Neo-Prohibitionists: Operation was Successful!

My mission was to tell Sup Forums to report any parties that involved underage drinking or drug use to the police. I don't know about what Sup Forums but it was a success for me. I got my informer you could say to tell me when and where the party was. I went down and knocked on the door. They opened it it was some Stacy-tier girl who's dating a rugby player. She's like "ummmm what are you doing here?". I'm like "just here to party" she's like "k you weren't invited bye, bye bye bye" everyime i tried to talk all i hear is "bye" and she shuts the door.

However I was lucky enough to see on the couch someone I recognized. They were still a high-schooler but kept going to college parties and he was chugging a beer. I then phoned up the police and told them what I saw and the place was shut down pretty fast. I watched the girl who opened the door go to police "what the fuck you cant do this what the fuck". Degenerates got what they deserved. The police thanked me for calling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmujWKlwKiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok nice larp, bye-bye

>the popular kids wouldn't let me in so I called the police

I hope this is bait but if not you need to go the fuck back to /r9k/ right now

Shut up. Drinking underage is degenerate and illegal it's our civic duty to report it.

Go back to /r9k/ you faggot

Why? I'm not a robot. I am as cool and look like the guy from kingsman

kys degenerate jew piss drinker

your friend is in high school yet in a college party you couldn't get through the front door of
he's more alpha than you'll ever be and the jealousy made you act like a passive aggressive woman seeking revenge

I don't drink but I don't support ruining somebodies fun just because they don't wan't to share it

Teenagers should learn to drink in the presence of adults before they go out drinking with other teenagers.

I'm guessing his brother or something was in the party and let him come along. I also have a terrible reputation and everyone who knows me thinks im a freak so any random person would have more respect than me.

You're incapable of deducing the real problems of ANY situation if this is what you're hung limply up on.

Admit that (if your character is capable of the truth and your story happened) that you did that for selfish reasons and sperglord retaliation. Its on your sleeve mate, no hiding it. Your making it about civic duty is pitiful and it would embarrass me.

Probably would have ruined the party anyway. She was right to tell you to fuck off.

Alcohol should be prohibited entirely, so you are wrong

your reputation didn't turn you into the prodigal little brother tattling to mommy when big brother wouldn't let you play with his hot wheels

you didn't seem to have a problem with alcohol when you were "just here to party" stop being edgy just because stacy laughed at you

What feature about me would ruin the party? Also imagine going to a party and being rejected because of WHO YOU ARE. That's like the ultimate rejection.

>your reputation didn't turn you into the prodigal little brother tattling to mommy when big brother wouldn't let you play with his hot wheels
No it didn't but if you are going to have no friends might as well be like that.

>you didn't seem to have a problem with alcohol when you were "just here to party" stop being edgy just because stacy laughed at you
Don't tell me how to live my life.

apparently your the type of person who calls cops when you don't get your way
they made the right move I wouldn't let you in either

Don't tell me how to live my life.
why not nigger?
you seem comfortable telling people how to live theirs and calling in the goon squad to enforce your divine will

>it's okay because it's fun!

You are scum, kill yourself

Like when love rejects you because of WHO YOU ARE?
Yes it is the ultimate rejection.
about 86% of people (i estimate) will encounter the divisive but addictive drug Oxytocin. of them more than half will be rejected on the ultimate level at least once.

GET OVER IT KID!

>it's not ok because I don't like it

try harder

Well then your party would get the cops called on it providing I found a reason to do so.

They were enforcing their will by not letting me in the party.

That's different. Being rejected from a relationship is basically being told "i dont want to spend the rest of my life with you". Being rejected from a party is basically being told "we won't even tolerate you here for a few hours because... reasons"

>They were enforcing their will by not letting me in the party.
it's their house nigger

>Well then your party would get the cops called on it providing I found a reason to do so.
and you'll still be a passive aggressive faggot with no friends

Not letting you into their own home

OOOH I'm the short guy with powers of 'sbergers who all of my subjects let me sit on their couch, toilet and bed because I decree that none but me "Enforces any will".

OP, not sure if you know this yet, but you have autism.

You're a colossal faggot. How bad do you want to a) be a cop or b) chug cop semen? Saged for being a douche nozzle.

>it's their house
Under law it is their house, but under law they can't drink.

>and you'll still be a passive aggressive faggot with no friends
I've accepted that.

