Muh THICC

>muh THICC
>muh STICC
You clueless retards are so insufferable. Just pick up a sport and develop a healthy voluptuous body. You don't get attractive by fasting or stuffing, only by training, the rest is semantics.

why do irish people always say voluptuous it sounds fucking hilarious in their accent
"voh-lump-shoo-uss" (got knows why you cunts add an "m")

I like the word vorpal. I have no idea what it means but it sounds really badass.

>You don't get attractive by fasting or stuffing
yeah, you are either born attractive or you have the $ for surgery.

Too many niggers and nigger culture pushing the THICC bullshit, plus of course the usual fatties who are trying to shift the "beauty standards" to the fatter side.

t. thicc/sticc without any will
A good body outweighs an average face. And a healthy lifestyle enhances looks.

Correction: Brazilians aren't born attractive

are you retarded?

this. if youre an uggo it makes no difference how fit you are, youre still an uggo.

Fuck off macaco your braces need tweeking

Animals need not apply.

I've been jizzing over this pic for like a decade now. Her body is sick

kek, the delusion
>i-if i get jacked i will totally get all the girls

she got REALLY fat. but i think she lost a lot of weight again.

>muh jacked gym lad
>muh girls
This is why you will always be a clueless reject. An active lifestyle and healthy diet will not only improve your body, but your skin, your hair colour and nails as well as your general condition. If you are such a desperate case then don't do it for the f*males, do it for your self. My niece used to be chubby, her facial structure was shit, acme everywhere, huge potato nigga nose and jaw. She started going to the gym, amd a year later she looked incredible. She still had her huge nose, but her boyfriend was willing to compromise for the rest of the package.

How is that related to politics?

Social issues and your fit mum

WHAT THE FUCK

no no no.

you train your body,

none of us that look like the girl look like that before we stated playing sports

is your niece a coyote hunting a very quick bird?

Idgaf about her social life. I'm just telling you she improved dramatically, and turned attractive for once in her life, but she had to work for it. She's going fat again now, I sae her last week, she came back from Canada (amerishartland 2.0) where they fed her maple syrup all day and now she's full of goind around her chin.

*acne

You cannot develop curves by exercise paddy o'sheaga. Female shape is genetic so you are best to find a thick woman and encourage her to keep in shape.

>female shape is genetic
Holy shit Charlie. I know bong women are nog tier, but this is next level denial. Yes every women has a different shape, but developing it has nothing to do with genetics. All female bodies have potential to look attractive at peak, bar the disabled.

Sure you can, to a certain extent. Fat distribution is genetic, but by eliminating the majority of fat, the body is able to have a more even distribution, giving the body an ideal and natural shape.

>muh FITT

DAILY REMINDER: only women need to take care of their bodies, they will sleep with anything - men just need to take care of their wallets.

> (OP)
It's from Jabberwocky
Doesn't actually have a meaning

>You don't get attractive by fasting

Fasting is good for you. Also running everyday is bad for you.

Stop eating tomatoes, potatoes, corn, peanuts, unfermented soy. Lower consumption of cheese and wheat.

People think corn and peanuts are healthy... its fucking live stock food they use to make animals fat.

Tomatoes have something in the seeds and skin that cause your intestines to slowly leak into your blood stream.

People think because something feels good or taste good that it must be healthy. The fact is; many plants have defense mechanisms because they don't like to be eaten.

Potatoes, peanuts and corn are the worst foods you can eat that are frequently marketed as healthy.

>thousands of years of correct human health and performance is a meme
>but anorexia and obesity (registered illnesses) are ok
Shoo shoo ameriMUTT

>fasting is good for you
Wrong, diets are proven to be a marketing scam. You don't need to cut your overall consumption, you need replace junk with proper food. Like I said, train hard first, semantics later.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Diet is 75% of body weight and development control.

You have to be an ignorant idiot to think you can eat a bucket of mash potatoes and just run it off on a tread mill... that's not how it works.

No wonder so many people stay fat... they actually believe chocolate bars and cane sugar is the culprit when it's actually high lectin foods which they gorge themselves on daily.

>No wonder so many people stay fat... they actually believe chocolate bars and cane sugar is the culprit when it's actually high lectin foods which they gorge themselves on daily.
Can't it be both?

