/CBTS #418 We Are The Storm Edition ++

**NEW Q
More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this

Other urls found in this thread:

cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/pdNeA
blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2013/09/09/georgias-own-doomsday-stonehenge-monument/#.WhBBOeZzKpo
dailycaller.com/2017/11/17/soros-pelosi-meeting-to-fund-and-plot-democratic-resistance/
imgur.com/a/DTeK7
youtube.com/watch?v=PsPvpiLHGGM
youtube.com/watch?v=v3V15Fsnj0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vGzOoVp8Nog
youtube.com/watch?v=LrK8IIr19-0
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1DG1SB
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility
justice.gov/opa/pr/intermediary-who-facilitated-corrupt-payments-russian-nuclear-energy-official-sentenced-money
reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-russia/new-jersey-man-sentenced-for-role-in-russian-uranium-bribe-scheme-idUSKBN1DE051
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2017/10/26/exclusive-obama-appointed-islamic-society-official-to-approve-russian-uranium-sale-and-gulftainer-port-deal/
twitter.com/Frenemy1080/status/931664823594704896
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/genes-seventh-grader-bloodlines-42-43-u-s-presidents-link-back-king-john-england-article-1.1129452&ved=0ahUKEwikxuuWsMjXAhXESSYKHRiLA5sQFggyMAE&usg=AOvVaw2eoWW08Ld59GJ6BtMOMtah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism
file.io/FZwpzQ
henrymakow.com/the_british_agent_at_hitlers_e.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T
WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.
==================================================================================
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES)
SUMMARY
KEENMIND IS KEEN
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS

TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION
QRD
M-Intel user
Saudi theory
Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime
SA timeline
SA FOW
Search analytics theory

THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R
=================================================================
Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

Concise Event Log
Nov 10-12
Nov 13-14
Nov 14
Holy Get

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme
Podesta gets annihilated on twitter
FBI McCabe Vault info drop
Trump announcement involves New Zealand
Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner
Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation
FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists
Whew, soros everyone
Trump tweeted +++ Remember
Wonderful summary of groups involved
John Taylor Gatto
Major outages reported across the USA

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa
Obummed
Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset
THE SWAMP
Follow The Money
Killary's History
Killary's Body Count
Deep State Ratlines
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad
Epstein Temple
Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong
Trafficking Arrests
BlackRock
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED?
DJTjr posts creepybiden
U1 Arrests beginning
Feinstein
Move on goy

Lots of memes
White Rabbit memes V2
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG

HAPPENINGS MONDAY
pic related

We're 2 weeks late on the arrests.

The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.
======================================================================================
BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO

BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404
#405 #406 #407 #408 #409
#410 #411 #412 #413 #414

=====================================================================================

Pic related

This is my first Bake, please bear with me

Obviously the surviving family asked or pressured the media NOT to name their member. The lack of identification of the fourth is glaringly evident with not excuse given for the omission.

Last, no "sight-seeing" helo operation would have been allowed to encroach that low (1,025 feet) over the Estate. This had to have been a V.I.P. arriving or leaving.

Checked. Thank you bakefriend, you shall do great!

Has anyone considered the mid-air crash a countermeasure? The enemy is not defenseless. The helicopter fits the profile of Barry from American made.

any minute now

Threadly reminder that pic related is why they're trying to slid, S!ill, disrupt, and derail. Writing is on the wall. S will HTF. It will be beautiful.

So every happening in the world is tied to this thread?

Thread Jesus just made me smile
Thank you :)

Well, Q posted:
++

Anyone see that?

Hey you did a great job man!

Proud of u

I'm not arguing the pilot is bad. It does what it needs to do well enough. I'm just saying continuing the "oh wow humanity so special" shit got really old. Especially in the episode where Q tempts Riker with power.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Is there any confirmation of the heli crash happening taking out the (((person))) of interest? I'd like to believe this is a win for the good guys, but there's been nothing indicating it killed who we think it did.

in reference to Q ++ (149921023)
Who is this guy Saavan Mundae? Helo student involved in Redchild crash.

archive.is/pdNeA

Once again,
blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2013/09/09/georgias-own-doomsday-stonehenge-monument/#.WhBBOeZzKpo

Also, the deceased helo pilot was evidently the best chopper pilot in England...Hmm....

