When you think about it, shouldn't SSJ4 be superior than SSB?

When you think about it, shouldn't SSJ4 be superior than SSB?

I mean, DBS is between DBZ and GT. If Goku and Vegeta already knows how to transform to SSB, why didn't they do that while facing Baby, Super 17 and the dragons? Instead, they went for SSJ4

Even in Xenoverse, both beerus and whis implied that SSJ4 is superior to SSB

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbgl3dyqHu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Xenoverse being canon

No because Beerus and the concept of God ki and the larger DB cosmology doesn't exist in GT. It's still running on the old 4 galaxies model.

>both beerus and whis implied that SSJ4 is superior to SSB

Source?

>animeme being canon

>Even in Xenoverse, both beerus and whis implied that SSJ4 is superior to SSB
That's not what they said.

It seems more like they like the look of SSJ4.

SSJ4 would've been SSB if not for Toei/Toriyama being stingy/lazy as fuck. You know it's true when they didn't want to redraw Cell and when they have the atrocious DBS animations.

Fuck of mexicunt

better question, could there be a ssj4-blue?

Here's my theory, SS4 taps into a Saiyan's God Ki. It has a shit load of unexplained magical proprieties. It turns Goku's ki red. Goku states that he can't even be burnt by the sun in this form. It's so obvious, my ningen.

That's. It what happens.
They say it has roughly the same power as SSG, and SS4 Gogeta says he might be able to beat Beerus. No comparison to SSB was ever made that I recall.

>Goku states that he can't even be burnt by the sun in this form.
Wow, fuck GT.

>That's. It what happens.
That isn't what happens.
God damn phone autocorrect makes no fucking sense.

It is tho

>SS4 can't be burnt by the sun
Gonna need a direct quote from the Japanese version of GT my man.

and Gogeta SS4 is actually Gogeta going full SSGod: see red hair.

(OP)
>I mean, DBS is between DBZ and GT. If Goku and Vegeta already knows how to transform to SSB, why didn't they do that while facing Baby, Super 17 and the dragons?

Using that logic, SSJ1 would be better than Blue too. They didn't use Blue for the same reason Pilaf is old, Kaioshin is still fused and they use as strong/stronger than Majin Buu as a measure of power rather than any of Super's villains. Those events didn't happen in that timeline.

In Dragonball Fusions, Vegeta and Goku clones that you can face in the post game power up in this order:

SSJ1 -> SSJ3 ->SSJ4 -> SSJBlue -> EX Gogeta

Yet in xenoverse 1 and 2 in the eternal rival pq
Ssj blue is the strongest form they use last, stronger then ssj4 gogeta

Nigga, they are already far past sun level. Cell was going to blow up the solar system.

Do you honestly think some heat could hurt them?

>there are faggots prefer a deviantart recolor to the form that actually attempted to connect back to the whole giant ape shit saiyans had

i think, or rather feel as if, the scaling in gt went far higher than what we've seen in super

the problem is that by introducing "god" characters they have redefined that ceiling (lower imo) and made bluememes seem strong - which unfortunately means the """weaker""" transformation is actually the stronger one

still enjoying super though

>powerlevels with GT
Are you retarded? Kid Goku is the strongest.

also, wasn't GT Kid Goku in base form supposed to be as strong as SS3 Goku in Z?

Or I remember some bullshit?

He says something to the effect of base Rildo being Majin Buu tier and fights him in base for a bit.

That suggest more a level around Super Saiyan 2(SS2 Vegeta manages to fight Buu for a bit, too).... it would still mean baseline GTGoku is WAAAAAAAAAAAY stronger than baseline ZGoku as SSj2 is a x100 multiplier.

It probably applies to all the base saiyans considering base Gohan isn't flat out destroyed with a punch by Rildo when they fight

More less

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbgl3dyqHu0

body fur should be a different color, though.

>DBS is between DBZ and GT

This would imply that GT is vanon, and it is not

GT is not canon. If anything, it takes place in an alternate universe.