Are we going to be okay? I mean I don't care if it kills millions of niggers but this could spread

Are we going to be okay? I mean I don't care if it kills millions of niggers but this could spread.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5088307/Madagascar-plague-death-toll-rises-171.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/26/madagascar-plague-linked-to-ritual-dance-with-dead-bodies/
thesun.co.uk/news/4943288/black-death-patients-are-escaping-hospital-and-refusing-treatment-sparking-fears-it-may-spread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>let's scare europeans, so they stop the plague in africa right now.

Hopefully it will just reach Europe and Britain and not the US.

Ebola already hit us and we barely noticed.

yeah just send lots of money!!

zika, sars, swine flu, bird flu, scardy cat flu... it never ends...

What a nice day to not be in the old world.

>171 people
oh. my. leaf.

I wish it would. We've been overdue for a good large-scale loss of life for several decades.

Isn't it just dangerous in extremely unsanitary conditions?
Also, aren't europeans immune?

Hopefully it does. Good luck plague-chan

A little less than a third of the people in Europe have some immunity, but it doesn't mean immune.

fpbp

just kill those people and burn their bodies.

>The deadly plague sweeping Madagascar may have a particularly gruesome cause — a local tradition of dancing with dead bodies.

nypost.com/2017/10/26/madagascar-plague-linked-to-ritual-dance-with-dead-bodies/

Stupid, backward, niggers.

wtf, racist much?

First day on Sup Forums?

Are you kidding?

Dancing with dead niggers is even more dangerous than dancing with live niggers.

Everything niggers touch turns to plague and death.

Depressing, really, mate.

Why is no one taking this problem seriously.

Nigger populations in Europe will be infected from African niggers.

And then real people will get infected.

Then we have a problem.

>starting your plague in madagascar

whoever is behind this knows what they're doing

The way they are about spreading diseases, this will spread globally. Look what happened with HIV. Because to do anything would be discrimination. The globalists are really pissed off things aren't going their way. Let's kill off as many as we can to take control again. Fuck this gay Earth.

It's literally nothing, like Ebola. Just a way for the media to get clicks. A few k niggers will die and then we all forget about it

>clickbait

That is exactly what the Lord Mayor of London said about the plague in 1666, didn't he?

How did that go?

Yeah someone's playing for top score and doing it right.

feels good doesn't it, Eurasia is gonna get ravages meanwhile Australia has one of the toughest quarantine systems on the planet

If Africa doesn't kill us with disease then they're just gonna kill us with population overload.

> Will reach US, Europe, and Britain.

This is all happening on a remote island, is only airborne, displays symptoms in less than 24 hours, and these "medical professionals" are planning for failure to contain it?

All it takes is for one desperate nigger to get on a plane for anyplace white.

Or even Nairobi or Capetown or Rabat.

And shits gets ugly.

Then even uglier.

Then, sooner or later, White people get it.

Then it becomes a real problem.

2/3rds of Europe wasn't wiped out by the plague for nothing. Millions of our ancestors died so that we could be immune today.

I hope the plague spreads across the world. Most whites will survive it.

Wonder what her feet smell like

this is an advanced type, this isn't like the old black death kiddo. Only chance you got is to be isolated like we are

Always plan for the worst case scenario. If this disease gets off of Madagascar, Africa and Asia are the two points of concern. Europe, Oceania, and the Americas will probably be fine.

>plague spreads up africa and into middle east and europe
>jews, shitskins, muslims and niggers all die en masse
>whites awaken and retake Europa
>god bless plague chan

Then again, we're not retarded idiots who dig up and dance with long dead relatives.

Seriously, Africa. WTF is wrong with you?

Why the fuck are we giving them antibiotics? God damn NGOs have to fuck us all over in the end

>Wonder what her feet smell like

Death. Death and lilacs.

not how it's gonna work, all these populations are immune, especially the chinks. Black death came from china originally

OH~~

>4% increase
So it's nothing.

Most people who are white ancestors died and only the genetically resistant ones lived on, we probably all have some natural plague immunities. This is why some later outbreaks were not nearly as deadly and were contained fairly quickly.

I had forgotten that the Ebola-Chan cartoon was considered by some niggers in Nigeria and other sub-Saharan countries as being the CAUSE of the ebola outbreak in West Africa.

>Stupid dead-kissing, dead-dancing niggers.

Fucking when?

>buy a bunch of canned food
>stay inside for a whole month watching netflix until the population thins out

it's really not that hard to evade a plague, unless you're a total fucking wage cuck and you let your boss convince you to come in to work. literally the only way to die from it.

>unless you're a total fucking wage cuck and you let your boss convince you to come in to work

Unlike the USA, most of us have to work for our wages.

Help me, Obi Wan Plague-Chan, you're my only hope!

>uh oh, looks like war isn't enough
>now we have people dying all over Africa, better take those in goy, poor fugees

Plague is spread by animals.

Hope you don't have a basement.

THE USA AND EUROPE MUST ACCEPT REFUGEES FROM INFECTED AFRICAN NATIONS!

PESTILENCE, War, Famine, Death

More like 100 years. Not convinced it would happen in modern day, but could be wrong.

Plague chan looks like a rat.

Or maybe a kitteh.

>Come on guys let devote our time, effort and research into finding the cure for an African disease
>Even if it does not spread to Europe guys.
>Ebola already hit us and we barely noticed.
Only 11 people got it, 2 of which died in our country with over 318.6 million people at the time.

>THE USA AND EUROPE MUST ACCEPT REFUGEES FROM INFECTED AFRICAN NATIONS!

Obama would force plague into the United States.