>I've accepted that.

get help bro
seriously this stinks of "supreme gentleman" and I don't wan't to hear that you shot up the student union screaming "LOVE ME GOD DAMN IT" a few weeks from now

I've been diagnosed for a long time now.

I'd love to be a cop but

>low IQ (you have a degree in something)
>short
>terrible eyesight
>history of mental illnesses
>can't shower in front of others which you must do at the police academy

All of those are reasons for disqualication.

Okay so,

The pain of being sent away from a party is so great TO YOU (I.e. subjective pain) that it tops anyone else who ever had to eat a shit sandwich.

When I said GET OVER IT.

I meant that you can do that a million times easier.

hate to quote myself but:
>Admit that (if your character is capable of the truth and your story happened) that you did that for selfish reasons and sperglord retaliation.

Well why should I just walk away. If it's going to satisfy why no call the police?

If it's going to satisfy what
your thirst for minor power?

If it's going to satisfy (i.e provide sensation tactile or abstract)
Why not let them drink?
Are they not deserving of satisfaction in the way that pleases them? maybe someone at that party had a day one million or so times worse than your worst day and was just starting to have fun and forget about it.

Then you come along,

getting your satisfaction.

Cos' you're entitled to it more then them?

I don't know. I just felt good watching their party be shut down. I've been doing it since high-school when i found out there was underage drinking

we all grow out of childish shit sooner or later
the later the more painful

this,so much this

If they're going to deny me satisfaction then I don't see why I should respect theirs.

You'll be tortured before you get the rope

I know you're underage. Because only childish hedonists don't thirst for power.

Smoke a joint.

All of this sexually frustrated perverse loving of others misfortune is really really really really really unhealthy. Its actually pointless and you wont be able to call to mind all of these sadistic satisfactions on your deathbed when the things you do will actually matter to you.
You'll wish you went and made others happy in stead of yourself for a change.

Are you admiting you'd get involved in the underage drinking if the cool kids happened to be drunk enough to let you in?

I'm probably old enough to have dated your grandma

hang in their kid it gets better

>everyone who knows me thinks im a freak
Are you even trying to deny that fact? You're actually the worst of people, you're fucking batshit crazy. Even murderers can have better excuses for what they've done than you have. I won't take long before you'll get beaten to shit by someone anyway, please report back when it happens.

no.

I'm not going to answer this question.

I don't get what's so unrealistic about my story. I didn't think twice about it while it was going on.

on the grounds that it makes you look even dumber than you do now?

Is this a troll, or is OP Sup Forums's very own Quentin?

>report any parties that involved underage drinking or drug use to the police.

Stay safe my man.

worse Eliot roger is seriously back from the grave

You probably already know the answer. Yes my personality is probably based on how i was treated growing up. I was never really allowed to hang out with the other kids so I'd always tell on them for things. Maybe if i was accepted i wouldn't have grown up like this.

You didnt think because you were being reactionary.

>Admit that (if your character is capable of the truth and your story happened) that you did that for selfish reasons and sperglord retaliation.

Please just say it.
The healing will start if you say it.
You will make life anew, knowing this was wrong and will only perpetuate the temporary part of life you're less-then-loving right now.
High school sucks, don't let it make you a cunt.

>this entire thread

Sup Forums can no longer claim to be anti-degeneracy. You all are a bunch of filthy hypocrites.

>just let them live their lives and have their fun!
Great SJW tier argument.

>grown up like this

Surrenders power to change it and insists correctness and lack of responsibility because he cannot change it.

OP you are alpha bro keep doing Gods work

Can you define "Degeneracy" please?

Thanks man

I'll admit i am a selfish person

How is it my fault? I didn't choose to be excluded

Thanks man.

> Didn't read OP's floundering in a highschool melodrama.
>Takes political sentiment in OP post at face value
>praises real social degeneracy

Based

>I'm guessing his brother or something was in the party and let him come along.

Yeah, that's called having friends and connections (being popular).

> I also have a terrible reputation and everyone who knows me thinks im a freak

Yeah, so do we.

Everybody hates you for a reason, kill yourself.

Dont play their game, you don't have to be in what you perceive to be the VIP room because it's all just made the fuck up and given value on a hazy consensus.
Maybe there's a party you actually fit in with somewhere, people who are like you who would actually have fun at a party with you.
But you're too zoned into this little tunnel vision world you think you inherited and cant change.

Analyse that for a second.

