Why The Hell Do Right-wingers want to Legalize Weed?

I think anyone who smokes weed should be put in a supermax prison for life. Tell me why this drug should be legalized when I think they who do it belong in supermaxes.

Hippies and younger conservatives are mostly libertarian, rather than trad-conservative.

lil peep

>Right wingers want to legalize weed
Literally who? Maybe medically derived chemicals from it to replace the legal heroin that is opioids, but weed smokers are degenerate.

Because we're trying to 420blazeit, faggot. Deal with it.

i love weed

because what you think is not a legitimate reason to make policy

>i want to pay for stoners housing and food
what did OP mean by this?

"According to a 2015 National Bureau of Economic Research study, “States permitting medical marijuana dispensaries experience a relative decrease in both opioid addictions and opioid overdose deaths compared to states that do not.”"

"Before being criminalized, marijuana was used in the U.S. to cure depression and a variety of other mental health ailments. Many studies have supported the therapeutic benefits of cannabinoids, along with the ability of marijuana's psychoactive ingredients to treat nausea, help with weight loss, alleviate chronic pain, and mitigate symptoms of neurological diseases."

tax it

You can't even write a sentence properly.

trumps going to legalize it to secure 2020

this, just because some leftists use it doesn't make it degenerate. Also because its a ridiculous waste of tax money to police for a "problem" that doesn't exist.
Hemp was being grown in this country since its birth and the govt didn't even tax it until the jew took power.

Who even cares about weed.
It's semi-legal here and litterally only leftist retards and niggers use it.

This exactly. Legit medical uses undermine several of (((their))) money structures. /pol should be on board with anything that serves to dismantle big pharma. Not to mention all the tax money. It’s red pulled to keep nogs lazy and indolent while helping poor whites that have seizures, fibro and the like. Prove me wrong

Also its legal status has never meant shit anyway. The only thing that would stop me from doing it would be the bible saying its wrong, but it doesn't. Its just a bunch of retards like you who are to pussy to alter your perception for an hour or two that you need to give validity to your being a pussy by forcing everyone else to be.

Right in that bitch boi Jeff "not sesh" Sessions' face.

It's a plant and they also ban hemp which can be used for all kinds of stuff. Even Alex Jones smokes weed.

Might as well get some tax out of the stoners.

I would argue that they abuse it, like any mind altering substance it can be used or abused, the reason niggers and leftists abuse it is because they have no self control, its why they cant keep a job or overeat or drink themselves to death.

no one should be able to tellyou what you can or cannot put in your body, or force you to put or not put something in there. if real op is a faggot this is basic libertarian

You should try it

libertarianism is a meme.

weed shills are back. sage

why do you want to pay to house and feed stoners when they end up in prison?
why do you not want to tax it and effectively end the nigs selling it?
there are more dangerous legal drugs out there why don't you ban them as well?

The president needs to legalize it federally and turn it over for the states to decide. Blue states will legalize, some red states might. But the main effects of this will be as follows
1) Huge amount of tax revenue
2) Research universities finally able to obtain grants to research Cannabis for the creation of nonopioid painkillers as well as countless cancer treatments (I think right now only 2 universities in the entire US are allowed to research it professionally, and surprise surprise they're ridiculously underfunded)
3) The more subtle reason, and the reason why right wingers should push for it, is deeply it would fuck the left's demographics while securing our own. Say the a blue state legalizes it and a red state next to it doesn't. Huge portions of the liberals in the red state would move the fuck out and into the blue state, making ours just deeper red. Degenerates smoke weed. Weed makes you lazy and can be psychologically addictive (you bored? Smoke weed! Now boredom feels like something). The rising marijuana habit among leftists will cause them to be more psychologically isolated and anti social, and the social ones won't be able to excel much out of the working class due to their laziness. Imagine how many classes they'll miss because now they can just walk down to the corner store for it. Imagine that happening nationwide! Potheads will become the new alcoholics, who will fuck up their lives too much to cause any real damage through positions of power and decision making. It won't even have the allure of being some forbidden fruit. It'll be like cigarettes. But by that time there will be whole generations all hopped up about how great it is and how much they like working a meaningless 9-5 after dropping out of law school.