Until the pedos and Jews hang, this thread here is just one massive circle jerk.we will not accept the outcome this is leading to.

>soros

Was he referring to this? Should we be worried?

>dailycaller.com/2017/11/17/soros-pelosi-meeting-to-fund-and-plot-democratic-resistance/

\/CBTS #418 We Are The Storm Edition ++ Anonymous, my bad. Thank you for updating my revised version of THE SWAMP. But I just noticed that one figure, “The Papacy”, was misplaced. Somehow it got stuck behind “The Banker” figure.

I've now corrected it with this version – rev. 171118. Would it be possible to make another change to this one?

Sorry about that. Thanks for your help.

Sure.

Not much a helo pilot can do when a fucking plane is crashing into you

Q wanted memes made, yes? Q never mentioned any guidelines for these memes, but I think perhaps they should have.
Think of the things going on today that people can relate to, what do they want to see more than anything? HRC and her associates going down in flames. That's what they want to see.
They don't want memes that divide this country even more. To me that would be memes about religion, racism, or shit that happened 100 years ago and needs a fucking long drawn out history of it. It has come to my attention that long-winded memes tend to fail due to people not wanting to look at a pic of someone or something they don't like very well in the first place. They want memes that are short, brief, and straight to the point concerning things that are happening in TODAYS' world.

Trying to write a fucking paper on history on a meme is just pure stupidity. People don't tend to read all of that meme and pass it right on by.
Memes dealing with religion are a failure as well, after all, the 1st amendment allows for freedom of religion, like it or not and this country is suppose to be the "Great American Melting Pot" after all.

If you're trying to reach anti-Trump normies, you can't include any dogwhistles like "God Emperor" or "MAGA" or pro-Trump imagery. The second you do that, their Friend vs Foe instinct kicks in and it'll discredit anything you have to say, no matter how valid. They'll go "oh screw this, it's one of those crazy Trump supporters".
Great example: imgur.com/a/DTeK7 -- it's a great summary, but those pro-Trump nuggets kill it dead outside of the already pro-Trump crowd.

So let's start making them short and sweet and on topic for the today world instead?

I posted this tid bit in the last thread, but as we all know comments get lost eeeeeeasily due to the unhelpful peeps here lol, ill only mention it once more cauz i don't wanna be part of the spam.
-> I know its already been looked at, but fun fact the "freedom" flag pic q posted was roughly(hard to keep track due to different time zones from other peeps screenshots) a day prior to trumqs tweet with Pennsylvania as his location - just sayin freedom is a district in PA. maybs just coincidence but cool none the less.

I'll stop mentioning it now lol

Listen guys, I only have time to make one post because I’m using someone else’s device real quick so I can’t be tracked, but thankfully I do have the time to make at least one.
Please, do not give up. Q isn’t a LARP, I know him personally. You can’t even begin to comprehend what’s going on behind the scenes right now.
THE QUESTIONS.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE QUESTIONS.
Comb them over, there’s a few key details you guys are missing but you’re so fucking close.
Watch the news and more importantly pay attention to Trump’s tweets. The signal will be coming soon.
The only other thing I can say is be vigilant and aware of your surroundings in the coming week, especially on Black Friday.

Reposting for the newbies, here are some films so that you may be brought up to speed:
youtube.com/watch?v=PsPvpiLHGGM
youtube.com/watch?v=v3V15Fsnj0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vGzOoVp8Nog
youtube.com/watch?v=LrK8IIr19-0
Study these, fellow Anons, and I'll see you in the next QAnon General!

Still missed the last Q post

Acting like Killary now are ya?
She didn't accept the outcome of the election either.

* plane student. My Bad. News article is squirrelly.

I was thinking this would be a convenient place to arrest some of these people.

Leafbro never asked. 2 anons asked if he had a ltc wallet for his work, he posted it and was banned.

No. The press is obnoxiously not naming the fourth victim, the helo passenger, and not giving a reason. But I don't buy a "sight-seeing" tour 1,000 over the Estate of the wealthiest person in the Friken World...

lol

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1DG1SB

BREAKING

Bookman is managing the batter, if I see them I'll pass on the info.
Thank you for all your help and work!

