I dont browse this board much nowadays, but I'm legit curious what you guys trust as news-sources

I dont browse this board much nowadays, but I'm legit curious what you guys trust as news-sources.
I've mostly used RT because of their swift coverage, but they've recently gone extremely anti-nationalist, incorrectly covering polish protests and shit.
no Breitbart or actual nazi-sites

F

Wikileaks

read a bunch of them and compare results, ony my way to work I usualy buy one of meme newspapers like "The Sun" to have a laugh while getting some news, and I am comparing what I read with BBC since thats what we have set in canteen, knowing history and speaking to people who come from other countries helped too, like that polish protest situation, asked my polish coworkers what was going on and they simply told me things you would read from anons here, with that "protest" being basically independence day celebration where the country is united for once.

Sup Forums is all the news you need

Sup Forums

Does the Sun still have human female mammary glands on page 3?

Sup Forums is my new source

infowars

davidicke.com

they are dressed now, but they still show ladies

Yeah, I still come here when there's breaking news up, as people here are really active.

reuters, ap, bloomberg, nyt, wapo, wsj, politico, the hill, washE, nbc, abc.

dailycaller

I think I'll stick to the sport then

drudgereport

there is no good reason to watch the news. 99,99% doesnt concern you, and the 0,1% that does you can watch irl.

Basing your opinion and choices on experience is the real red pill. Besides, news are mostly pointless stories about someone dying taking a selfie or something equally retarded

nice shitpost, most of those almost purely post fake shit

Don't trust any news network, all are biased.
Left, right, center, pro US axis, anti US axis, doesn't matter, all of they lie and make shit up.

Look at it as fake news galore, and just read both sides of the coin, get a slight idea of what's going on. Independent researches you can trust ONLY when you know them for long enough.

All in alll don't trust any news site.

>not hiring your own trusted investigators that you raised since childbirth.

In this day and age of political mindgames you can't trust anyone

>almost purely post fake shit
You fucking retard. You cannot possible be serious.

You missed out HuffPo too.

This.