I'd rather smoke weed in the weekends than drink myself to death.

>Tell me why this drug should be legalized when I think
Because your opinion is completely irrelevant.

Lol shit legal in Washington and things are pretty great over here. It keeps local teenage drug dealers out of business. I'm getting weed that isn't laced, thwt isn't just shake, a fair price and the money goes to fuck I don't where it goes but I don't care. It's great. You're just trying to rile people up. Not a single person honestly beilives what you wrote.

its a fucking plant. get over your self righteous faux moralism.

>1. so we don't have to pay for the thousands of people in jail for selling weed
>2. so people can have an alternative to opiod pain pills
>3. tax revenue
>4. so blacks/mexicans on welfare can't get rich selling untaxed weed
>5. victimless crime
>6. weakens the power of mexican cartels

Stop trying to be a moral enforcer

You are paying either way dumb ass

>But I know this one stoner that holds down a stable job at Wendy's

Shut up, those are outliers

Just because something is degenerate is not reason enough to put somebody into a cage, much less to force other people to pay to put people in cages for it.

If you really believe degenerates should be put into cages, do it yourself. Go to a concert; find some potheads; lock them up in your basement.

(Disclaimer for morons: Do not actually do this.)

>lazy degenerates exist
>lazy degenerates are the only people who openly talk about doing illegal shit because they don't care about the stigma

Anti-weed people won't know this but you are basically looked at by smokers the same way as commies who rat out people to the KGB. You're a danger but misguided and well meaning. Many successful people in your life right now are pot smokers but can't come out and say it because of the stigma. I know doctors, lawyers, research scientists, farmers, and everyone else under the sun who like to smoke a bit of weed instead of having a few beers in their downtime. Even advocating for it to be legalized in many parts of the country until the last couple of years put such a stigma on your back that if you were a normal person with a job who smoked pot you didn't even advocate for it so as not to draw suspicions on your own use.

You'd never suspect how many people in your life who you respect smoke weed but can't say anything because the propaganda and misinfo hammered into you from birth by the pharma lobbies and prison industry have really done a number on you.

We're talking about a drug that you literally cannot overdose on and humanity has used forever.

Looking at people who smoke pot and thinking the only people that do it are the obnoxious degenerates who have made it their lifestyle is like calling a sport degenerate and obsessive because a subset of fans go to games shirtless and painted.

agreed. No real conservative thinks it should be legal, the ones that do are pseduo-conservatives who are probably liberal faggots. theyll be the first to be lined up against a wall
marijuana is a drug for:
niggers
jews
white race traitors
burnout druggies
successful people like Trump or Warren buffet never touched that shit in their life because they know how stupid it makes people

Imagine how much more degenerate the annoying potheads will be once it's legal.

I keep my use to myself not because of the stigma because it's illegal. I keep it to myself because I don't want to be associated with those degenerate losers. Making it legal would not fix that.

fuck off bootlicker, right wingers want smaller government

who made you the arbiter of who gets to join what political party?
you used a logical fallacy
I think I get to decide what my political affiliation I belong to

So are you a neocon or a Fashy, then? Because personally I don't see the problem with niggers, jews, race traitors and burnouts ruining their lives so long as we also reduce government coddling and don't have to pay for them. Let them sink or swim on their own accord and we will all be better off for either them becoming productive members of society or removing their own consumption through their failure.

Well it would go away. In Colorado its no longer a thing. Stoners that discuss it in depth in public are looked at like either those guys way in to craft beers if they're successful or like an alcoholic if they're not. It's just a thing that exists there now and isn't edgy or cool. It's just there.

