Operation Rotten Apple

Apple just fired their diversity director, a black woman, because she stated that "white people can be diverse too."

>breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/17/apple-diversity-chief-steps-saying-white-people-can-diverse/

We need to hit this one in the face. What would Apple have done had she said "black people are not diverse, they all come from africa its the same thing". We all know what they would have done. In the aftermath of their last conservafiring, the iron is now hot for a strong blow against this blatant racism. We need to call them out, for being hypocrites, for being racists, for denying white culture entirely, and for shutting down dissenting, fact-based thought.

Don't just boycott them, spread the fucking word. This needs to be a shitstorm of epic proportions. IDEAS, PEOPLE!

Apparently, it's not okay to be white at Apple.

How come I feel like I've heard this exact story many months ago?

Because you basically did. But then it was a random engineer who voiced his concern about the stifling political climate in their offices.

One thing is shut down free speech in a private business, people may or may not agree there but its the companies perogative to some extent.

Another thing entirely to be blatantly racist. This is a PR miracle for us, it needs to be an unmitigated DISASTER for Apple, but we need to think of ways to magnify the force of the message.

fuck you and the article you're writing for your web blog you kike

Bumping. I have to go soon, don't let me down, Sup Forums, somebody pick up this banner and run with it.

>not sure if retarded, lost, or just another worthless shill

18 billion sure buys a lot of ambiguous, disinterested shill-posts these days.

I thought they build tech in there, not some SJW BS.

Another one redpilled.

She was forced to apologize then, I guess they finally fired her after a sufficient cooldown period.

THEY FIRED A WOMAN POC!?

Google fired James Damore.

this girl has some legit medical issues.

notice her weird twitching?

Ummm... sweetie. That's a woman. She has bigger biceps than you "bro."

>numanuma starts playing

>Breitbart article
>surely this will be factual and not just want their braindead readers want to hear

This is a great thread, Op.

>Young Smith later apologized, claiming her comments “were not representative of how I think about diversity or how Apple sees it.”

man I had respect for her there for a second

more fool me for thinking the vice president of diversity at Apple would have a rational thought ever

>well defined fat

>CNN would totally cover this!
Are you from the past?

b-b-b-but CNN!!!

Faggot.

bump

>We need to call them out, for being hypocrites, for being racists, for denying white culture entirely, and for shutting down dissenting, fact-based thought

Appeals against hypocrisy don't work for liberals. They don't care. They think their hypocrisy is moral. When will conservicucks learn this?

We just need to check the source, even a site you don't like can be used if it cites the things

>vice president of diversity and inclusion
Translation: paid a large salary to do nothing

I wonder if it's possible to not cringe?

Apple directors became much less diverse.

>breitbart
>citing things factually and accurately

Lol. The best was the article being passed around here a day or so ago: "77% of liberals don't think sex is determined at birth." Absolutely hilarious.

I don't have any social media, but this is fucking golden. Please pol, this one is worth working on.

She obviously was forced to say that, it sounds like she's a pretty good person actually.