it hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jELdbTH6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our thinly veiled thread?

>thinly

My sundays are barren without him.

i miss the little spastic guy ;_;

Toyota-kun not looking too well in that picture.

makes me wonder does anything terrible happen to him after the point of the story where the anime ended?

who cares. shit anime doesn't deserve a second season ever

He finds out that Rem is in coma due to being attacked by two archbishops, nobody remembers her and the save point has moved.

Maybe

It does deserve a second season, but the second season would be shit because it'd be entirely Arc 4 which is boring as hell.

pastebin.com/jELdbTH6

Not necessarily, Arc 4 is being shortened in the LN a lot.

Arc 4 isn't boring

Arc 4 is the worst one so far. Good thing that Arc 5 is amazing.

But I like arc 4. It has a lot of character/worldbuilding.

I don't think the average person would like an entire season of arc 4's worldbuilding. Also, Winter Fox kinda fucked up by not telling the full story with Rem. What would they do in a season 2? Just say Subaru doesn't love her they were just really good friends?

Yes. I'd be hilarious to have Subaru sneak into her room at night and get triggered because of their "friendship".

I would actually.

If Whitefox has the balls to pull that off many hijinks would ensue

what about the manga? will it go on?

Yes

Arc 4 of the manga is due in spring some user said

nice

Arc 4 manga is not confirmed

>Emilia-tan, I love you, but...Rem and I are really good friends so idk how i feel about us right now

Kill yourself

Don't bully people using Ferri pics

Unfortunately, shit anime often does get a second season, as shown by Konosuba.

this

>cancerous felixfag still here

t. autism zero fan

I haven't posted any Ferri yet.

I want more of Subaru and Beatrice being reluctant buds. Last part of show sucked cuz of no Beatrice

Subaru is Beatrice's father-figure now

Me too hopefully they show more in season 2 if we ever get it

he wants to fuck her tho

Nah, his sex drive died along with Rem. He wants to fuck nobody.

>nobody
so, rem?

The Wise magical negro got cucked, who is next? The Clown?

Bullies deserve bullying.

We have to be above them

;_;

best girl

Ram then Clown then Satella

clown gets btfo

I think it's about time Subaru gets cucked. He deserves it after he cucked Rem. I want Subaru to walk in on Emilia getting pounded by Julius, it's what he deserves.

If you really want to cuck him take Rem away, he's gong through hell and high water for her right now

Kill yourself, cancer

Calm down my bro.

I'm not your bro

No one likes you, be it here or in your cancerous general
You are a waste of oxygen

>No one likes you

False.

>in your cancerous general

Where?

i'm pretty sure everybody hates you to the point that they tell you to leave them everyday

It's my bros way of saying "please never leave"

but the meaning of those words are different from what you think

No no

how so?

I know my bros well

Get cancer, faggot.

I like you too

>wanting to fuck a bedwetter

Even Honda has some standards

There's literally no way they'd make the second season all of Arc 4. That shit is getting gutted big time. 26 episodes of Sanctuary would be boring, and it's already boring as is, and would kill any interest in there being a season 3.

If they had ANY sense they'd make damn sure Season 2 is an abridged version of Arc 4 plus Arc 5.

Then we can have a very Rem-filled Season 3

are you saying that you wouldn't

I'm trying to think what they could cut so far without losing too much. Arc 4 is pretty good as far as lore goes and the last loop is one large climax but it also consists of half of the arc's chapters.

Bedwetters are made for raising and nurturing not for fucking

This guy gets it

Do not sexualize the daughteru.

>I'm trying to think what they could cut so far without losing too much.
I can already think of several scenes at the beginning that served no purpose, and there's countless conversations that lead nowhere. I think an easy example off the top of my head is that one chapter where Subaru, Otto, and Garf "go for a walk" to where the trial is and then go back. Nothing happened, and nothing of importance was discussed. There's several scenes like that in Arc 4. Not to mention entire scenes can easily be cut without it affecting the overall story. Arc 4 is just obnoxiously long compared to the rest of the series and for all the wrong reasons. We'll have a better idea of how they'll handle it once the rest of the LNs come out.

nice general, now go to last page and die like a good general

This isn't usagi drop user

There's that dumb VN coming out with Beatrice and other crack as a choice. I wonder if despite the premise it's actually brutal and they're hiding the gore and serious business behind the cutesy advertising.