I quit myself because I have a son now. Don't need to risk his well being so I can get high. So I don't even go around it or people who do it because it's illegal here. Which is a shame because I have Crohn's Disease and every med I have ever tried has horrendous side effects. Smoking weed ever 3-4 days had this calming effect on my insides. It is a literal miracle drug for me. I don't even enjoy being high as I get older just like I've pretty much quit alcohol but I'd still do it some if it was legal.

>redd*t spacing
>pro mairjuana
>(Disclaimer for morons: Do not actually do this.)
go back to redd*t, you arent welcome here

>t. degenerate stoner

im a proud rightwinger
>I don't see the problem with niggers, jews, race traitors and burnouts ruining their lives
probably from the marijuana clouding your brain. You cant be prowhite and pro marijuana

I want people to stop voting for leftie parties becouse "they will legalize weed" even if they never will. Also i want to keep leftists too stoned to vote.

>probably from the marijuana clouding your brain. You cant be prowhite and pro marijuana
I bet you also oppose abortion?

The closest thing to a drug I take is coffee. I'm saying is that if you subsidize the existence of inferior people then you are only weakening the gene pool. If you're really prowhite you should absolutely be in favor of allowing stoners to bake themselves into destitution and not spread their inferior genes.

LAGOONABLAZEITNUKKA

>only for white people and white societies
destitution doesnt stop procreation
look at Africa

I bet it would if we stopped sending them megatons of free food every year.

>being pro personal responsibility but doublethinking and allowing the drug to be blamed instead of the abuser

Guns kill people and spoons make people fat, too.

>destitution doesnt stop procreation
Niggers are breeding like rabbits becouse BOTH lefitsts and right wingers send them billions of dollars in aid and medicine. If we left africa alone it wouldn't be oozing nigs.
And i'm sorry but america is not a white society anymore nor whites are somehow targeted by planed parenthood. For fucks sake, abortion clinics are still build mostly in ghettos.

>consume plant that grows naturally
>be put in prison at cost of $30k per year

Baka desu senpai, baka. Why not just mind your own fucking business and worry about your wn life?

1. I'm against marijuana and have never used it. That doesn't make it moral to lock people up. Also, not an argument.
2. I have never posted on reddit.
3. You're not right wing if you want other people making your decisions for you.

>you can't make an argument for something without being in or doing the something you are arguing for
>responds to use of logical fallacies with another logical fallacy
any reason why you haven't mentioned more harmful drugs that are legal such as tobacco or alcohol?
do you not know legalization would lead to cheaper and less dangerous medication like OTC or prescription pills?

Economically right wing wants to legalize everything, pretty much. Ethically right win definitely does not want to legalize weed.

personal responsibility and liberty. I think it's degenerate but I think it should be legal. the state shouldn't tell people what they may or may not do with their own body.

Other way around. Ethical peolpe want it legalized cuz muh morals. Economically people know marijuana legalizating is bad for businses

I'm a prohibitionist dude. I created this thread. I am VERYYYY anti-alcohol

Honestly you have to love state cock in your tight boipussy to want the war on drugs to continue in any form.

Everything else is feelings and bullshit.

>legalizating is bad for businses
Illegal buissnes?

because government should not tell us what we can and can't eat, smoke or do as long as it's not violating anyone else's personal liberties, that's what liberty is.

When I smoke weed in my room, it doesn't hurt anyone. When I drink beer in my room, doesn't hurt anyone. These are both things that government should not control, they are personal liberties.

There are economic benefits to legalizing Marijuana, and regulating and controlling it, as well as taxing it would provide greater state control over the substance rather than continually allowing it's production and sale via illegal means, fueling subversion and drug lords in south & central America.

So it may get some people to clean up their act, and we would better be able to collect data on it and it would be legally acceptable to do more studies and research on it. Potheads are scared of that, because then we'll really see if their putting a danger to themselves and those around them when they go to work high, or drive their vehicle while high. If we actually want to stop people from smoking it, we have to provide some kind of treatment system.

