Why are redheads bullied /pol? Is their whiteness and purity threatening to lesser beings?

Why are redheads bullied /pol? Is their whiteness and purity threatening to lesser beings?

Seriously though where did the whole ginger hate thing come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WjJdQfLtTk
youtube.com/watch?v=QvXpEb_YWzI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. ranga

Am I meant to understand that?

>Seriously though where did the whole ginger hate thing come from?
Jealousy.

why do the inferior redheads freckle...

pure whites don't

the kikes hate white people, so it makes sense they'd hate the whitest of the white (redheads and blondes)

mostly because they're angry cunts

>where did the whole ginger hate thing come from
(((south park)))

People are bullied because they are weak and having them in the tribe would be costly.

Redheads are way more sensitive to pain than anyone else, and the most likely whites to convert to Islam.

No, south park just picked up on the meme that was going around for centuries before. Redheads are little bitches.

>headhead
>White

Why don't you just extend "white" to black haired niggers while your at it? Anything other than blonde or light brown is not white.

They're easy to rile up and therefore fun to troll. Has something to do with more sensitive nerves making them more fiesty in general. Also they're always just a little weird looking in the face.

That white bitch needs to get BLACKED

>Seriously though where did the whole ginger hate thing come from?
(((Protestants))) invented it to belittle the Irish

because they keep stealing souls

I agree. All white women should get BLACKED actually. :)

I think its short for orangutan

Because drunken violent Catholic Irish didn't fit in with English/German Protestant Americans. Now we hate spics and niggers instead though.

Jews created the ginger hate thing.

Did you know, wherever incest happens, red/orange hair appears.

Red/orange hair is literally a sign on inbreeding.

Because redheaded women have the capacity to produce ginger men
Ginger men are disgusting

Hot redheads are a rarity. Most of them are hideous. I'd risk it all for a hot one though.

The fuck happened on the boat ride to Ellis Island? NONE of the Irish I know (half my family) are redheads. ALL are brunets. I have plenty of English redhead relatives, though.

Anglo did it, just to shit on their scottish relatives once again. BC anglos are huge faggots.

I like natural redheads but those using dye are usually radical leftists and the enemy.

>t. the brown eyed, brown haired 56%

Because we're a minority and the stereotypes are usually true. I have red hair but I don’t think I’ve met another red headed guy who isn’t a beta weakling or just annoying. Also I don’t find red heads attractive at all, except for myself. Hopefully the grill I have kids with doesn’t have a recessive ginger gene cause I want that component of me to be bred out of existence

Gingers are cute as hell.

Post Udmurt qts Sergey.

Because red heads are insufferable cunts. Just because some can be attractive doesn't mean they are exempt. Being attractive does not exempt you from being bullied period

If white people are fighting among each other over little differences then we're noting (((others))) over larger differences.

>Tfw ginger
>Tfw 6'2
>Tfw 220 lbs
>Gym 3-4 times a week
>Ladies think I'm handome
Pol still hates me :(

>red hair
>striking green eyes
>freckles
muh diiiiiiiiiick

Opposite.

Kikes and potato niggers are redheads.

Fanta-pants can't handle the banks

But seriously, gingers have no soul. They're not even human. They're preferable to pakis but you wouldn't mate with one.

Stay in burgerland, it's not seen as so offensive there

Red hair, freckles, and and a pink complexion is the sign of true whiteness.

If you can tan you are a half caste shitlit.

I don't get it either. Red heads are the purest of the whites. They have the pinkest pussies on the planet.

Stay away from our gingers.

I plan on it. In reality I couldn't give too shits, people tried to fuck with me in high school about having red hair but meh- not letting something get to you kills the fun for people real quick.

You guys not so fond of red heads across the pond?

you mean potato niggers?

Red hair is haram

Where's that pudgy little redhead dwarf of a woman that has an unreasonable mount of nudes? They usually look like that.
Improportionate face from drunk Celtics beating them into genetic monstrosities with fucked teeth and box shaped hips so their lower torso just looks like a overstuffed flesh briefcase.
The hot ons are hot tho. If I had a hot redhead, I'd do fuckin everything to keep her tho. There's no middle ground for attractiveness for them, it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WjJdQfLtTk

"white"

redhair in ireland is a meme. After visiting for over 2 weeks, I never saw even one of those bright orange haired gingers, most of the redheads had more of a wine coloured hair type.
Ginger hair is more prevalent in scotland.

Why do UK gingers join Islam?

Scottish people either look like happas with blue eyes or normally english or they look like the person in the video I linked beforehand

>There's no middle ground for attractiveness for them, it seems
Yup.
>tfw have good face and dark eyebrows

mental illness, also the "gingers have souls" kid is amerimutt

Already happened

I think redheaded women are sexy af.
Except for the ugos.

I'd fuck a redhead over a blonde any moment now.
this is now a sexy redhead thread

I think ginger girls are top QT but ginger boys should be killed at birth.

