the new Afrikaner state siener saw.

Bro he predicted US would be using deadly laser weapons, his prediction from 1900s you guys are already deploying them but it's going to be quite the light show apparently

I know that his predictions have been very accurate I just wanted to know if you believe in them, do most Boers believe in them too?

I will literally bet both my nuts Israel will 100% get nuked, the appalling horror that stands erect in the holy place' is basically an H-bomb standing up in cloud over Israel (then let those who are in Judea flee to the hills etc) Matthew 14 or around there when he talks about the end with reference from Daniel

Western SA is posed to me majority non black

Mixed race citizens even dark ones get less positive discrimination or even none, would they back partitioning for their benefit?

more white Africans might move there from western SA and other countries due to lower risk ob Black nationalists murdering them

I bet my two nuts you get assraped with a panga before these events. In all seriousness boet, stuur my die kwotasie van siener oor hierdie oorlog.

Honestly I do, basically he says
Civil war in south Africa first;
But he checked and it was black on black
Buckets and buckets of blood he said
Then a war over religion (islam)
Breaks out shortly after our civil war
Into ww3, UK destroyed completely etc..
Won't spoil the ending, but basically that's the timeline he gave for the third world war (he lived / died before the first we)

Do most Boers/ Afrikaners believe in this?

Holy shit this has been happening to me like crazy lately.

Unfortunately yes, instead of dropping the predetermination and fight for their Volkstaat.

Google dit chom, ek gannie weer alles gaan lees nie, en eks op selfoon
For real though abomination t causeth desolation 100% confirmed nuke drops on Israel

>apartheid was fucked up
Hahahahaha how are the farmer murders going now?

The only way to deal with a wild animal is with force.

would balkinization increase their odds or would they just get shot at during the chaos?

then again all of the blacks would be granted asylum in Europe so they could take advantage of all the unoccupied land.

Ek gaan dit doen Jan. We will see. Prob by then we have an anti-nuke shield

can confirm ive met 4 white south Africans lately.

You're a selfish little cunt, aren't ya?

Australia is full, but we can make more room for white Seth Efricans.

Appreciate that but still waiting for you guys to oust Hillary and the NWO... no offence, but that suits super fkd up

No it was OURS.

Plz come here. Bring FALs.

MY GOLD

We are the mix race of Europeans... So... An average European? XD

>The brits also fucked us here while many jews tried to get in.

We invented your country, British soldiers died protecting it, be grateful.

Honestly bro, go on holiday in 2020, NWO is planning the war around that time, just get out as soon as you see armies surrounding Israel, bombs meant to drop around that time. I'm guessing Iran does it but who knows... I know it's harsh but it's better you know beforehand... I would go into more detail but sucks to type on phone

Naah but it is a good prediction, and his records are pretty good. Plus it's through God, unlike many other prophesies.

Have a friend there than moved to uk first then ozzy land. And comparing the two he cant get enough of how awesome you guys are against the British

Farm murders are pretty shit and it's not safe in the streets, or public transport but at least they keep us shielded from central Africa, so i don't know, survival wise it's fair compared to middle east

I just prefer grey skies and pigeon shit so I moved to UK

Maybe I will visit Orania that summer. Don’t fixate too much on that shit though boet. This timeline is extraordinary

Your prime minister is a bit of a douche though, will have to think about it, we got some pretty FALs

I'd say above average eheheh

The #noggining. It's because it's open season on whitey and they don't want to be tortured, raped, and killed. I wsh we'd bring them to the USA.

No offence guy but Brits totally screwed us over historically, scorched earth and then we had traitorous Jan Smuts sell us out and join up with you guys... Bitter time for my people these days, still surviving though

Hows things in South Africa SA bros? I hear good ol Rob Mugabe is having some issues?

So nice not to have to care about SA anymore

Don't forget canada. It's because their country is slowly decaying into another african shithole after (((they))) forced them to give it to the africans.

Just look at what happened to rhodesia... SA going the same way at a slower pace

My mothers side of the family is German, and my dads side of the family is French....
So where the fuck am I supposed to go back to? I'd rather live in SA than in Germanistan or France

>(((they))) forced them
Nah, white in SA were living the good life and with the good life comes liberalism.

It was white liberals who voted in a referendum and gave non whites full citizenship with the right to vote.

I am sure allot of conservatives voted to give them the vote to because they perceived it to be the "christian" thing to do.

No, some boers do, some english white South-Africans do, some boers don't, most white South-Africans don't

Nee tjom
We're mixed race but all of us are pure white people, unlike the Europeans who mixed with muslims/arabs/blacks etc
Most of us are mixes of pure Dutch and German etc

O ok.

Because they know how to farm, can deal with niggers in small doses and we fucking love Biltong.

Not to be a cunt bro but remeber there's a reason for all these memes
>Pic related

You guys sound like south brazillians, do you want to split from the nigger part of your country as well?

(((Saffers))) selling it here for too much shekels

South Brazilians will do it eventually
O Sul é meu país

Why are so many of the SA diaspora in Australia leftist cucks? So many of them signal Apartheid as dark days. Even had one guy break down into tears when recounting how he lived through it ending, how proud he was of his country etc.

What ever dude It's not like I'm being an ignorant American.

Yes, we definitely want to get away from these subhuman niggers
And I'm not using subhuman as a meme, the shit niggers here do honestly makes me think they truly are subhuman

A middle age South African guy at work actually said Justin Trudeau was the best guy in politics.

Probably this

The leftist cucks flee SA to escape the bloodshed, the rest of us are determined to keep our country, we'll die here if we have to

But they have a beautiful culture(of murdering people)
Why would a tolerant leftist with a strong appreciation for "Diverse" not want to live there

Not SA but vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=SDEy_25Iqyg

God speed user.

Bro, can't even state this, leftist love Australia... And it's ironic as fuck seeing that 34% voted no to gay marriage.

Sorry about them

This

Idk how to explain it, there's no easy way to explain what it's like living here - you keep to yourself, or you'll get shot / stabbed... We have tribal niggers here

Not many are Leftists at all. Being "anti" Apartheid or """"racism"""" doesn't make one a Leftist. Our whites, regardless of being "anti' Apartheid, are still way more conservative than the average white Brit, American, Canadian, Aussie etc. It's a shitty meme that makes no sense. All our supposed liberals and "anti" Apartheid activists here weren't as degenerate as all the other countries funnily enough.

im guessing there is a trade off in the west try try to criminalize "Wrongthink" and are having varying degrees of success.

You need to defend yourself and have friends who have got your back, so i guess there is some idea of a "white community"

If you were top suggest an idea like
"White Community" or "White Interests" the reaction would be

WTF DUDE RU a NAZI or something so it basically doesn't exist in the west besides a few thousand LARPers.

Not knowing neighbors Isolationism and disenfranchisement is what we have in the UK