Clockwork Loyalty is an obvious bot, if it hasn't been pointed out already. If it has, excuse my eager anxiety to be a help here

Last night several faggots were screaming that we should look at the sentencing yesterday of two lower level uranium officials on money laundering. I’ve been thinking about it. One of the proposed answers to the Q questions is that “Q-clearance” is a DOE clearance type. Both of these cases were investigated by the DOE Investigator General. Both involved money laundering and bribery related to Uranium. The guy that got sentenced pled guilty back in June of 2015, but the Department of Justice announced both the sentence and the new indictment at the same time. This would hint that the operation, that Q says is going on now, has been going on for quite some time. Q wants us to calm the public when stuff starts happening. Since this DOE investigation started under Obama, maybe Obama and Trump are not as at odds as they appear to be. Maybe Obama got the ball rolling?
“Carla Sena, 55, of Albuquerque, New Mexico was charged with three counts of wire fraud, one count of major fraud against the United States and seven counts of money laundering.”

“The DOE-OIG and FBI investigated the case..”

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility

“Boris Rubizhevsky, 67, of Closter, New Jersey was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Theodore D. Chuang to 12 months and one day in prison, followed by three years of supervised release. The defendant was also ordered to forfeit $26,500. Rubizhevsky pleaded guilty on June 15, 2015, to conspiracy to commit money laundering.”

“The indictment is the result of an ongoing investigation by the DOE Office of Inspector General.”

justice.gov/opa/pr/intermediary-who-facilitated-corrupt-payments-russian-nuclear-energy-official-sentenced-money

Wheres the new Q post?

You may abide pedos and Jews to exist in your world. I will not.

I got banned for 3 days for “spamming”
Pic related

+++
Apologies. Type last post.
Q

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump foar a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Lots of memes White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Pic related

These threads are clearly full of good willed schitzos and disinfo agents.

Compare these threads to /cfg/ and you will understand.

Also if you believe Q isn't a role playing faggot, then you deserve to be stuck in these threads.

nice try user

When does a bird sing?
reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-russia/new-jersey-man-sentenced-for-role-in-russian-uranium-bribe-scheme-idUSKBN1DE051

Memes if anyone wants them
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

Faggot’s been doing that BS for days. Retarded

Uranium One and the CFIUS
yeah yeah boring compared to Satanic child trafficking

Obama gave key job to an ISNA member.
> centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2017/10/26/exclusive-obama-appointed-islamic-society-official-to-approve-russian-uranium-sale-and-gulftainer-port-deal/

>what did he mean by this

This went by in the middle of the night, supposedly from first responders to the plane chopper accident, They say it was Rothschild. Check the link
>twitter.com/Frenemy1080/status/931664823594704896

Good job, thanks!

OP, Q came and posted "++" few hours ago. You better add this in the list . You can confirm it here.

Posing as Q faggot

"Lord Rothschild and his family extend their condolences...."

Is the map the genealogy, and the key the money? I still believe that the keystone is the vatican.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/genes-seventh-grader-bloodlines-42-43-u-s-presidents-link-back-king-john-england-article-1.1129452&ved=0ahUKEwikxuuWsMjXAhXESSYKHRiLA5sQFggyMAE&usg=AOvVaw2eoWW08Ld59GJ6BtMOMtah

Who is Q
This some sort of shitty larp?

I'm on a mobile so asking for help.
FF on 4 racially related yes or no?
Was there a FF racially motivated?
I ask because the 20th we have potential for one.
Previously SEVERAL threads back, Jacksonville, FL was mentioned. There were some pics rolling of a pentagram shaped missile area (for reference of time frame)
I am pretty sure this protest we'll have will be pretty much nothing, and I'm not going to hype it up for either faction, but I'd like to see if there is another correlation to the original 4,10,20.
The ABCD pretty much implied initials but seemed way too easy. Maybe just an fishhook to get people reading or something.
If everything has meaning and there are no coincidences, I have to look at every thing. Jacksonville is a backwater City by most standards but we have our problems, and gang and race are certainly among them. It's deep South and a perfect place for an overlooked "shocker" op.

Thank you. We're making history now, so I'm glad I can do something to help inform people.