>Stay away from our gingers.

Are you ginger? If not, then ginger are not 'yours'

I am. Stay away from our gingers nigger

Pretty much jealousy. My brunette green eyed gf can’t stand gingers.

anglos hating the celts because celts won't breed with anglos and they still hate them and still exclude them.

this is also why the muslim influx stops at the border to british territory.

I just realised...
Ginger is an anagram of nigger.

No but stay away from our gingers all the same.

Triggered!

Because you can make fun of gingers due to their whiteness. Spics and Negros whine too much but we make fun of them probably more so than gingers. It's affectionate, not destructive.

My gf was bullied a little for being a ginger. And also for having a cruel malicious personality.

You mean the borders of the Empire. US, Australia, former African colonies, etc. Britain proper cannot wait to become a Pakistani hell hole.

Holy shit

(((you)))

They're too pale. There is just something off putting about them.

Redheads are by far the most beautiful women. Freckles can be nice, but god damn you don't want to make a son with those. If nothing, then for bully factor.

as a ginger, I can confirm that just about every ginger is super ugly or fairly attractive without middle ground. and fortunately, im not ugly

Gingers a Sheeits having spawn...

Lol what's the point of this post? Piss of copper cab

You must have not met many Irish people. 10% red head sounds about right.
90% of Irish men would have a red tinged beard though.

all redheads are vile coalburners
no exceptions

this. at best latin mutts

Post face and we'll see

>redheads freckle
I had this conversation with a 'Murican first time I was in the US. Never been that far south before, so I freckled up like I'd been taking a shit-shower. The 'Murican pointed out my freckles and I replied
>I haven't got any freckles
'Murican said, "you do now boy", so I stepped up real close, looked down, then further down until I could get eye contact, and said
>I haven't got any freckles
'Murican suddenly agreed, that I indeed didn't have freckles and got busy tending to the BBQ

Not him but I look like the guy I posted except my forehead is a big bigger

natural blonde, no? Best looking one out of the group, sure, but jumps around too much in the videos to really let me get an honest wank out of her.

I've known this a while.

alot of irish men i met basically looked Mediterranean except with pale skin/ blue eyes, not to many gingers.
Im pretty sure black irish being spanish is a meme because welsh men have the same exact look.

>white

redheads get their hair from mongoloid genes

Oh wow what a though boy you are m8,here you would get a lynching just for being a soulless ginger.The local priest told me that gingers are children of demons and they dont have souls.

Is English your fourth or fifth language?

This, and the same goes for probably half of Englishmen, really. And far more Germans and Norwegians than most idiots would like to admit.

Is English your only or only language?

My brother looks a ton like Colin Farrell. I'm half a foot taller than him with fair skin blonde hair and blue eyes.

Envy

Yes obviously

Todo cambia, Hank. Vamos a ver lo que dicen tus nietos...

Well brunettes are fine man
And blondes are fun
But when it comes to getting the dirty job done

I'll take a red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

Well listen up stud
Your life's been wasted
'Til you've got down on your knees and tasted

A red headed woman
A red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

Tight skirt, strawberry hair
Tell me what you've got baby, waiting under there
Big green eyes that look like, son
They can see every cheap thing that you ever done

Well I don't care how many girls you've dated, man
But you ain't lived 'til you've had your tires rotated

By a red headed woman
A red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

youtube.com/watch?v=QvXpEb_YWzI

>tfw redheaded male
>tfw im better looking than everyone itt
>tfw your all butthurt
shit is so fucking cash brahs

Might want to ask your "father" about that one...

he dye his hair

Yep. Red head here. Before that south park episode at least in the US I had never had this term thrown at me or even heard of it. It was usually carrot top or something like that.
It bothers me about as much as being called cracker by whites or goyim by jews.
I don't recall every being "bullied" at least not in a way I couldn't respond to and stop. Having red hair and freckles makes you stand out in a crowd so if someone is looking for a random person or trying to remember someone that was in the room it will be you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay

No, really.

Who hates redheads? I've never heard of that. Unless you mean males. I don't know where the hate comes towards them desu.

I read once that Poles burned redheads as witches. Any truth to that?!? Might help explain the loss of these genes over there!

I think brits. My experience in the US involved light bants in middle school and that's about it. You do have to watch out for women with a ginger fetish. Being fetishized is good for sex but bad for relationships.

We didnt' burn witches at all. In a way we were and we are the most tolerant nation in the world. Without hypocrisy. Also redheads in Poland are rare, but not non existent. I had two in my primary school class.

I'm English, and heard none of this growing up in the 1980s. I have lots of redheaded uncles and cousins too. I remember starting to hear stupid childish joking about "gingers" sometime in the early 2000s. Probably from some stupid television programme, i suspect.

Ah, alright! But what about the general folklore on witches though?