What has Trump achieved so far that makes you glad you voted for him?

What has Trump achieved so far that makes you glad you voted for him?
And I don't just mean "making liberals mad xD" I mean actual changes Trump has brought to America that you're happy about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGnhI_luF1A
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
youtu.be/N4oHnN10m2I
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He stopped the NWO takeover of America... after that, I don’t care.

this

>And I don't just mean "making liberals mad xD

Why rule out the best point.

Take off your meme flag kike

Nothing?

making liberals mad is the biproduct of his presidency. but increased immigration law focus, removal of the paris agreement that would have cost billions and created no jobs and made no changes, international relations with our allies appear to be strengthening, and I really liked that he banned transgender people from entering the military based on the cost and dangers associated with the mental illness of gender dysphoria. I'm upset the supreme court overturned that. I don't care if you are transgendered, but if you have such a history of mental illness (anxiety, depression, bipolarism, and borderline personality disorder), giving you a gun isn't a good idea.

liberals think he's doing the wrong thing but he's doing them for the right reason. For example, this big game hunting ban he just lifted. If you kill an african elephant and bring its head home, you pay a fuck ton of money that goes to elephant preservation. Liberals don't care about preservation; they care about the now and see that as "omg you're killing elephants" not "omg you're doing something to increase elephant populations".

Wiping out potential 35 TRILLION dollar debt for my grandkids by pulling out of the Paris Accords.

The best part about Trump is that he is not Hillary

What OP doesn't realize is "making liberals mad" was the entire point. Trump is a blunt instrument to use on their Marxist constructions of thought that poison all politics. (It's not just the west. USG allied organizations are trying to appeal to spinsters, faggots and muzzies in China now too) if you create a party made up of no-value-added freaks and put them in charge, they will be completely loyal, knowing they get all they have from the party. If you don't see the problem with having the country ruled by a coalition of freaks who's only point of agreement is the eradication of the people and ideas that actually make civilization work, then I'm afraid there's no hope for you and you should probably neck yourself.

Withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which would have been catastrophic.

Trump has shifted the dialogue and the zeitgeist of the country in such a fantastic way that I can't believe it happened.

All of a sudden, everybody hates neocons. Conservatism means halting immigration.
The leftist insanity has been completely revealed; and everybody knows it. What a catharsis.

Of course, any particular legislation is always going to be like a sausage. It's never completely satisfactory. That's part of our government.... but what's great about trump is his approach and his idea of what america means.

Finally, for the first time in my life, there's a guy who I actually trust in office.

Couldn't have said it better myself, i see a lot of knee jerk reactions from liberals constantly example the environment *OH MY GOD WERE KILLING THE PLANET DO SOMETHING!* Feminist/gay rights *Stop being a sexist!, Love is love!* Always a lot of virtue signaling etc.

There's a lot of finite detail that goes into running a massive country, and these ppl tend to forget that.

>"making liberals mad xD"
is just a bonus

SAGE

He yanked the overton window to the right. In 2014 it was completely taboo to even hint that you think immigration might be bad for the country, but now it's a topic of global conversation.

He's lived up to expectations of being a complete disaster and has ensured that the Democrats sweep the midterms and take back the White House in a landslide in 2020.

rural and suburban retards

>ensured that the Democrats sweep the midterms and take back the White House in a landslide in 2020

So stoked for the tax plan honestly. Getting rid of the individual mandate? FUCK YES!! No tax penalty next year bitches!!

>making liberals mad xD

This makes me glad I voted for him, though. He could do jack shit for the next 3 years and it'll all be worth it. SJWs are still being milked for lulz.

The end of Weinstein's and co careers.

Hillary Clinton not president.
The next 3 SCOTUS picks (this is bigger than anyone knows)
Democrat party implosion/canabalization

I paid $400 last year because of that stupid mandate. I was between jobs and didn’t want insurance for a few months. My out of pocket would have been $1000 a month.

