Long Riders!

This show is three or four episodes behind the rest of the season. Is it heading towards an untimely death?

>[Ohys-Raws] Long Riders! - 05 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

Oh boy, finally

No, Long Riders will prevail!

I honestly hope it does get cancelled.

It's such a piss poor excuse for an anime a this point.

I feel bad for the mangaka. Either way is a bad blow for the series. Fucking actas.

>This show is three or four episodes behind the rest of the season.
When you get far enough behind the rest of the season, it just looks like you're ahead of the next season instead, Actas know that all too well.

Did subs for this show get cancelled?

Just cancel it already.

Delayed because Daisuki forgot it exists .

Actas is really cursed.

Hinako is cute

>because Daisuki forgot it exists
Rude!

Also two more bike shows next season. Is cycling on the rise in Japan?

Oh for fuck sake!

>Is cycling on the rise in Japan?
If you read what Jan Heine writes, it sure sounds like there's a healthy interest in road cycling and randonneuring there these days. That wouldn't be too surprising, they did have their own "fixie" fad a few years ago.

>triple chainring
>ugly ass fenders
>taillight on seatstay
>frame is too big for the rider seeing how low the seat is
>toe clips
JUST

>failing to understand the concept of retro

JUST

>riding 3 chainrings is retro
>riding a frame too big for you is retro
>putting taillight at the wrong place because your frame is too big is retro
sure thing user

I hope we get to see this show ending in this year and not the next two years.

>he doesn't like long rides

she spends a fuckload on a bike rides it twice. then leaves it in the garage for 3 years before something reminders her that she has a bike. its just like reality.

Please, tell me more about Actas and this curse.

meeting deadlines is impossible

Wonder why that is. Shouldn't Actas be swimming in that sweet GuP dosh? Could definitely afford to get their actas straight.

You do realize Japs were randofags before Heine right? Grand Bois etc are Japanese companies. Heine is only responsible for the randofaggotry in the English speaking world, not even continental Europe. Just America and Britland.

And they just delayed Regalia as well, subs for it came about 36 hours later than they should.
What the fuck is going on with Daisuki, they used to not be as bad as they've gotten this seaosn.

Blame Actas.

>Actas does a show with mechas that has next to no CG
>Does a show with girls bicycling where said bicycling looks like a video game

At least Regalia keeps coming out.

For the hella delayed subs for Stella no Mahou as well?
My guess is that they tried to sub too many shows this season, got understaffed, and decided to hire a random hobo off the street who then bailed out with all their food about two weeks ago (explaining why the dumb way of talking disappeared from SnM).

They fucked up again? The quality is piss poor but I watch it because it's /n/

At the current rate the two biking shows next season will become three as Long Riders continues to air intermittently.

>two biking shows next season
This sounds great. I've not been watching a lot of anime the past few years.

You laugh now but Actas is revolutionizing the industry with bleeding edge scheduling techniques. When a single-cour anime takes two or more seasons to air, the overloaded anime industry becomes less burdened and underappreciated classics like Tari Tari get a second chance to shine.

I heard they fucked that up, hard.

The studio didn't fuck anything up this time, it's just Daisuki being a shit.

>can't deliver on time
>looks like shit when it finally arrives

I wanted to like this too, dropped.

>Funny story, the next episode will be delayed again