No. A genuine WH Insider with Q clearance. He’s been posting a while. He’s real. Not a LARP

On the tenth? Was there one? Damned phone. Sorry for replying to myself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism

Very good read and may explain something no one thought about as of yet.

It doesn't matter to me, because even if Q isn't a LARP, his end goals differ from mine. I will not accept anything less than the execution of the pedos and Jews. To think that this country will exist after this all goes down if no one hangs for their crimes against humanity is just ridiculous. We would burn it all down and kill everyone indiscriminately.

Link to the "Democracy Alliance" meeting that just happened, documentation was supposed to be destroyed but an user snatched it and RusAnon uploaded it here.
The images have been zipped and uploaded to this location
>file.io/FZwpzQ
Please scan the file before opening just in case my machine infected and I'm unaware.

#SamHyde lol

New oc

Pic related
He can’t keep getting away with it!!!! Lol

>418 threads
>still doesn't know about Q

Either it's someone with high level intel or the greatest larp in existence. read through some of the links and make up your own mind

Thanks! But I think I'll pass in that case.

EVEN IF Q IS FAKE, WE WILL LARP THE STORM INTO EXISTENCE!

THE "LIGHT WORKERS" USED YOU TO GET THE WHITE RABBIT TWITTER CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND AND Q WON'T BE BACK!
>THE "LIGHT WORKERS" USED YOU TO GET THE WHITE RABBIT TWITTER CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND AND Q WON'T BE BACK!
THE "LIGHT WORKERS" USED YOU TO GET THE WHITE RABBIT TWITTER CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND AND Q WON'T BE BACK!
>THE "LIGHT WORKERS" USED YOU TO GET THE WHITE RABBIT TWITTER CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND AND Q WON'T BE BACK!

I handled it user. Idk how anyone in Said thread can not know.

but he literally posted in the last thread you namefagging shill

Tick tock MONDAY!!!!
Pic related

Im aware.
My autist angle works more on the DoD and LE side than DoE. I know 1 dude who interns at DoE, but he wont be able to tell me shit cause hes a newfag there.
Uranium is big, I just dont have the tools to really know what to dig for or where to dig for it.

if q is larp how did q get a hold of pictures taken on AF1

i personaly dont think q is a single person. the posts are written to differently but there is some legitimicy to their posts, even though we are most likely used to put pressure on someone who ever that might be

They've already cucked the storm by leading you to a BS outcome where pedos and Jews get to cut deals and a few people go to prison and the rest of us are just supposed to go back to sleep and be good little slaves.

Exposing it MONDAY. Tweet above.

>Who was Hitlers Handler?
henrymakow.com/the_british_agent_at_hitlers_e.html

THIS

Heil Hitler
Our leader
Pic related

Thank you

Thats why I dont have a profile on you. You're a good guy. I remember you saying that after it happened.

Huge claim, and with a date too.

Longtime lurker here.
My $.02: If Q is legit, you are putting together the pieces of a puzzle that will uncover and result ultimately in the takedown of the globalist cabal.
If Q is a LARP or a psyop, you are digging and getting information that will uncover and bring
down the globalist cabal.
Getting to the truth is the only thing that matters, regardless of who asks the questions.
God bless all of you truth seekers!

I read like two threads back that Q had posted but as people here stated leaf got banned and threads deleted so yea think about that

Yeah I was pissed. Been here since 2013, in this thread since day 1, aggravating. MONDAY
MONDAY
MONDAY!!!!

In the early 17th century, the manifestos caused excitement throughout Europe by declaring the existence of a secret brotherhood of alchemists and sages who were preparing to transform the arts, sciences, religion, and political and intellectual landscape of Europe. Wars of politics and religion ravaged the continent. The works were re-issued several times, followed by numerous pamphlets, favorable or otherwise. Between 1614 and 1620, about 400 manuscripts and books were published which discussed the Rosicrucian documents.
The peak of the "Rosicrucianism furore" was reached when two mysterious posters appeared on the walls of Paris in 1622 within a few days of each other. The first said "We, the Deputies of the Higher College of the Rose-Croix, do make our stay, visibly and invisibly, in this city (...)", and the second ended with the words "The thoughts attached to the real desire of the seeker will lead us to him and him to us."

shout out to all good doers, bread bakers and tip givers. shills can eat a dick.