Iceland has virtually eliminated down's syndrome from their nation through abortions

Iceland has virtually eliminated down's syndrome from their nation through abortions.

Why is Sup Forums against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden
pastebin.com/75jvaszD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying

Abortion is murder, and murder is against the Bible. Ever heard of something called the 10 commandments?

If all downies were eliminated then we wouldn't get funny greentexts about them

>Why is Sup Forums against this?
All of Sup Forums would be empty.

>Sup Forums claims to be entirely on board with der führer
>still wants to keep retards around

probably just christfags attempting to subvert His will

Sup Forums is a eugenicist board, this is great

Because clusters of cells are actual people
>it's really just a cluster of cells

I'm not.

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

source?
if true i love iceland now
smart nation

Because abortion is a nigger tier crime, morallets like you would not understand.

I wish i had been aborted.

Because downies can still have non-downy white babies. But iceland is using its welfare bux to import niggers who will always and eternally be niggers.

Sup Forums is Christian. The reason the west has fallen to degeneracy is because of our removal of Christianity, and Sup Forums recognizes this fact. Murdering unborn children is unchristian.

Abortions is the #2 cause of all black deaths in America. We need more of them.

>using a single bad example to justify systematic murder
Let me guess. You're an atheist.

>Eyes right in the candles
Brutal

We wouldn't have retards like this to laugh at

I am a christian and i value human life.

no.

victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice
the retards must die

Icelanders all look like potatoes.

>eliminate weak genes
>import people that want to kill you

what could possibly go wrong? it failed, but you still haven't learned.

>eliminate weak genes
>stop immigration
>????
>profit!

yeah but they go hand in hand, you devalue your population when you do that, it's ironic but true

it reminds me of a joke

>“Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

switch it around

“Churchill: "Madam, would you abort a down syndrom child for a better society?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you abort a potential nazi for more gibs??"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

You start putting a value on life, or allowing your government too, and don't be surprised if you are next. I'm always surprised at the people that make these arguments too, because when I look at them I figure they would be some of the first on the chopping block.

>they go hand in hand
What? I'm pretty sure the Nazis didn't want mass immigration to their nation.

why do people even mention this non country on pol?

>The fact that Sweden was the first country where a government-funded eugenics (or ‘race biological’) institute was created has been considered a stain on the reputation of the emerging welfare state, made worse by the fact that a law that legitimized the forced sterilization of thousands was enacted in the 1930s.

It's possible they are led by a carrot on a stick, and they don't really know what the end game is. If they acted out of selfishness and some bullshit idea of a utopia, then they really aren't any more or less guilty than the communists that committed mass genocide. As you can see from what I pasted above, the countries that implemented successful eugenics programs are the first to open their doors to immigration. It's all part of a bigger plan that we don't understand. We seal our fates by losing respect for life though.

I'm not against war though, I guess I should say that.

I think it's a great idea, and one that should be implemented here in the US as well

GOP needs future voters

Because potato babies are cute and I don't have to waste time loving it.

The reason they opened their doors to immigration is because of Allied victory in world war 2 and the subsequent dominance of Jewish influence across the entire western world. Not because of eugenics. The entire west is suffering from mass migration, not just Sweden. Britain, Germany, and France are in just about as bad a situation as Sweden is. Your argument holds no water.

How did the rest get through?

A lot of what Sup Forums says is unchristian. Christianity is for retards anyhow so let them keep someone to look down upon. Meanwhile I'll move to a place like Iceland.

This. Glad someone else gets it.

just because your dad has downs doesn't mean all of them vote GOP

My parents told me that one of these fucks grabbed me by the head and pulled me out of my stroller when I was sleeping as a baby. They were glad that nothing happened.
The same fucker also tried to steal a chainsaw from a shop.

There're disabilities that still can lead to a sucessful life, like being deaf or something like that.

Downies on the other hand? They're a fucking waste of resources and almost as unpredictable as a filthy animal. Abortion is the only solution.

>Compulsory sterilisation in Sweden (Swedish: Tvångssterilisering i Sverige) occurred between 1934 and 1975.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden

Bullshit, the program continued well into the 70s. The USA also has some of the most liberal abortion laws in the world along with China. It's like communism, it looks good on paper but the end result is a shitty society that loses respect for life.

Why do you think Soros, a nazi collaborator, is one of the strongest promoters of abortion?

It's funny how when you really starting cutting into the truth of this it just becomes a matter of pointing out the lies and fallacies presented by the pro choice crowd. If you want to talk about down syndrome babies, then talk about the weakest elements of your race. Do you really love your race? If so, you would love the weakest elements of your race. You would protect them. When you forsake them you open the doors to immigration and the worship of efficiency. You lose your culture and you deserve to.

but can you totally eliminate it? i mean sure you can stop births before they finish but you can't wipe out the genes that cause it

Ten commandants given by a Jew, to Jews. Why should white people follow Jewish law?

Do you deny the consequences of Jewish influence in the western world?

there is more retards here w/o downs than downies themselves.

Sup Forums has a sick fetish with down syndrome is sick.
Need to find something else. Is making you look bad.

That's impossible
You're here now

This. Ultimately, it devalues us all. It is a very slippery slope.

So eugenics works?

Man, imagine if we'd been killing off the dumbest 10% of our population since WWII. You'd actually be able to walk up to a random person on the street and have a meaningful, insightful conversation.

Abortion is great, it removes the genetically inferior and minorities get a disproportionate amount of abortions.

Pro choice is pro Eugenics.

nice try moving the goalposts. you wouldn't have to worry about those influences if you had respect for your culture and race. with all of the tehchnology and economic power of the west, it is losing it's grip to other cultures that breed more and look out for each other. sweden already chose it's fate in this regard.

