WHITES GTFO FROM OUR COUNTRY

GO AWAY.
AMERICA BELONGS TO POC

>illegally immigrate from Siberia

They never claimed the land, they didn't have a concept of ownership. They were just squatting here until real people showed up

Russia is rightful Mongolian clay

they sold it for some shiny jewels
better luck next time

KEK and sage paint sniffer

>AMERICA BELONGS TO POC

Your ancestors took it from some other shitty savages when they showed up from Siberia.

Then we came along and took it from you. At least the parts your ancestors didn't voluntarily sell to us. Then we made America. This is our country.

I dont blame you for being upset - you lost.

Make me

Conquest =/= immigration

Okay what law did we break

Native Americans are brown savages ship them to Mexico.

Fuck there is some leftist tier weak meme-fu here lately.

requires laws to be illegal

>Illegal Immigrants
>Conquerors
You know these a difference between these 2 things right?

Another thread comparing present day illegals to European settlers with no concern for the end result on the indigenous population. European settlers were just escaping a bad situation back home and looking for a better life for them and their children. Similar to today's illegal. The native population lost then, and will lose now.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

What are u gonna buy all the shit we built with fucking beads?

>whites and Indians fight for land for many years
>whites fight harder and win
>waaaahhh gibme land back
Guess being a Prarie nigger society isn't worth shit against western might is it? If you want it fucking fight for it or shut the fuck up you injun givers.

The American Indian is extinct, all that's left now are some .16% Cherokee alcoholic LARPers in the desert. The U.S. belongs to Anglo-Americans by Right of Conquest so you can get fucked Shitting Bull.

Yeah cause paper worth so damn much.

Specially with the white man signature in it.

In all honesty, I'd be content being sent to Europe.

Europe for Europeans
Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians
America for Americans

OP's in Russian fed?

If you are native american (yh rite) they'd have to deport you from Russia first.

I do not get theese cartoons. Is it pro or anti migration to the USA. Because clearly the author agrees, that it was bad for the Indians, so the white man in the pic is doing the right thing. However most of the cartoons are anti immigration, which means the creators are not only avare that it hurts the whites in America but actively support it.

i love how mexicans refer to white people from the us as americans- like no bitch, YOURE the actual AMERICAN

Forget to turn on the vpn faggot?
Wise herbed

>AMERICA BELONGS TO POC
america be longs to amerindians. niggers can fuck off back to the congo.

>Implying they think this far ahead
They just think "muh hypocrisy, KKK Fascists BTFO."

I don't really think it's trying to be either for or against immigration specifically. It's basically trying to be against what the leftist author thinks is a typical conservative by pointing out his hypocrisy.

How can you illegally enter a country that has no codified laws on entry?

How can an act be illegal if there was no law barring such action?

>America for Americans
So for white Europeans?

They's not illegal immigrants.
They're conquerors. You were defeated. Such is the way of life.

Of course if the conquerors take their eye off the ball they may soon find themselves being conquered.

>I'll give the Injuns their due; many put up a fight.

A defeat so blatant that no battle was fought, no war declared and now they are at 56%.

>deport whites to Europe
>deport blacks to Africa
>deport chinks to Asia
>deport spics to Mexico
>deport Jews to Israel
Why is this a bad thing again?

A tribal people making constant war and taking land and hunting territories from each other on the daily. More powerful white tribe shows from across the sea. Makes war and takes land and hunting territory from them, just as they have done to each other for all of history. "You can't do that! We were a peaceful people. Native kaangs and sheet".

We didn't do anything that they weren't already culturally agreeable with. We just did it better, like we always do.

Fuck off racist.
Europe belongs to EVERYONE.
Refugees are welcome here.

P.S.: Death to ISrael

If your civilization had not even advanced to having written language let alone codified law, there was no such thing as "illegal" anything.

Nope Nope start with the indians. They set up along with the red and blonde haired people who were here first and then wiped them out.

Try it native fagggg, we'll just kick your ass again. Here, have another govt. check and make another batch of meth.

>jews
>white
wew

Thanks to Madre España we don't have to deal with injuns playing victim card.

And we never stopped putting up a fight. A bit hard to win at battle, however, all those years ago when we were being wiped out by every disgusting disease the filthy, toothless white man had festering upon them that we NEVER HAD. Oh did I mention the blankets given to us that white man had intentionally filled with smallpox???

Natural law.

Yeah and the Indians should go back to Siberia from where they came.

Squat spics were being culled by injuns for thousands of years.

Following recent actions by the statue of Robert E. Lee, we have decided not to give prizes for second place.
Sincerely,
Burger

Go fry some bread Cochise.

>implying you didn't steal the land from another tribe

Reminder to kill all the subhuman "wh*tes"
Soon me and my BLACK brothers will conquer the entire world

when?

The American Indian got bleached , genocide by white cock. Successful native American men got themselves a white woman, any native woman got a white man, and all that s left of the natives are the people not attractive enough to breed with whites.

This would be more believable if the (native american) was laying in the gutter with a can of sterno.

DAS RITE

yeah the natives weren't ready for the dirty livestock diseases the whites had been inoculated against, because they didn't have livestock- great observation user

Immigrants and settlers aren't the same thing.

History gave them a chance, and they lost it.

This. Thsy pretty much exist at our mercy and thats the extent of control they have. We are and were probably one of the more merciful conquerors in history. We didnt seek to genocide them, just to take their land. They had an option to integrate or to go to their reservation. Most conquerors give one or two options that consist of complete subjugation, genocide or integration if it is a nearby, similar culture.