? it's just love

>I wonder if despite the premise it's actually brutal and they're hiding the gore and serious business behind the cutesy advertising.
Anything like that will be played off as a joke. Nobody ever takes these types of VNs seriously, they know it's a cash grab. They get paid the same if the game is amazing or if the game is shit and there's no way for the game to be amazing based on its premise.

>oni

dropped

Ferri is for _______

Never being posted!

BEING LOVED BY CRUSCH-SAMA!

HAHAHAHA!!! HOLY SHIT!

How far down is this for them to animate!? That's fucking amazing! What a fucking ballsy move!

Can you imagine the shitstorm? Didn't the dakimakura for Rem get sold out twice?

My god... I hope I live to see this. It'll be the second coming of Oreimo.

I figured. Is Tappei involved in any way?

Dying in a huge fire
You're a little late friend. To be honest, that scene will likely be one of the first they animate in the second season. But the shitstorm has mostly resided, I'm sure most of the people who still cared about Re:Zero and the end of the anime already looked up that spoiler.

The anime ended literally just before Subaru started to talk about Rem, and then Emilia asks "Who's Rem".

I'm not kidding this was supposed to be how S1 ended but Whitefox pussied the fuck out and cut out half the ending and the romantic scenes with Rem needed for Subaru to start talking about this conflict in interest to Emilia and for her to say who is Rem?

Could have changed a lot of opinions about the show.

Fuck... They picked a brilliant time to end it. Yeah, that would have been the ultimate way to end it. Can you imagine how much the fans would be begging for an S2? I wonder why they didn't go through with it...

And how the fuck didn't I hear about this? I thought all the "who's Rem?" was because of the one section in S1.

Oh, and does Re:Zero ever get a plot? It didn't really feel they had a concrete goal yet.

>this was supposed to be how S1 ended but Whitefox pussied the fuck out
To be fair, they had no idea whether or not they'd get a season 2. They didn't want to complicate the ending. It's nothing that can't be fixed with some flashbacks as Subaru sees the coma Rem for the first time.

Why do you feel like a troll?

>second season first episode
>starts with subaru talking with puck in a room
>the shots are cut off at subaru's shoulder never showing any lower
>puck explains the powers of greed and gluttony
>puck mentions "she'll never wake up"
>subaru tries to punch puck
>we see behind subaru a sleeping girl
>flashback to everything from the interludes

Nah, the ep would start with Crusch and Rem in the carriages.

?

I genuinely felt like the anime had no directive. He's got a death curse, sure, but there's nothing actually forcing him to do anything so far.

Blog alert. Don't give me shit if you read.

I didn't get to watch anime until last week. I'm finally getting a break in uni and got the chance to go full weeb. My gf watched with me, but she felt the same about the absence of a plot.

Yes.

It already happened, it was just offscreen. Subaru was seconds from finding out about it at the end of the anime.

if no one likes felix avatarfag why is he still here?

We can't stop him from posting. He's also skating the line between what defines someone as an avatarfag, even though it's easy as hell to identify him. Even if he did get banned it's not like that's a sure way of keeping people from posting anyway.

They like me and I want to be with my bros

well if you're asking for plot then i heard it gets thicker on arc 5, until then arc 4 is just deep lore with the introduction of all the witches of sin, the speculation on subaru's powers, the actual introduction of satella, not just her as an illusion inside of subaru, and the complete story on subaru's past. if you want a driving force to make subaru actually want to do stuff, rem's coma is the driving force for atleast 3 arcs

>They like me
Lol I didn't know you were funny

I'm not joking.