Black Snowman the absolute state of Germany

pay reparations at this point you useless cucks

Pope John Paul 2 sucks shit out of my ass and gays are awesome

this

I don't see anything wrong, just an islamic country embracing its culture!

>Brown snowman
What is he made of?

why do germans let their kids play with shit?

>closed 26.11
Next happening?

two snowmans made from shit and one from piss
i guess these are starting to be more common and acceptable in germoney thanks to cultural enrichment from Near East and Africa.

One of the snowomen has a fucking burka. Remember when USA was fighting the taliban and burka were evil?

Just another example how the left are the "real racists".
Constantly pointing out that we are not the same.
True of course, but against their message. Dont get how they dont see that.

yes
plus they made slant half-stone eyes for the gook

brown snowman is literally a shitnugget

also no get a job Polek

get a job in one of the Western companies so they fund more degeneracy like that in Germany? no thanks

lacks representation
they have shitman for blacks and dirty snowman for poos but where is the yellow snow?

We should meme "White Christmas" as a racist term. Is it done before? It has to be.

Christmas is already a racist term. It's called Happy Holidays, fucking bigot.

you know that reparations treaty is the same one germany said it won't claim it's eastern parts?
by dismissing the treaty well germany would ahve a casus belli with poland because you claim terretory that is ours,

just look at OP picture and forget about your quasi-argument for a second

>reading comprehension
>hurr durr don't want to get a job gibsme moni

Get a grip, don't slip to nigger tier

Be careful, they've been building up troops for a few years now.

>don't slip to nigger tier
>Germany

I told you, just look at the OP picture and rethink your previous 2 posts

It's okay, the only kamikaze against German civilians

But.. snow is white...
ARE THEY MADE FROM SHIT SNOW HAHAHAHA

shitman

Gingerbread or something, obviously.

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Calm down, Achmed. It's just banter.

>lefties are the real racists
?
I think you neither understand the left nor the right wing

I love how even the most liberal drawings of black people still use shit-brown for their skin color.

I mean, that's unmistakably shit.

>Your destroying national pride
kek what pride

Start a business

>Would you call a German man a "cuck"
Yes, I would.
Because you are.
>kind, peaceful and hard working
Top kek

>kind, peaceful and hard working
>scared, disarmed and slaving their lives away

Subtly racist. Equaling snowmen to humans means that brown people are shit and yellow people are piss.

Don't eat yellow snow.

Don't eat the yellow snow

lol fuck off and die

Look in the mirror if you forgot that, you are a worthless shitskin Ahmed and no amount of hairstyling will change that.

You are right mate mememagic should be used correctly and not against our own cause

This shit is turning me into a Nazi

I'm not a sandnigger tho.

Yes, feel that hatred! Everyone is out to get you. It's practically a conspiracy!

Here's what you do:
First, write a book about your struggle. People will rally behind you. After all, your struggle is very common.

Next, get involved with politics. Get as many members of your group elected to office as possible.

Once you've become the leader of your country, you can solve this struggle! By force, if necessary.

Only then will the world respect Germans the way they used to.

>Only then will the world respect Germans the way they used to.
respecting us by bombing us?

What heritage do you have?
>inb4 I am born here I am german

poo in snoo

even as a bavarian i have to fucking ask you guys.
You really surprised that FUCKING TOLLWOOD is degenerate to the max ?
Id like it if the muzzies drove a truck through there, and i know half the People there

*smacks lips*
WIR

I am born here I am german

what was the price on his head?

WHAT WAS THE PRIICE ON HIS HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Bottom center is a cozy führer.

Snow has a race... Oy vey

if an eskimo is born in the heart of africa does that make him african? or is he still an eskimo?
if an african is born in japan does that mean hes not african and is japanese?
its not rocket surgery
where you are born means nothing
its all about your genes
it takes a thousand years or more of ALL your ancestors being born in a region to be able to claim soil

>it takes *blah blah blah* to claim soil
No, it takes power to claim soil.

destroying national pride?
of germans?
have you ever been there?
i have they are done
weak cuckold race of apologizers who are knowingly committing suicide

doesn't seem to be the case for germany kek

Are you blind, it’s right above the niqab one

>respecting us by bombing us?
Just a prank, bro

right so you know you are not and will never be german
remember that when you get baked
you could have left and gone back to your fatherland but you chose to think you had power
thats what a lot of jews thought back in the day

at least those ones drink

It's always funny to see leftists forced muslims in advertizing about christmas when the celebration of non muslim celebration is one of the worst thing you can do in the coran.

>German children are legally required to sit on sultan claus' erect lap

Top bants Hans, this is the next copypasta

they party too

can you please prank merkel?

your people are destroyers of europe, have always been and always will be, no one likes your kind.

Claim soil isnt the same as have nationality.
Calm your tits my """""pure blooded""""" friends.

You have to think a little more about genetics, you will quickly realize that anything bigger then a city-state is geneticly unpure. Varg is absolutly right, that civilization is the result of "multiculturism". However there is nothing wrong with living in a multiethnic society, with the lower races as slaves and Aryans as aristokracy. Witch obviously must be seperated geographicly.
After realizing this, you will understand that
>the Jew literally did nothing wrong
The elite jews are building a society with them as Aryans and us as their slaves. They promote multiculturism(geographicly NOT seperated) because they view europeans as low as other races. Just like the romans did for instance.

If we wont defend ourselves the next big Empire will be jewish.

Defend yourselves then, it's not like you have any time to waste

But then again you elected Merkel again so you're loving it

>you ellected Merkel
There wont be a political solution. Only a populistic one.
Mate, whole Europe is burning. Not only Germany and not only since 2015 or even 1945.

good thing I bought some marshmallows then

>literally made of shit

Brilliant. They actually portrayed White people and Asians as Snow while Black people are portrayed as literally Shit.

Post a "Brown Snowman" to her for diversity.

>tfw living in red area...