Ukraine is 90% white and still is a shithole. how do you explain this Sup Forums ?

Ukraine is 90% white and still is a shithole. how do you explain this Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/03/15/first-worldism-part-5-the-european-revolution/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita#CIA_estimates_in_1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the gews

Slavs aren't white.

war

Check out the real names of the powerful people. Then you'll know goy.

The liquidation of the kulaks, you utter pillock.

They had a revolution because a corrupt regime that was just a proxy cash-in for Russia.

their government and commercial industries are all ran by jewish oligarchs. read a fucking book you jungle monkey.

Communism. Every Country that was formerly or current communist has like 1 nice city and the rest is a shithole.

Communism ruins everything

Communism

100% Germanic master race.

>100% Germanic master race.

Low average IQ...duh. This isn't rocket science.

Ukraine is Israel of Europe (Or maybe USA of Europe judging how hard jews fleece goyim there). Also
>Ukro-turk
>white

am i white pol?

I was there in the 2000s and because of the attitude of the people it seemed that there had been a civil war recently over there, I suppose that the communist mentality has a lot to do since Romania is similar.

They have less raw whites than other nations white Nations.
Amount>percentage

>Brazil is a 100% multicultural country with almost 0% whites and is still a shithole. How do you explain this Sup Forums?

What's going on with my fellow whites in this thread?

literally this.

Ukraine was a very wealthy part of Russia until the communists took over.

post ukie qts

>ywn be reborn as a naturally qt white grill that is actually into animu
why even live?
h
y

e
v
e
n

d
i
e
?

*98% white

Communism. Commie lovers afterwards. Russian nigger mentality.

east germany embraced communism almost as long as Ukraine. First world country now.

>am i white pol?
100% Aryan

Not real, there are probably no 100% Germanic people, mb only in remote villages in Scandinavia

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/03/15/first-worldism-part-5-the-european-revolution/

It's because the above phenomenon did not occur to as great an extent as it did in north western europe. The more north western european you are the more white you are.

fuck off you subanglo cretin

Ofc you are

The Soviet Union was richer than South Korea

Little green men.

The average Ukrainian IQ is 97 so they should be doing alright by that metric. I think the best explanation is that they've been exploited by Russia for centuries.

Don't actually know though, just offering a couple points

also don't go by race, IQ is much more useful in predicting outcomes

lol at all the butthurt from Slav(e)s.

You're literally all Mongol steppe rape babies. Sons of Genghis. Next you're going to claim that Asians were always considered white and anyone who points out your retardation is an anti-white shill.

It had the same thing that's ruining America today; communism
The same thing can be said about most countries in the sector
My country is still recovering, though it's hard to recover when the current political elite was trained to be corrupt thieves since their teens in commie indoctrination camps, regardless of political leaning.
I have no idea how countries in the west that mock eastern europe allow for the very same ideologies that ruined the region to exist

how else half breed. The fucking blood sucking jews.

The truth about USSR
>it wasn't as shit as capitalists describe it
>It wasn't as good as communists describe it

The answer is capitalism, not communsim

much like this post, russian meddling

Communism.

>Slav
>White
Nice try nigger

communism

I honestly don't know if the ussr ran out of food. I think the starvation was likely intentional class warfare.

Put on a meme flag before telling someone he isnt white

Lmao the irony

To find one that will dress up for you and let you cum in her

never heard of the "Soli" have you ?

100% germanic people dont even exist lmao. Even in scandinavia people genetically cluster as celtic/slavshit with bits of the original hunter gatherer i1, or germanic. The vast majority of europeans are indo european r1b or r1a, not i1.

You spelled capitalism wrong.

kek. slavs aren't white

fpbp

le 52% :^)

Communism caused starvation, which prevented the Flynn Effect from taking hold for several generations. They're catching up, though.

Because Western German companies swooped in when they were reunified

>Ukraine
> 90% white
Top lol

Is this a serious remark? That may have had something to do with joining together with West Germany as a country and leeching off of them. East Germany still sucks by the way.

Ukraine is better than Brazil.

how do you define "shithole" ?
were People starving before the war ? no ?
did they freeze to death during winter ? no ?

then fuck off, before i burn another hectar of your fucking forest

Comunism and War. Having a homogenous white nation is only the first step, doesnt mean you can make anything work

What irony? Celts are some of the last descendents of the hallstatt indo european culture, slavshits are just yellow skinned white niggers who have added nothing of value to european society relative to their massive population numbers. Its like people pointing out that mathmatician from india.

>The Soviet Union was richer than South Korea

Africa is richer then Iceland

holodomor

>whites
>white

Gooks are way above you in the pecking order, nigger.

Ukrainian is the Alabama of Russia. It's just full of white trash niggers.

>flag

Ching chong ding dong.

I know people say this with irony usually, but for real, slavs would never be able to carry the torch of western society.

I've never understood this particular map. Hungary 4.6% non-european? I assume this is intended to be the percentage of gypsies but where does this number come from? 2011 census shows 3.2% gypsies, although I think the methodology was bogus as fuck.

I was going by this
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Tbh IQ by country is not as well researched as the very rough average differences that exist between blacks, europeans and east asians, which have been extensively studied. Reality is obviously not so simple as three homogeneous masses, but that is the clear trend.

As for whether Ukrainians are 92 or 97 I don't really know if we have clear evidence. Your map shows Ireland at 98 while the list I posted has them at 92, for another example.

> Ukraine
> shithole
Not really. Ukraine, Belarus, etc are poor countries, but not shitholes. Bigger Eastern European cities are fine. The countryside is in decay, but that's the result of a long-standing problem that on most of the territory of Russian Empire, agriculture has not been very profitable.

>flag

You're a fucking retard. If you ever did any research beyond muh gommies hurrr you'd know that East Germany, Czech Rep. And Hungary were never shitholes because it's not the economic system that matters, it's the genetic make up of the people.

No.
No. Ukraine was richest post-soviet country back in 1991, with nukes, aviation and other nice things. Then around 2000 it was 3rd world shithole already. Without any war.

still better than nigger shithole

Communism.

Piss off
Out of all east.europoor countries V4 group has the best living conditions.
regions like Silesia have the highest wages in E.E

Slavs are like the retarded little cousins regular of whites. Sometimes they make us proud at the park but most of the time they simply embarrass us.

They have such hot grills tho

It's true. The Soviet Union had a higher GDP per capita than for example Ireland, Israel and South Korea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita#CIA_estimates_in_1990

Fuck off, commie.

communism

read more on how they collectivized farms and tell me that's "not so bad" or they just "ran out of food"

Is it just me or is /pol being flooded with libertarian mouth breathing retards lately? This is a nat-soc board for fucks sake. There's no room for gommie/gapitalism bullshit.

i cant wait for this dumb, unfunny meme to die

because ukrainians are retarded.

and all the polish faggots and russians claiming"hurr no such thing as ukraine" you're just a fucking retarded
bunch of faggot alcoholics, brainwashed by criminal culture

At least they are Human, unlike you, Goblin.

How's death month so far soumi?

it's not a natsoc board, it is a 'politically incorrect' board. Obviously the Nazis have that particular quality on lock, but in today's society there is a shitload of politically incorrect ways to think.