Western Hypocrisy

Well kuffar ?

you don't get stoned for taking off the nuns dress

(((you)))

Joining a convent is an entirely voluntary matter, you inbred swine.

one is voluntary one is mandatory

One is a clergy uniform and never killed or wished anyone killed.
The other is a muslim.

It's ok I know it's hard for you to grasp with your inbred genes but one chooses to join the covenant and the other is born in and forced to wear. Is it really that hard to see

Read the rules. MODS

Funny how atheists never show up in here,
nor do pagans, nor the ones screaming CHRISTIANISM IS JUDAISM.

I have never seen a nun in real life, well I may have, but then she wasn't in full garb.
I see burka bitches every time I go into a city though.
=/= simply by lack of relevance it has to the way my country are going.

One is a religious order, the other is a condition of existence imposed by people who will murder/torture you if you don't wear it. One is voluntary the other, ultimately, is not.

Also bait

Is that brother nathaniel on the right?
pic related

Nun is a job and the dress shows she's Jesus wife. She will never in her life (again) touch a man.
A muslim woman is not gods wife but a humans wife every muslim woman has to wear it no matter if she's devouted or not or if she believes or not.

It was invented to make a visible difference bewteen slave women and normal women. Slave women show their hair.
A nun won't judge a woman if she shows her hair and men don't think, it's ok to molest or rape non-nuns

>Well kuffar ?

I've legit never seen a nun in my life outside of fancy dress parties or Eastern Europe... I don't know why people keep brining up nuns and Christianity in discussions concerning Western European cultural standards. Christianity died in the 70s m8... Fuck off, and take all of your Abrahamic drivel with you.

>CHRISTIANISM IS JUDAISM

Not entirely un-true...

Both have white skin

being a nun is a choice and if they wanna leave and go start a death metal band and snort marijuanas nobody is going to crack their skull open for it.

You don't get stoned to death if you decide that you dont want to be a nun

ones a belief system the other is an expansionist political movement

it's a non issue and not worth talking about

what leftists make an issue is instantly discarded unless it proves itself to be an issue by the judgment of mentally sane people

so the dress of nuns and muslims is irrelevant and needs not be talked about
burkas and headscarves are an issue though. Burkas should be banned and headscarves in my opinion can be begrudginly tolerated exclusively outside of public places including schools

How many nuns have been suicide bombers? How many nins have been in propaganda videos declaring how they wanted to destory our civilization?

Stereotypes exist for good reasons. If Muslims want to stop this stereotype, it's on them to do so.

Go stay in a fucking monastery and we won't have a problem. I don't see lots of nuns walking around with a dozen fucking children in tow.

this is like saying that some women should get raped because some other women (not that first group, but a totally unrelated group of women who you don't know) might have had sex

What would happen if a nun was in Saudi Arabia?

Nun: chooses to devote her life to God, has a 6 - 12 month trial to see if she really wants to be a nun, if she doesn't want to be a nun, she can leave, no strings attached.

Muslim woman: is born into her religion, no choice. If she wants to leave her religion, she can legally be killed.

that's the difference

Is pic Merkel?

1 post by this ID

Ya know why you never see nuns walking around outside a convent? Because you do see them, but they don't wear their work uniform when not working.

Dingdingdingding

Now that that's /thread OP can go back to dreaming about Mohammed raping him while he's dressed as a little girl and stop making stupid thread.

Bible doesn't command women to dress like nuns, it's something people decided they wanted to do

In Islam women are commanded to cover themselves completely, no freedom, and if they don't, they get punished or killed

>Well kuffar
Nothing lol

>1 post by this ID
I hope you get banned

PS: Sage

>Nuns are forced to wear this outfit all the time

Do you think Bishops are forced to walk around in full regalia all the time too?

Completely untrue. They hate us, and we hate them. The problem is they have infiltrated and kiked the hell out of the organized church. You could be forgiven for looking at your average (((pastor))) spouting "there are many ways to God" and "God made everyone equal" and thinking he's a kike. But he's going to hell anyway.

Just like you if you don't repent.

good pic user

/Thread

Not anyone can become a nun.
Everyone's told to become a muslim.

Why isnt there any hijab doujin?

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

Wow you are a dumbass

Where did this meme come from? I have seen multiple threads like this shitting up Sup Forums recently

They aren't forced to wear anything and the volunteeraily decide that life, honestly the modest dress stuff I don't care about....the opposition to it...forcing women not to be sluts and I don't have to see vain fags moping around or nigs with their ass crack showing I'm good on it.

Being a nun is a completely free choice. Parents don't try to convince you to become a nun. A Hijab is something your parents force on you at a young age and if you take it off your community and relatives will shun and possibly kill you. Big difference here.

Hello mudslime. Stay in arabia. You and your kike faith doesn't belong in anywhere else.

obvious slide thread, please sage and ignore

slide threads, they are repetitive.
you can only be so original for 0.02$ per post.

>1 post by this ID
Interesting.

Free WIll ------ Forced

See I literally give no fucks what you do as long as you do it in your own country and stay there. If you and all of your friends keep coming here and soaking up our welfare and doing truck attacks, we're going to give you all free showers.

we need to meme feminists into understanding why Islam is a threat to them.

No one forces women to become nuns who uses those kind of clothes. Every muslim woman is forced to use hijab. Christian have the luxury of choise in that matter.

You’re a feminist, women don’t deserve rights

Dumbfuck
One has choice to do it and the other doesnt. The other is often the entire female population that has to comply and get killed for stupidest shits
But the other is comprised of people who chose to be nuns

Is this a better example then?

They understand perfectly, they just hate white men more.

>all those mass amish bombings

>you are forced to stay in amish communities

What is rumspringa faggot

Also refer back to

Erdogan is a dogfaced bitch

Muslims can always move to Finland :3

>muslim women would be killed for leaving
lol

Yeah as they could. Too many spurdos here to harass them.

Nah. Many muslim females wear a hijab voluntary

Turkey should be expelled from NATO

>you are forced to be a Amish

one's a choice the other isn't you dumb nigger

Neither c*Tholics or muslims are human

orth*Dox aren't either

All women have to wear a hijab in a muslim society. If she doesn't she will get beaten, have acid thrown in her face or just killed, by her own family, her own flesh and blood.

In a Christian society, women decide on their own that they want to become nuns and devote themselves too god. Very few women decide to do so, but there are some. Most families wouldn't want their daughter to become a nun because then she wouldn't have any family or kids.

Conclusions: muslims are evil savages that shouldn't be allowed to exist on this planet.

>Nah. Many muslim females wear a hijab voluntary in order to avoid beatings

Your right. Britain is a Protestant nation. Catholics and Muslims are not welcome.

a woman can chose to enter a monastery and she is free to leave. It is sign for choosing another life.
Usually the hijab is pressed on women if they take it off and their overlords see this she get's punished

Hmmm one freely chose to wear a habit, the other is forced to wear a sheet. Op is a fucking retard. Sage this slide thread