It's not only about body fat, amerishart. It's about condition and shape. A strong body and a good metabolism can digest anything. Of course it will have a negative effect, but much less so than an already unhealthy body. It is granted that you should have a healthy diet though, for longevity and general health. Again, it's not like I said that it's ok to stuff your self with carbs, but if you're fit, you're much better equipped to digest it.

Because it's not. I eat chocolate and candy all the time.

I stopped eating high lectins foods and my stomach has gone flat, exposing some of my abs.

Corn, red kidney beans, peanuts are likely the main culprit to diabetes and colon cancer. They all contain shit tons of toxins.

Candy is shit for your skin and teeth though.

Brush your teeth and eat candy with that is more natural based with cane sugar or stevia.

you can be thicc and sticc

She gets that body by training 4 hours per day at least. This isn't even possible for anybody. It is because she is a fucking olympian. Totally different lifestyle.

No way mate, i've already done enough damage to my teeth and skin with that shit. After I quit it, no more cavities and acne. It's okay a few times a week, but not more than that.

> A strong body and a good metabolism can digest anything

Just because you eat it and it comes out as poop doesn't mean your body took in the proteins and vitamins, it also doesn't mean your body is safe from toxins.

This is how ignorant you actually are...

People are just low disciplined idiots looking for an excuse not to give up certain foods.

> but but but I love corn, so it must be good for me.

So do pigs, it's the number one thing farmers give them to fatten them up. Not sticks of butter and chocolate candy.

what an awful thread this is.

I wasn't remotely shilling for corn. It's a fact that a better metabolism can handle more than one of a person who weighs 100kgs. Yhat being said, it still does damage, just a lot less.
You don't need to be an olympian, 2 hours, 4-6days a week is plenty.
I bet you have to lift your tub to jack it.

> Breasts are determined by genetic fat placement
> Waist is determined by skeletal structure
> Hips are decided by skeletal structure
> Ass is decided by hip structure and genetic fat placement

So yes female attractiveness is genetic. Beyond staying slim nothing will notably change your shape. Stay mad with your plank girlfriend.

t. just hit 110kg for 8reps today.

> It's a fact that a better metabolism

> Because your body can handle more shit food, it's okay to eat it.

You are not too smart are you?

Oh by the way... even people with a high metabolism who eat lots of corn, soy and potatoes will gain gynecomastia, waist and thigh fat while their outer appendages stay thinner.

genetics are king. if youre a 3/10 it doesnt matter how autistic you are with training and diet youre never going to be an 8 or even a 6. your thread sucks patrick.

>You don't need to be an olympian
To get her (an olympians body), you need to live her lifestyle. 2 hours or training and 8 hours of watching tv will not turn your body into her body. It will be about 80% of the way though.

Out of all of those, only the breasts are genetic, and can be overlooked. Waist, hips and ass all have to do with muscles and fat. Loose fat, build muscle.
I never said it was ok faggot, I literally told you multiple times that it does damage, just less. Now stop memeing some irrelevant point that I never refuted. Nobody said anything about what's ok and what's not ok to eat. Just the benefits of a good body
>hurrr genetics are king durrr
Cry your self to sleep lard, you're not gonna get laid if you need a scooter to move around.

Man up

>all fit people are olympians
Try harder lad

Lmfao...you faggot, you beat me to it

>cant read

>misses the point

>all these people caring about how bodies look

If you train your body to be useful it will be healthy
If your body is useful it will be healthy and look good too

Not eating crap is important but nobody is going to get nice without actual regular exercise

>says pick up a sport
>shows picture of olympian whose entire life is dedicated to training

>can't stop making excuses
>can't understand that you don't need to be an olympian to look good
This is what an olympian actually looks like.

Athletic-toned is godtier. I'd be honored to have access to the eggs of such a woman.

your standards are too low. You need to be an olympian to look good, you just don't care about the difference.

this pic proves that you're NEVER gonna make it brah

>you need to be an olympian to look good
Bahahaha. Most female olympians look more beast than human.
>your standards are too low
Nah, you just like a good cock up your ass every now and then

You should watch the vid. The manlet beta even asks the guy to "make his girlfriend's day".
A total fucking cuck.