Why haven't you converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

>religion

Because i like freedom.

why would i ?

Because even Islam is losing the battle of faiths. All main stream religions are decreasing in terms of global population.

Atheism has gone from almost nobody in 1950, to around 20% of the global population now, or about 1.5 billion people, and it's increasing almost exponentially.

By 2050, more than half the world's population will be non-believers.

Damn those are some big fucking feet. How do muslim guys tolerate such masculine feet?

because you guys fight like a bunch of pussies; bombing civilians and torturing captives.

grow a pair of balls and try fighting a grizzly bear with your bare hands. then i'll think about it.

Post more qt brown girls pls.

Because you disgust me. And showing one's sole is offensive gesture in islamic "cultures".
That picture is equal to pic where they would show four middle fingers and moon simultaneously at the viewer.

Wish it was true, but you aren't taking into account that religious people, especially of the Muslim variety, tend to breed at much higher rates than non-believers.

You're a fucking retard, really. I guess the air strikes your mongrelized countries drop on Muslim countries are much more manly than taking one's own life for a cause. Fucking pussy bitch.
I know, and I uploaded intentionally, cunt.

why don't you show their gaping hairball covered pussies?

Yes, taking them into account too. It's access to ideas that spreads Atheism.

Muslims moving to western countries may bring their ideologies with them, but they expose their children to western ideologies which are far more appealing--especially to women.

Ugly brown shitskin feets

Come on Akmed

The bait threads are out in full force all of a sudden, is it morning in India? Shill sweatshops opening?

I want them to be cheesy and rotten. I want to lick them and sniff them for hours while masturbating oh god brown goddesses

you could take a 10/10 girl , put a hijab on her, and automatically it becomes a 0/10
I don't even think a steaming pile of shit would turn me off as much as a hijab

Go celebrate ramadan some place where sun doesn't set.

because I'd rather die - literally