We also need to make it culturally unacceptable to smoke marijuana, which, as far as I can see, the exact opposite is happening. It is indeed hedonistic and undisciplined to frivolously smoke marijuana and it is likely another key building block of societal decay. I would be for making it illegal if that approach actually worked, so far it hasn't. Maybe that's because of the big open space we have between us and Mexico, maybe not, I've not a clue. I do know the more cost effective means to spend tax payer dollars would be to legalize, regulate and treat.

There is no reason why we can't have a big beautiful wall and a powerful border security force on the southern border though, don't get me wrong.

>drug
No one in the history of ever has died from this PLANT. waiting for you to link me people dying from synthetic weed

when the federal government (which is exactly like the Chinese government) starts telling us what we can and can't do in our personal liberties, we've gone too far. USA is now more communist than China, in part due to the federal government but also state laws that violate personal liberties.

Because you like dick in your asshole

Ah so you also want to bring back and old failed law that was repealed shortly after it's enforcement.
if you were to ban alcohol can you try and guess how many companies would get fucked?
(besides liquor companies)

I thought staunch right wingers wanted to put all junkies, including potheads, in the ovens.

>Wants to pay $30k-$80k/year to imprison somebody for wanting to smoke a plant and act like an idiot.
Who's the idiot here, user? There are costs for doing what you want to do, and they don't stop at pecuniary costs.

It costs a fuck ton of government money (our money) to enforce drug laws, I want the government to spend less money, so I want to legalize weed. How hard is that to understand, you meme flag faggot?

Gotta love people who are always so ready to tell others what they can or cannot intake into their own bodies.

Takes a real asshole to want power over another like this. BTW, fuck you OP, and no, I don't drink or do drugs.

>I think
you did now, did you?

why cant murricans be a bit more consistent about their freedumbs?

>plants should be illegal

>My mission was to tell Sup Forums to report any parties that involved underage drinking or drug use to the police. I don't know about what Sup Forums but it was a success for me. I got my informer you could say to tell me when and where the party was. I went down and knocked on the door. They opened it it was some Stacy-tier girl who's dating a rugby player. She's like "ummmm what are you doing here?". I'm like "just here to party" she's like "k you weren't invited bye, bye bye bye" everyime i tried to talk all i hear is "bye" and she shuts the door.

so you heard there was a party and decided you were going to be an obnoxious cunt and practically invite yourself in.

unless this was at a fucking dorm in a university this makes you look fucking insane

If Sup Forums were to research personal liberties, and what the meaning of liberty is, they would be redpilled and pissed off at the communist US government because they take so many personal liberties away, drug laws is one way they do this. Restricting travel using tolls is another way they do it. This government needs to be burned to the ground, or repaired but I highly doubt that's possible.

Burn the bitch down.

It's been that way since the foundings

It was sucessful and wasn't repealed for a long time.

Weed is fucking harmless grow up you little baby. Ignore the pot culture faggots like the rest of the planet.

Most whites just smoke it because they think it’s fun and it provides a nice escape from stress.
We shouldn’t even be talking about medical marijuana. A minority of mj users consume to aliviate symptoms.

I got my mj recommendation for 30$ in Los Angeles. I just told the doctor that I get migraines and I walked out in 5 minutes. The whole system is a joke.

Coming from the guy who says 'i dont like thing. thing should be illegal'.

Travelling is for degenerate aging single women who are trying to "find themselves". I'm glad it's restricted. And personal liberty is a meme.

grow the hell up

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Cartel's money is not on weed.

libertarianism is meme
.. kekistan flag

Because somebody smoking weed impacts your rights how? I'll give you a hint: Every answer that you give will either point back to the fact that it is illegal to begin with, or the massive welfare state. Get rid of welfare and quit giving a shit about what other people do to themselves and shit will sort itself out. Authoritarian faggots, such as yourself, are the real problem.

