OK which of you fagots Pissed hem off ?

Be NATO >> Use your second biggest member as a Enemy target in combat simulation ..KEK

politico.eu/article/turkey-pulls-out-of-nato-exercise-after-recep-tayyip-erdogan-put-on-enemies-list/

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-withdraws-40-troops-from-nato-drill-in-norway-after-enemy-table-scandal-122571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking faggot doesn't understand how military training works.
Good shit, we will roll them over when time comes.

>TRY lost 1% of its value
thanks a lot kang roach

Haha
Turks maybe sub human
But their army is still better than most of Europe
And a land invasion of Turkey will be living he'll with 80 million roaches
Unless you gass every inch first

Hehe it was a civilian that did this here, he was contracted. Smells a bit like a psyop tbqh

Land invasion to EU would mean that every country in the wlrld would stop trade with Turkey or EU, Im fairly confident Turkey would starve within weeks

Their army is just majority conscripted sub-humans. They are canon fodders. Litrally roach tactics are a zerg rush. Top kek my dude.

>buhu they hurt my feelings

He's a mudslime Turkroach. I think he's probably in a perpetual state of anger. Inbreeding and low IQ make anger issues even worse.

>getting constantly btfo by kurds

yyea turkey is the best!

it was just bantz

we got winged whoresars and sheiit

>implying he isn't an enemy

He is.

Neat flag m8

>EU military (combined): 1.4 million
>Turkey military: 640 000

Turkey is gonna leave NATO soon. I predict within a year at most. US hegemony is gonna collapse and it will be so sweet.

Kurds are attacking turkey since 40 years and so far couldn't hold a single village.

No you asshole turkey won't leave NATO.
This incident will be forgotten next week. Remember when turkey shut down the russian jet and everyone predicted WW3 ?
Well now Erdogan is Putins fuckbody again.
Never trust pol, pol is always wrong

You do know they are in control of some of the world most vital shipping lanes. Go ahead and push them into an alliance with Iran though, I actually want this. It's my wet fucking dream for the middle east to see a Persian/ Ottoman alliance dismantle the Saudi dynasty.

It was me, I told him he had to give his country back to Armenia and Greece which is rightful clay. Then he started crying like a little bitch lol and said something in roach

rare

I think Nato itself is on crutches. Turkey may quit, but trump will want to make a new treaty or some incredible trade agreements with Turkey. I also want to point out that as soon as Turkey quits Nato they will genocide the kurds and make them into new European refugees.

have you ever seen how turkish military personell works? they are lazy unmotivated fucks. they are not there to work, they are there so they get paid. fin.

>be US
>openly supports Saudis
>openly shittalks Iran and Turkey
>secretly rooting for the "bad guys"

Holy shit, this plays out like everything the US has done in the past as well...

That would mean...

They actually are friends with russians?

What the fuck guys, can't you just stop acting like an elementary school girl hitting boys that you like and leading the nice guys on that you're absolutely not interested in? ffs

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-withdraws-40-troops-from-nato-drill-in-norway-after-enemy-table-scandal-122571
“The individual in question was immediately removed from the exercise by the Joint Warfare Centre and an investigation is underway. He was a civilian contractor seconded by Norway and not a NATO employee. It will be for the Norwegian authorities to decide on any disciplinary action. NATO has been in contact with the Norwegian authorities on this issue,” he added.

The NATO chief stressed that Turkey is a “valued NATO Ally, which makes important contributions to Allied security.”

a "civilian(the jew)" contractor

the kurds only can fight thanks to foreign aid. think about it, the us goes almost bankrupt because of 8 years iraq but the kurds somehow manage to fight for 40 years? where does the money come from?

I didn't know cockroaches had feelings

kick turkey out of nato

I simply can't believe it.

I know the case of an officer being arrested due to having cocoa instead a beer as the rest of foreign officers during a break of an international exercise. All the details are carefully taken into account to avoid any event such as this.