Soros is Jewish, Soros bankrolls eugenics efforts.

Probably just shitposting, but it's weird how the biggest promoters of eugenics would have been aborted if it went into full effect, it's like they have a death wish or something.

>tfw aunt had downs

Don't worry, were only talking about retards and niggers, so you might be in trouble but the humans will be fine.

Soros also drinks water. I guess water is bad for you now, don't want to be like Soros after all.

top heh

>Sup Forums is one person
>opposing the abortion of normal white babies implies opposing the abortion of non-whites and defects.

>Sup Forums is one person

How can you tell ?

> Do you really love your race? If so, you would love the weakest elements of your race.

If you cared about Down syndrome kids you would never let them be born into such a hellish life devoid of any meaning, an existence of ridicule and mockery. You truly do not know the pain many disabled people feel.

It's recessive, I doubt they eliminated it.
They didn't even eliminate inbreeding.

Retard, you'll never eliminate down, learn some biology before shit posting.

The goalposts would keep moving and you'd soon be in the firing line as IQs rise and rise also believe being intelligent makes you way more prone to negative emotions, look at this place without ignorance we have no bliss cos we realise how fucked everything is. With higher IQ we'd undoubtedly be far sadder.

I wish I had, too, but abortion is murder. I am against abortion, but leave it up to God. He intervenes ALL the time (I know this from dog rescue, at least). "Not even a sparrow falls…"

Because no one will ever assume the responsibility. Abortion is murder. All they need to say is, "Yes, we are indeed killing children to improve the gene pool, and as you can see, it works." But no, they always hide the truth behind nonsense buzzwords. Until they can be trusted to outright state their intentions, I will oppose them.

>Have a 100% abortion rate of all with down's syndrome leading to a society without down's syndrome
>hurr you can't eliminate down's syndrome

Down syndrome is usually caused by an error in cell division called “nondisjunction.” Nondisjunction results in an embryo with three copies of chromosome 21 instead of the usual two. Prior to or at conception, a pair of 21st chromosomes in either the sperm or the egg fails to separate.

>Why should white people follow Jewish law?
because that jew is the one who is going to judge you in the afterlife dumbass lol

what the fuck kind of comparison is that? he puts billions into eugenics. Not everyone has to do that, everyone has to drink water. ARe you really that dense that you would compare the two?

pol is against this?
I am unironically impressed.

Trisomy is the ultimate blue pill. Don't you wish you were one of those smiling gooners?

You must suck a lot of Jewish dick

Bullshit

More intelligence gives you the ability to fix the issues, many of which are directly caused by dumb people

When you say "how fucked everything is", how much of that can you trace back to people being idiots?

Well shit, Soros supports eugenics? I guess that means eugenics is wrong. As is drinking water, because he also does that.

Bull shit. Downs people are steril. So even if they lived they would not be able to procreate.

Abortion for the sole purpose of getting rid of some dick magnet's unwanted children is hard to defend. But in the case of Iceland, we're talking about eugenics, which is beneficial.

Thank you.

fug

I'm not.

>They were glad that nothing happened
>browses 4chin
user, i...

Downs syndrome children NEVER have intentions of hurting anyone, they love and care for everyone, that is there purpose to teach us (((NORMIES))))

Wait, so it's acceptable to eliminate the weak, inferior, and different as long as the couple aborts it before it is born? Are the people who support this going to continue so do so once couples screen for homosexuality, height, gender, skin color etc when it's available? Because it seems these people do support eugenics but are too much of coward to call it such and aren't willing to apply it outside of abortion, which will yield the same results.

I'm going to your country tomorrow. What waterfalls should I go see>?

You too?

its a good policy

enjoy being condemned in eternal void till the end of time, you fucking godless commie.

>Probably just shitposting, but it's weird how the biggest promoters of eugenics would have been aborted if it went into full effect, it's like they have a death wish or something.
bunch of insecure fags. they get beat up in school and they found solice degreading others on an user board. in real life they arent nobody. lol

Gullfoss, Dettifoss and Seljalandfoss are alright.
Pic related is Seljalandfoss, you can walk underneath it I think.

I'm not.
Gas the retards.

I'm not.

>muh dead kike on a stick

>a fetus has value
a first or second trimester fetus doesn't have value yet, all it has is the potential for value, and that potential is pretty damn trivial to produce, so if you can abort and try again before creating something that will be more or less useless and burdensome for the entirety of its life, it makes no sense to carry through with the pregnancy.

thank you

Abortion is murder, and murder is wrong. But I'm not better than other people, and I wouldn't accept anyone telling me what to do.

Also - the people who support abortion are the people who get abortions. Let them auto-genocide - more food for my family.

But, I want to say - I'm 100% for Eugenics, but I don't agree with the West's goals.

I want an anime-character race, and Downies are actually closer to that ideal than 'normal' people. I have the genome here;

>pastebin.com/75jvaszD

> (OP)
>>Sup Forums claims to be entirely on board with der führer
>>still wants to keep retards around
>
>probably just christfags attempting to subvert His will

Sup Forums likes to pretend the /r9k/ virgins spamming rostie in this thread wouldn't end up in concentration camps and branded with a black triangle.

I support Eugenics.
I support niggers aborting themselves.

fpbp

They didn't eliminate down's syndrome. They simply killed everyone who has it.

More people with down's syndrome are being made all the time. They'll have to keep killing them until the end of time to "get rid of it".

I'm not against it as long as they catch the defect early before the fetus has a functioning nervous system.