HUGE false flag happening on monday

HUGE false flag happening on monday

jacksonville.com/news/metro/2017-11-17/unf-prepares-demonstrations-during-self-identified-white-supremacist

fox30jax.com/video?videoId=648972251&videoVersion=1.0

>Parker, with swastikas tattooed on his chest, was seen a week ago holding an assault rifle in a Twitter post saying “it is okay to be WHITE!” The post went on to say that if anyone in UNF’s Students for a Democratic Society comes at him, he will “shut them down.”

>Students for a Democratic Society
>Founders: Tom Hayden, Bill Ayers, Aryeh Neier, Alan Haber
>Bill Ayers

it's almost like your trolling without any sort of leadership or agenda can be hijacked by literally anyone and used to push any agenda.
after monday 20/11 it will no longer be "ok to be white" after a swastika wearing nazi who's clearly mentally ill guns down several students at a university. well done retards.

>Sup Forums retards gets called out
>threads gets ignored

every time :)

bump

nothing to say Sup Forums hmm?

do not disappoint me come Monday, Sven Al Mohammed

?????????

Here's the thing, if nothing happens at all and the event goes normally we win.
If things get super fucky and people have cellphones to record it, we win.
You see pol only enjoys the chaos of things happening, so obvious alphabet agency spooks going into northern Florida to have a rally is going to prompt actions.
What those actions are we have no idea and that's part of the fun.
Besides, North Florida is the most heavily redneck populated area after Alabama's gulf coastline.
Just sit back and enjoy your show user.

yeah charlottesville was a real win for you guys...

how retard do you have to be to think it's possible to win when swastikas are involved?

>You see pol only enjoys the chaos of things happening

She is my one and only mistress, really fun at parties

It wasn't, but that didn't stop people here from making memes about dodge chargers running into the crowd in every way imaginable.
Even dug into things pretty deep and saw that there was inklings of a possible false flag but couldn't rally together to find the info.
Chaos is the only truly enjoyed part of this place.
Seeing someone else's day become infinitely shittier through a livestream with absolutely zero ramifications to the viewer is what this place thrives on.
Which also explains Trump.

>some literally who? guy who declared himself some kind of fed-klan high necromancer says something
>this has anything at all to do with Sup Forums

Wow it's nothing, just like what's left of your culture sven

Sup Forums created the "it's ok to be white" meme which will now be used to push a narrative that it is not ok to be white

So, basically,
>someone is stupid
>mentions IOTBW
>Sup Forums BTFO
Really?

>charlottesville
you mean that one instance where a white guy involved in a car accident was in the vicinity of some obese smoker having a heart attack?

We don't need swedish culture. We have multiculture now!
Everyone is welcome to join no matter what color, gender, even robots are welcome. SA beat us to the AI robot citizen thought...

in charlottesville the left successfully shut down white identity politics/white nationalism and even white people standing up against having their history erased by having it associated with tiki torch-wielding nazis

and on monday they will do the same with harmless claims like "it's ok to be white"

you people have no idea how the left operates or how these things are perceived by normies which is why you will lose every time.

I think we're going to make it, brah.

>you people have no idea how the left operates or how these things are perceived by normies which is why you will lose every time.

Oh I know exactly how they work that is why eris is our friend, accelerationism is the key. We have to ride the tiger and speed the collapse. Only after death can we have rebirth, that is the way of things. Let them shut it down it will force more whites into our camp and move things along.

Tbh I actually feel really bad for y'all. It's been happening here for decades and it fucking blows

Why do you even care?
Bring some popcorn and just enjoy the show.

Wrong, it's why the campaign made sure not to link anywhere or have anything but the five words.
Because the bare meaning of those five words are considered in today's climate to be derisive and provocative.
You're just trying awfully to frame this.
Besides how the fuck did you even find out about some random going to speak at some no name college in Florida Sven?
You almost have a story to tell before there's even something to write about.
Like you are framing the conversation going in.
Nice try friendo, but you have to go back.
محمد تمتص طفله البغايا الديوك في الجحيم

Actually I don't really care anymore. If people want to invite a disaster then I won't get in there way.
I have my house that's fully paid for in the rural area where I can just relax and enjoy a simple quiet life from now on.

>Implying that Anitfa pussies are gonna grow enough balls before Monday to start shit with a well armed white man

If you expect to make sense of American "extremism" you have to understand something about how far the Right Wing and certainly anything openly Pro White has fallen.

Exclusive communities have been illegal since 1954 or 1964. Though the Jewish Media pretended the KKK was a major army that was righteously defeated, they were a tiny sand bag trying to hold back an ocean of diversity.

There has never been a massive Pro White Army in America. The Jewish Masters want you to think that the Army is Pro White but it is not. It is Pro Corporate America.

Mass Non White Immigration provides CHEAP LABOR to Corporate America. White National Guardsmen force racial integration on white communities that they don't have to live in.

While the Pro Whites and anti white Cuckservatives are talking a good fight, the Left and anti whites are actually out fighting. They have the backing of Jewish Central Bankers, Media, Education and all forms of Law Enforcement. That would be Cops, National Guard and Regular Military.

America has always been Corporatist but the media wants you to think it has always been pro white.

I forgot to add: In the minds of white Liberals it is Absolutely Not Ok To Be White. I grew up as one in a culture full of white self haters. They will tell any white lie on the surface to hide their true feelings but when given an opportunity to damage white anything, they will take it. It will be about 20 more years before the anti whites are brave enough to crow it from the roof tops. Most of the Baby Boom Generation will be in their 80's or dead by then and the white demographic collapse will be in full swing. That's when you will see the gloating and cheering of the anti white.

>it's almost like your trolling without any sort of leadership or agenda can be hijacked by literally anyone
read this again user

Nothing happened, fuck nut. Stop acting like a woman.

Parker is an idiot who starts shit randomly with people in town. I live near there and know someone who has been in an altercation with him. This guy is trying to play victim for his own stupidity.

most def a false flag. this dumb nigger is trying to ruin what progress we made

Bump.
I will be saving this post to provide evidence this Monday.

If all it takes is a single hot head to ruin a movement, then you don't have a movement. You have a pretty idea on paper.

or

Your dismay is a case of too much talk and not enough walk. How does a white person who has been deceived their entire life shake off their chains? What physical action do they take to get free of their Jewish Masters? (Most white people are not killers user. It is not just rude to ask them to fight, it is stupid.) How does a non violent white man get free from a cruel Jewish Master?

I think such men should begin educating others about the dangers of Jewish Control over white education. They should begin by telling whites that they have a lot to protect and that Corporatists want to mix whites out of existence. They should hammer the point that Mass Immigration and Forced Integration provide CHEAP LABOR to the Corporate society.

gonna bump again

i said "trying"