But the white guilt pushed by rich moral supremacists wants us to feel bad for the sins of the father, that werent even that atrocious compared to what most of the world has done in the last 300 years.

they were fucking nomads
how could nomads own all that land in the colonial area?

I agree, niggers have more rights in this land than we do and they were the slaves. Yeah, we lost. America is here for good. But it is built upon our sacred lands. And these niggers and cowards and freaks are literally smashing every single thing built upon it, offended by every little thing. Waaaaaahhh Dixie, Waaaaaaahhh Trump is this and Trump is that waaaaaaahhhhh. We wuz Kangs, no you were not. Neither were we. At least we are honest about that.

We faced every single loss of human liberty imaginable, and still do to this very day, and by the end of this century, we will be extinct.

So I don't want to hear them screaming about once being brought here as slaves. They have not been slaves since 1865. Hate it here? GO BACK TO AFRICA. And quit polluting native youth, Hispanic youth, and white youth with your so-called fucking ''culture''.

Natural law is kill or be killed. Name one natural situation where the weak are allowed to live.

You had N people here for X years without ever making a wheel or a shovel. The larger X and N are, the more pathetic this fact becomes. X and N are the sole basis for your supposed right to this land.

As I recall you traded your land for some shitty beads

Land belongs to the group that can successfully defend it, there's nothing else to it.

LOL livestock diseases. LMAO.

They fought back remember? We just won

Yeah congrats your projecting something that happened 200 years ago to your own life as if it happened to you. Why do hard leftists feel the nees to base their lives on the ideas of people who have been dead for centuries? What makes you think that there is anything left to be angry about? Native americans get the most free gibs, youre already getting shit you dont deserve that you never earned at the pity of the U.S. Stop bitching and get your head out of 1820.

We upon the North American continent were never ''Kaangs'' and we do not claim so. The opposite was true for us. Monarchies, Governments, political systems -- fuck that. We had values based only in NATURAL LAW. My people are the Lakota and we lived according to natural law. We lived as the animals of the plains lived, for we knew they were nations of peoples just as we. In many ways, we saw the animals as greater people than we. We copied their hunting techniques, the understandings of burrowing systems etc.

Matriarchy is the only head of society within natural law, for the Earth is a living creature also, and the Earth is female.

I don't believe any country in America existed before whites came. America was created by whites so that argument, even though you're obviously trolling, is mute.

Said Asian immigrant.

Asians claiming to be Native.

sitting bull tell that to the tribes your people killed for their land and game.

Just because you are more numerous does not mean you were first.

So, what tribe owns america, and what other tribes should be expelled as well?

We Injuns will get the last laugh when Europe, whose peoples once invaded and took over our land due to our naivety, will fall in the same exact way, welcoming in to your lands every single invader with open arms. Hell, America will fall the same way. Hilarious.

Amerindians

oi blini

thing is in 200 years they will say the same kind of shit
>lol you literally just let us in and paid for our 10 children each ahahahaha retards

Leftists are fundamentals incapable of recognizing there own hypocrisy anymore, they have mastered a former of "doublethink" in which they can hold two diametrically opposed beliefs and remain completely unaware of there own hypocrisy.

That image makes me laugh because it implies Natives had a collective government and legislation pertaining to immigration. They took what they want whenever they could and so did we; the difference is, they took part in tit-for-tat skirmishes with one another and we played for keeps.

I don't bitch and complain, nor do I riot. I am purely an Anarchist through obedience to natural law. These nig-nogs and Spics and bleeding heart Liberals are everything wrong with this country that has been built upon our sacred lands. They are more irreverent to our sacred lands than every single person who built upon them, because they are spreading disrespect, mental illness and the death of America's youth.

Don't assume I am a leftist. I am right-wing. And I accept all of what happens, because in our belief all things are predetermined and meant to be so by the will of our Creator. The Great Mystery makes no mistake.

The wise among us know this, mainly the elders who are dying off. Native youth are being poisoned by black culture and the mental illness that comes with every Liberal.

Our first blow was the firestick and the wagon. Our second blow was disease. Our third blow was signing treaties and land grants. Our final blow is the Liberal.

You are literally like the Orks from Warhammer 40,000.

All it takes is the right assassination and you will fight each other. You are even worse than any other race for this. How many black tribal wars are going on in Africa and America?

Whites shouldn't go away. Just non-muslims.

Create a wonderful muslim society. no degeneracy, only safety, security and where women know their place

Because north American is too valuable in terms of land and resources to be left to the injuns devices. They really are Africa tier, just take a tour of there reservations to find out.

This guy above me may be right. Except for the part where it’s fuuny. Do you think your new masters will coddle you like we do?

lol let's do it to you. Take your home away, your family, your women and let's see where this concepts thing goes.

Whites bought the land. Natives tried to steal it back

"our" lol YOU don't own anything you piece of trash.

nice to know you're 12 and know nothing about which you speak

They do not need to. They followed the same natural law as we did. They were the ones who had the stupidity within them to name us ''snakes'' using a French word. And we were the ones who had the stupidity within us to accept that name.

>That image makes me laugh because
It makes me lol every time. That serious face on that injun...The thought of the smug leftist writing the meme.
It's so perfect.

Pay for it like white man did and go ahead. Quit crying like a little bitch about something you were never even involved in

Yes, let's return the country to tribal warfare and living in tepees.

Illigal emigrants?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

they took your land, they didnt emigrate you fucking twat nigger

whites are the native people to this country

My reply was meant for this