Based Donald would say, Aw Helll NO!

Ebola was a warm up exercise to this. It was to prepare people's minds and put them in a mental state to believe that future infected refugees would not be a serious threat. They only need enough bleeding heart dumbasses to let just enough people in and it will be over for America and Europe.

We are immune to the plague from last time

Why is it that nothing good ever comes out of Africa?

>last time

Last time being 1666?

350 years ago?

ok, in that game all plagues started in M?

I came here for this post.

>Europeans are so sick of niggers that they no longer care.

MFW

what?

>Are we going to be okay?
No. Plague-chan's power is growing and she is now controlling the minds of the infected, making them avoid treatment and spread the disease.

thesun.co.uk/news/4943288/black-death-patients-are-escaping-hospital-and-refusing-treatment-sparking-fears-it-may-spread/

>Leaf
>Making a good post
You
I like you

>black-death-patients-are-escaping-hospital-and-refusing-treatment-sparking-fears-it-may-spread/

oh come ON niggers!

You get free world-class white people medical care and you defect from the hospital into the wild?

WTF are niggers made of?

Nigger

>plague
>death toll 171

Alert me when the death toll reaches 10,000, then we'll call it a plague. Fuck, more people die of the common cold every day than what has died so far in that "plague".

>>Leaf
>>Making a good post
>You
>I like you
ciaglowinthedarknikkas have been larping as leafs for years now for shits and giggles

every based leaf post you see is basically ciaglowinthedark, nsaredbullbro or blacksuitfbi dude

Disclaimer: I like Red Bull.

171 is too little a number, we need to go up to the millions, arent there like 1 billion niggers? and thats only africa......
i wouldnt get too hyped just yet, dont hold your breath, wait until we get to 100k or something, yes i know its a lot compared to 171 but rn ur just gna be disappointed after it is neutralized in like a month

THIS wil be a real litmus-test to see where our politicians stand. If the migrant flow from North-Africa to Europe is not stopped in time to prevent the plague, you can bet your bottom dollar/euro that your politicians wants you dead, or at the very least don't care about you at all.

What doesn't kill you, makes you sicker.

Then the next one kills you.

Pic of the last bird flu patient zero

>moose

Thanks greatest ally

Spanish flu was 100 years ago

Rip Jungle Moose. :(

This is fantastic news.

Quit soiling your pants over a nothing burger.

The outbreak is over, but some patients are still in need of treatment.

My grandparents knew people who died from Spanish Flu.

100 million people when there were a lot less people on the planet.

Oh Lawwd.

Plague ravaging the continent, time to halt the migrant flow from Africa?
>HELL NO
Let's at least don't waste anti-biotics on it making it stronger
>ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO SAVE A FEW STARVING BLACK SUB 80-IQ SAVAGES
Isn't this very stupid of them? we told them several times digging up corpses causes this shit.
> RACIST WHITE MALE YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF THE PLAGUE

Fuck this I'm moving to my countryside farm permaculture. Enjoy your black plague faggots.

>What is airplane?
>What are bird migrations?
>What are SJW aid/volunteer workers?

Causes of plague in your local area.

Meet the savior of White people.

They will come through for us, perhaps working in tandem with Based Donald to save Christianity.

the reason why madagascar is the only country to have not eliminated the plague is not because of some antibiotic-resistance bullshit apocalypse story, but because the country is such a shithole that basic hygiene conditions haven't been met. The standard of living there is akin to the middle ages, which is why a pathogen like that easily spreads. Western worldfags need not worry.

75 Average IQ is what is wrong with sub-saharan Africa, among other things, but this is key.

>but because the country is such a shithole that basic hygiene conditions haven't been met.

Have you never HEARD of sub-Saharan Africa, user?

This is Liberia, arguably the smarter of the sub-Saharan nations because they have a population of former US slaves who have been blessed in their ancestry by good white semen.

>And they still ALL troop to the beaches to take their shits.

Pic is shit beach.

Still less dangerous than dancing with a live nigger

A lot of them are, just like a lot of them are now immune to HIV due to their ancestors surviving a subsequent plague.

I have a better idea. Just buy two cases of NIOSH N95 masks for roughly 100 Euro. That's literally a year's worth plus a few months.

That'll protect your respiratory passages. Just don't rub your eyes outside and buy a case of antibacterial soap and some lotion so your skin doesn't crack from washing up so much.

I swear people don't know containment and quarantine if it killed them.

Just close your ports already Madagascar, no one wants to come to your shit country anyway.

It is more of a fear tactic that will help persuade those naive craptivists to stop welcoming everything into the country for the *nice badge*

Even if it spreads to Civilization we have the facilities and resources to stop it and contain it fast.

Let it immolate the nigger kingdoms.

This will never happen to an island nation.

A lot of unhappy or dead niggers on television news if that happened.

Underrated.

>Remember having Sky News on in the early hours a couple of years ago
>See ticker at bottom of the screen: 'new cure for Ebola discovered/invented/whatever'
>Expect it to be big because true
>Hear nothing
>Week later sudden Ebola outbreak in Africa
>Largest they've ever had
>"Don't worry goys! Now that we have a new market, we've recently rediscovered this new cure from a few months ago! Hurray for us! Oh and because it's actually needed now the price has jumped up 10,000%"
>Pure coincidence

It's like V for Vendetta irl.

>tfw missing out on these shiploads of diversity due to being poor and backwards eastern europeans

feels bad man

And Bill Gates will be releasing a vaccine in 3..2..1

He needs to just slam the door. Nobody, no reason no way no how..just no.

>Madagascar
SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

Oh no how do we stop the spread of a contagious disease from magagascar?