Plus if he cuts taxes I did my calculator and I’ll get back around $800-1000 bucks so woot.

Hillary not winning. Hillary reduced to book signings at fucking Costco. He called Bill a rapist in front of the whole world.

>What has Trump achieved so far that makes you glad you voted for him?

He stopped Hillary from being president that's a pretty big plus.

I would've rather had Rand win though.

The founding fathers of America were adamant that America weren't going to be a nation that meddled in foreign affairs. They didn't want America to be the world police. America actually stuck to this, seen by the reluctancy to stay out of both world wars. Until the war ended and America proceeded to get involved in a lot of situations that they shouldn't have got involved in, NATO being one of them. America were now the world police. If they interfered with a countries issues, eg. The Middle East, they were seen as the bad guys. If they didn't do anything, eg. Rwandan Genocide, they were seen as the bad guys. Where has gained my respect is that he's slowly making America, America again. Pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord being the most recent feat.

He isn’t going to take away our free speech and guns. I actually trust him to do the right thing for Americans.

This this this. The Marxist pc stranglehold over American society has been nearly completely destroyed by trump. Upcoming generations, even if they don’t love trump himself, will certainly be far less PC and therefore more right wing in general than before. Gen zyklon is real.

Other than that, his immigration stances and actions thus far have been completely invaluable. Demographic shifts are the single biggest issue we have right now, and if trump can deport a sizeable amount, and sometime in the next few years pass the RAISE act, then I will see him as one of the best presidents we ever had, even if every last other thing he does would be terrible.

Do you ever look in the mirror then realise YOU are the problem?

>Ending TPP
>Destroying ISIS in the middle east (they have as of last week lost every single city under their control)
>Reduced unemployment to Reagan-levels
>Increased the GDP increase per to 3%
>Reducing working wage immigration, both legal and illegal
>Tax plan just passed, allowing small businesses to not be taxed as much, incentivizing the creation of new businesses
And of course, now that Obama leaf is here
>reduced the budget deficit (not accounting for necessary expenditures from the two massive Hurricanes that just hit us)

build the fucking wall you god damn lying piece of covfefe

Supreme Court Judge

>Destroying ISIS in Syria**
ISIS is still present in Iraq, though retreating as well against the Kurds and the Iraqi Government.

Hes reviewing the already built prototypes sometime this month I believe

Replacing Scalia with Gorsuch was pretty badass.

>RAISE act
then how would Hollywood rejects get into Canada?

youtube.com/watch?v=NGnhI_luF1A

Americans are the dumbest people alive

Fucking Hillary in the ass.

This. He’s a thorn in the establishments side which was the main reason i votes for him. The leftists tears are proof of this.

Trump is a zionist...he works for israel..americans are too dumb to understand..i knew after he bombed Assad only a week after being inaugurated

he learned from his mistake and then cut CIA funding for ISIS in Syria,
you point leaf?

nice slide thread but i will humour you
conservatives don't want a president to "make changes", especially drastic ones. only braindead neo progressives think that the only good politicians are ones that overturn everything

he prevented clinton from being president

why do you ask for more?

>What has Trump achieved so far that makes you glad you voted for him

Not allowed to vote because America doesn't want White English people.

The alternative was worse. Hillary tried to buy herself an election. As a matter of principle that cannot happen in a democracy, or democratic republic if you will.

I don't think it's farfetched to say that we'd all be in a gulag right now if Hillary had won.

then why is he also blockading Yemen where there is the largest humantiraian crisis for years...and also an israeli saudi war against shia muslims?

Economy at a high, jobs back, turned China against NK, working with Russia against ISIS and ISIS practically defeated now, appointed supreme courts, appointed many generals, lowering taxes (hopefully, on congress), removing Obamacare (also on congress), less restrictions, coal jobs coming back, made NK buy from us instead of them, strengthening our military while getting rid of the scams in it (f22)

His mere existence prevented Hillary from being elected.