Yeah, that's kind of the opposite of morality. I'm being an amoral ubermensch.

>kek flag
>authoritarian
>this inconsistent
Hiding your flag is the only option indeed

>Weed is fucking harmless
i was drugged as a child with weed and now i am a schizo. i also have a brother that is psychologically addicted to it and it end up getting us kidded out of a house before and made homeless. he also has distanced himself from thee family and has turned into a little raging prick if anyone tries to stop him or interact with him at all. i disagree.

how am i inconsistant

If your goal is reducing social damage instead of virtue signalling, consider the following:

Cannabis Prohibition is not desired by most of the public. Therefore cannabis will be consumed if you like it or not.
What Prohibition does is the same thing it did with alcohol...

Black markets for products the public demands will exist and laws only make black marketing logistics and sales more profitable. Cartels exploit this. Naturally cartels debase their local governments sending a fucking flood of Mexibeaners across the border(S). Walls don't halt any immigration which doesn't come via pedestrian land routes. (They work well for border defence of course, Israel is an example, but Israel is microscopic.)

Who profits besides cartels and businesses who want delicious illegal labor? The Alphabet Agencies who want your guns. The overall Surveillance State. Both are controlled by and for the Jew. Do you like the Jew??

Instead of the freedom to grow your own plants and ingest them as you see fit (most smokers aren't stoner burnouts, I've smoked since the 1970s but in moderation), you empower the foreign criminal conspiracy, the Jewish political conspiracy, the Surveillance State, and spend BILLIONS on imprisonment. Prison for victimless crimes is staggeringly expensive, and the trend to for-profit prisons empowers the Prison Jew.

The War on Some Drugs empowers the Pharma Jew who hates competition and would rather sell you psychotropic toxic meds and expensive physically addicting pain meds.

Do the math. Merely because you dislike what other people do does not make it wise or logical to sell your whole fucking country and government to the Jews.

Show me a finger in the War on Some Drugs that's not attached to a Jewish hand. The other hand is in the taxpayer's pocket.

It would work too
And would split the Democrat party in half.

13 years is not a long time and no that was when organized crime started to take off in the USA
Freight companies
Paint companies
Glass companies
tin companies
automobile companies
gas stations
restaurants- bars will completely shut down
not only would a ton of people become unemployed and now even more people competing for the same job all for what exactly?
you didn't personally like alcohol or god said?

Funny you say that, im a neoprohibitionist and want to bring back prohibition

Economy doesn't work that way, if people stop spending on those companies they'll find somewhere else to spend their money.

>ubermensch
>kek flag
>still authoritarian
Moron, you're below niggers, you need a master who needs to tell others (but mostly you, as you're a fucking slave) what to do and what not to do. A ubermench is smart enough to decide for himself and letting other people decide for themselves. You're just a slaveturd, bend for your master already.

I will take you at your word and assume people on the internet telling lies. I'm sorry that happened to you, user, but nobody pro legalization wants it to be given to children just like how they can't drink or smoke. Even caffeine can stun development and growth.

It doesn't sound like you know much about China. Visit your local Chinese hate thread today and begin your journey. Lmao.

Correlation != causation. Besides, weed is the only thing that levels my schizo cousin out without causing him to sleep 16 hours a day.

Your flag stand for anti-authoritarianism, but it's mostly used by retards who don't know what it stands for anyway. You're like a right-wing slave, don't try and call that consistent retard.

since when does my flag stand for that?

>KEKISTAN
>Thinks others belong in prison

The constitution is used to limit the govt not the people.

>Funny you say that, im a neoprohibitionist and want to bring back prohibition
Yeah, let's bring back something that didn't work at all in the first place and instead created organised crime sindicates in America. What could possiblly go wrong?

Because prohibition worked soooooo well. You're either a troll, or you're just as bad as the commies. "But, it'll work this time, they just didn't do it right the past umpteen billion times!"

Ban alcohol and I'll become wealthy producing and selling it on the black market.