Ok, let's make some mustard gas...In one bottle

Ok, let's make some mustard gas...In one bottle.

Here is the basic idea: ammonia+bleach+ co2+some pennies= mustard gas.
Now let's take a thin ass glass bottle, partially warp it in epoxy diped fiber. You got the body there. What next is the bottle cap, you are looking for a small glass container that can fit over the hole tightly, wrap it in some piping rubber/tape and it should be air tight and easy to crack.

Now here is the full list of chemical/material you need:
>A good amount of copper plate/pennies
>Some bleach
>Some ammonia
>Some dry ice
>Two glass vial/bottle that is easy to crack
>Some thin epoxy
>Some random fiber, any will work
>A bottle cap
>Some short of shape shard of stone/metal
>Some film

Now here is the instructions:
>Dip/paint fiber that is trimmed to just warp around the glass vial with a gap/hole left
>Glue the sharp metal shard to the bottle cap with the point barely touching the bottle's gap
>Wait everything to dry and fill small glass container with bleach, afterward seal the small glass container with a film, any kind of film that can block liquid
>Warp around the small container with some sealing tape/rubber
>Fill the larger container one quarter full with ammonia, drop in the copper plate/pennies and give it a good spin
>Now, add the small piece of dried ice and seal the bottle with the smaller bottle
>Congratulations, after 15 minutes of work and 24 hour of waiting, you made yourself at least one vial of portable, throw able mustard gas, are you ready to gas some Jews?

Please share ways to improve this shit, like how to make it more stable or something like that

Other urls found in this thread:

uvkchem.com/contentswar.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Please share ways to improve this shit
Go kill yourself, shit would be improved. You are welcome.

So you guys are terrorists now? Cringy.

Don’t you guys at the FBI Dept. of Entrapment take the weekend off?

GTFO off my board FBI.

Here we discuss politics, societal ills & their peaceful solutions & the JQ. Stop trying to make us look like extremists. We aren't. YOU ARE.

Uhm guys, I'm trying this but I feel a bit dizzy. Should I stop?

Post ur dick

Yeah, I mean if you get the air tightness right nothing should leak and no mustard gas should form...yet

Kys alphabet nigger

Hi, I know several cheap ways of killing people en masse, I am actually in prison for doing it, not for long thanks to the acuerdo de justicia y paz, I can teach you everything I know but I want to know this first, are you a muslim?

Sorry, CIA and MOSSAD, your TROLL tactics won't work here, go False Flag some camel riders, that always works well.

No, not at all. I eat bacon for breakfast and burn their "Bible" for a fun camp.

Ok, we are good to go.
First you need some baking soda, tangerines, diesel fuel and a donkey

Kys

Just going to point out that this is not chemically mustard gas. Also, ricin is far, FAR more lethal than this gas mixture, and can be obtained in bulk by extracting it from castor beans with most organic solvents. Dry the powdered ricin and combine with a smoke bomb and there you go. The LD50 for inhaled ricin is on the order of micrograms, though death from ricin poisoning can take 6-8 hours.

Eat the tangerines (don't ask why trust me you'll need them in your system), dip your dick in the diesel and fuck the donkey

>baking soda, tangerines, diesel fuel
Hum ok

>donkey
Wait what, what did I missed?

Thanks mashallah

Thanks for the advice, it would require some short of device to make them airborne tho...For that I think Nbome should do a better job? It's lethal dose is quite low

Does not make mustard gas, just kills the idiot that believes the moron OP.

Fuck off

Gas expert has spoken :^)

While fucking the donkey, pour the baking soda in your hair and on the donkeys back, when you feel you are about to cum scream to the top of your lungs "ALLAH IS A FAGGOT AND THIS DONKEY IS HIS PROPHET"

Nice one.

Now we can gas the Jews, on the go!

Shit, I forgot two table spoon of salt and one table spoon of baking soda. You are right, let me drop that down in my note.

Profit. Thousands of sand niggers dead out of envy because they don't get to fuck a sexy donkey and have to settle down with ugly assless goats

Smoke bombs are generally KNO3 or white phosphorus. All you would do is burn it off.

Christ I can never tell who's legitimately retarded or an agent provocature these days

Isn't that what we are all asking for? Portable, handy, and "safe" way to gas jews.

uvkchem.com/contentswar.pdf
read this