It seems like the perfect excuse to be selfish and lame.

Sooo

>yeah thats called having friends and connections (being popular)
I know

>yeah so do we, everybody hates you for a reason
And what is that?

>Smoke a joint.
>All of this sexually frustrated perverse loving of others misfortune is really really really really really unhealthy. Its actually pointless

I've done drugs legally and will happily report any drug users in my own country, and especially underage parties involving liquor or drugs.

> call to mind all of these sadistic satisfactions on your deathbed

Doing your civic duty fills you with a sense of righteous justice.

>You'll wish you went and made others happy

When you have kids you'll see things differently. When you personally know someone who lost a child to a drunk or drug using driver, maybe you can understand why we have rules to begin with.

Maybe you'll finally fucking understand that you're the selfish piece of shit, not the people upholding the law.

If years of seeing a shrink didn't help me I doubt your advice would.

Wonder who's fault that is?

Fuck the police but godspeed user for btfoing the degenerate normie menace

So many buttburnt normlosers itt

Societies, my parents, the shrink? I have no idea.

what thread are you even reading?
he tried to join them in their degeneracy
failed
and then lashed out passive aggressively

heres a hint

The ends justify the means user

Dont tell me you take the side of team normie

Is this what /r9k/ really sit around fantasising about? Would you have called the cops if Stacy had let you in, or is that beyond your imagination to parse?

No it's not my fault I have autism. I never asked for it.

Beyond my imagination. I have never been to a party and have no idea what they are like

>The ends justify the means

that's an argument for doing something dirty to accomplish a noble originally intended goal

OP was "just here to party" until rejection caused him to hop on his high horse so that doesn't play here

What would you have done if you were in italy where you can serve alcohol at 16yo boys?

No what r9k fantasizes about is the normies dying not getting an hour in the drunk tank and charges dropped

the people in that party never asked for a wild autist to appear and try to force himself on them

but hey life happens right?

>was prepared to go to a party that he considered degenerate
>got rejected because he was an ugly loser who went on his own lmao
>calls the police because other people aren't allowed fun

this is genuinely the saddest most pathetic thing i've heard of in a seriously long time

maybe not Prohibition. but we do get to kick some doors in.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmujWKlwKiE

Petitioned to change the laws.

The means were a poor oppressed autist lashing out and a rejection stacy provoking him to it

The ends were justice being served to degenerates

Frankly does it matter if he originally contemplated letting them off the hook if theyd include him (which he knew they wouldnt)?

Compared to team Crying into Pillow?
Yeah. I am.

T. Normie

nothing would change
he'd have just been rejected at the door for being creepy by somebody with slightly younger features

Whoa buddy, I never got behind drug/drink drivers.
I'm not some crazy half-baked anarchist I just believe the civic duty you're talking about is very different from when I use those words.
I more on point with user up here
Righteous justice can do just as much harm as evil itself if hardliners like you get a hold of a normally benign concept like civic duty and use it to opress natural inclinations.

How on earth am I a selfish piece of shit? You think anyone who drinks a few beers before being (((Statutorially of-age))) is going to ruin society?

GROW UP

because they will eventually. Those few beers behind closed doors and away from automobiles never hurt anyone, except you because... because... uh/... fixated.

yeah.

too bad they already tried and failed lots of times :)

They are allowed to fun but alcohol is illegal at their age'

Well fuck off to facebook then cause crying into pillow man is merely our footsoldier and the team is team anti degenerate corruption of the yourh

These threads make normies look good.

Normies do way worse stuff including getting autists in legal trouble for being different

Wipe that stupid grin off your post

It wasnt about the beers

It was about normie cancer culture and op taking a stand against it

Well for starters, you're a degenerate. Humans are naturally sociable creatures. Disrupting a social gathering is disrupting the natural behavior of mankind. It's essentially pointlessly antisocial behavior.

>does it matter if he originally contemplated letting them off the hook if theyd include him (which he knew they wouldnt)?

wow that projection I literally can't even right now
you've really made me think

this is classic 5yo if I can't have it nobody can and it's a symptom of the sad feminization of modern males that this passive agressive womanly behavior is becoming more common

tell me more about this, i never knew about it.

but underage drinking is a stupid thing to go against.

This is the culture that gets kids hooked on heroin

They start at parties like that

Really you should crawl back up your mothers vagina because you have proven useless in existence really.

Humans are actual very anti-social creatures.