Anything from then on is just a bonus.

Forgot to mention immigration is being enforced and deportations are up drastically.

The first thing he signed was an order that anyone leaving an federal position can't hold a lobbying position for five years after leaving - effectively throwing a spanner in the 'revolving door of politics'

Meanwhile in the Hillary timeline... oh wait, earth was destroyed by nuclear war. Only the Turks survived.

The debt will NEVER be wiped out because it is impossible to do so. In our current monetary system if every american and government agency were to stop spending money on anything except paying off debt, we would be able to pay off all of the principle on every debt and be left with thee interest on the debt and there would be no money left in existence to pay it with. This is literally how our banking system works with the federal reserve

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

You're welcome.

Liberal tears give my coffe a little spike in the morning

why is he selling saudi arabia millions of dollar worth of weaponry?...to fight israels wars for them?....to kill yemenis...why is his rhetoric so strong towards iran when we have no beef with them...for israel..he is a puppet..open your eyes..

>He isn't Hillary.
>He isn't in favor of either party if they stand in the way of what he wants to do.
>He isn't Obama
>He hates brown immigrants
>He's trying to stick to campaign promises
>He's exposed how awful the "news media" is

Pedos keep getting arrested. Everyone is getting their shit aired out.

I’m so sick of the shit trying to make this man appear dumb. He is the American dream, satanic pedo Jews hate him and you think your on the wrong side. Enjoy all the replies.

Scrapped TPP and Paris Agreement. Those were objectively great decision for average American citizen

TPP - would allow multinational corporations to sue the nation states for damages if the legislative of those countries would hurt their profits

Paris agreement - American taxes would pay for the industrial development of China up to year 2030, and china had no obligation to stay in the program or adhere to any of its point whatsoever after 2030.

Also stabilization of Syria, regardless of what you think about Russia, Trump gave syrians hope for peaceful future.

He already did enough.

I’m very big on this, would be a noticeable increase for me.

Also this shitty forced insurance meme has gotta end. Cleaning up immigration, entitlements, drug problem, gang problem - can basically say people who have not been paying their bills while the rest do; is going to the strain off the whole thing. I’m Not financing chemical neutering or infanticide, fuck out outta here.

I feel like he has been appeasing them but less and less. Those rockets going over there seemed so out of place, then to hear they hit jack shit and you start wondering what the fuck is going on.

If you see one t*rk roach there are more.

>>youtu.be/N4oHnN10m2I

It’s true, he’s a good got; but locally he’s fixing things. For all we know they ordered those weapons a long time ago and all state department approved but press asks why u do this?

But yes, we saw him do their war dance.

Ripped the heart out of Obamacare.

Killed TPP

Anal raped the whole EU in the Paris accord.

Has caused the entire establishment to show their true colors. Dismantling the Left, Rinos, Fake News, Pedowood one Tweet at a time.

Child traffickers are being arrested at the highest numbers in history.

Building the wall. Illegal immigration is down ICE

Emboldening nationalism around the world and Unraveling Globalism.

Gave me pride in my President and the most pride ive had of my country in over 8 years.

And this is perhaps the best.

The Hollywood Access video has forced attractive women to go on TV and say the word "pussy" as a reference to female genitalia.

i think he will just continue what every other pres after JFK have done...he is already ready to go to war with Iran...calling them the biggest financiers of terrorists in the world..which is false..it's being done for israel...

>Wiping out potential 35 TRILLION dollar debt

meanwhile, he's creating trillions of ACTUAL debt through tax cuts that america cannot afford that almost exclusively benefits the rich

wake up, you voted for the classic republican oil marionette, and regardless of what happens next, you will be paying

(((2))) posts by this ID, SAGE

I can post again if you like. I'm not here to argue, I'm reading everyone's posts with interest. It was a genuine inquiry and all the people who have answered without bringing up SJW tears have been interesting.
Try not become a paranoid lunatic, user. It's not a good look.

This