I got sent to china for my political fanaticism

I am now back to tell my tale. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wlUUFifTCho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Xi Jinping, will he be better or worse than Mao?

Whats yiur. Favorite apple?

nice Q

got anymore of dems Qs?

Idk enough to make an opinion

Also. Im not white.
Proof
youtu.be/wlUUFifTCho

Somebody post the gif

tell us something smart

Also pic of backstory

Support my cause

>Guangzhou
Are their niggers really better than ours?

if you're asian you really need to go back
au is anglo

Yes. The african-american population is the literal laughing stock of all africans desu

Well i am on pol so i already got that memo. But i got sent back to Australia last week

oh its tom, why were you sent back to aus?

Faked an illness and came back to Australia in only 3 weeks

are niggers allowed citizenship?

what do you mean "political fanaticism" are you now a chinese spy cunt, fuck off if you are

Idk im not a lawyer

are you normal again?

Constantly telling my family they need to go back to china. They said why dont we send you to china then? I didnt believe their bluff but next week they told me either go to china for 6 months or leave the house

what does it mean to "make you normal again"?

No. I faked an illness to return to Australia early.

KEK a chink thats telling his family to go back to china. I like you

wow you take pol too seriously faggot, didn't think your pol induced autism would carry over irl.

Like before i became a neet

Well my grandparents told me to get a job before november ends or ill be sent to china again

do you have a plan for becoming not a neet? or is being a neet the plan?

Dose you're pussy smelling like xigua now? OP I ask you

why don't you get a job, you probably live at home free you could save bulk money

nice vpn

wo yao chi xigua pussy of OP
pls squeezing the liquid to my face mouth

Do they really pee/poo on the street as I've heard?

thats good, I think I'd do the same if my parents would send me to china. Also a NEET btw
when and why did you decide to fake an ilness and why?

>1 post by this (((ID)))
write "benis" on the note and timestamp or you are another LARP fag

Ill just have my job provider look for work for me. But im staying up late because im nervous that i have to give my first weekly report to my grandparents today. Its 4am and i havent slept yet
No one will hire me anyway so i have no incentive to try. Also anxiety

Yes and no. the elderly have the grandkids do it, the elderly are mostly who eat dogs too. The 20 year olds are basically Americans in their minds and think that is fucked up

nah he's legit, I've seen this faggot heaps he is super autistic

stop being a fucking pussy, best cure for anxiety is to do things that make you anxious and overcome them

you can write at least. maybe you could figure out a way to make money from that.

speak english. Dumb gook

That's actually good news

Your parents sent you back to your country lmao.
How was it, Ping ? Were you in a shithole full of commieblocks, in a village or in a decent area ?

China will be a much better place when the 20 year olds of today are in charge, they're into VPNs, Youtube, Hip hop, rap, rock, country, mcdonalds, KFC. KFC is huge in Chinkland. By the time the kids grow up and take over their country from the degenerate dog eating street shitting elderly China will be USA 2.0

Easier said than done

why do you have an old version of the 100 yuan note? They were supposed to have been phased out by now.

Gooks are Korean. I was speaking Pinyin of Mandarin Chinese.

the china bubble will burst soon
japs 2.0

the bubble bursting would actually be a positive thing -- as long as they don't try to reinflate it.

bubbles = false productivity

That depends, we'll have to wait and see if Xi Jinping tries to destroy Chinese culture while starving 50 million people to death.

Horrible desu. I can see why they desperately want to come to escape.

Street shitters everywhere. People are disgusting and dirty. Absolutely horrid. Everything looks like it will collapse any moment

the chinks are too deep into capitalism to allow that to happen again

Youre all the same and you know it. Gook

Because they haven't

China is very productive, even more so than the USA. Everything is paid for by WeChat pretty much, and Alipay on your phone, you can order groceries, take out, taxi, Uber etc all from your phone. When you want to buy something online you can chat instantly with the seller, they ship the product out and it gets to you in about 2 days instead of weeks like USA. They have their flaws sure, but they also have many better systems in place than us

>the bubble bursting would actually be a positive thing
to (((whom)))?

does the 共產黨 know you left with that excuse? Sleeper agents shouldn't do that you know....

you can't live off of fictional gains forever

Youre going to have to type that in english. Gook

start re-selling shit on ebay and amazon, it will look good and you mostly have to mail packages and bring car/truckloads of product to your house

On top of this, workers are allowed to smoke on the job, though they were talking about stopping this before I came back home. So they may slowly be becoming more communist like the USA. You read right, USA is more communist than China in some areas and becoming worse because of these degenerate neo liberal extremists.

Are you trying to get some yellow pussy when you're there? should be pretty facking easy

chinese economy will crash why is it good for chinese?
and make no mistake USA is waiting for its turn to crash

Does the Gòngchǎndǎng know their information relays are being lousy.

Chinese ppl are fucking disgusting. Whats your problem?

English only

self hating chink lmao

Yum yum gotta love it when ppl smoke while you try tomest your food. Yum yum china very good. Fuck off shill

You're kinda chink, yellow pussy is for you mate

What? You like chinese ppl now?

nah I don't like you guys that much, just pointing out that you're self hating like most jews are

Does the CCP know that you're not doing your fucking job, dog. you're a disgrace to your family and kin. Expect to become some low tier kebab vendor in the slums of Ürümqi.

No thanks. They're disgusting. White girls are the best

>USA is more communist than China in some areas

The West is far more marxist than China in many respects. China is more overtly authoritarian, that's probably the big difference.

Lets work together and get one massive interest free loan from china.

then we can sort out your parents and grandparents much easier afterwards

Why is this so funny, why do I feel like I just discovered Sup Forums for the first time

I don't hate myself. You're mistaken if you think i am anything like the chinese beyond dna. I dont shit in the streets in Australia or smoke inside restaurants?

Had both, even a nigger, it's all the same Tbh. Chineses are pretty disgusting though

Okay lets meet up in Sydney. We can discuss this over coffee

>that disgusting thumbnail glimpse at the end

Thanks for agreeing with me

Wtf are you even saying. Gook

How old are they? Who knows, they might die soon.

I've been wondering about this, the chinese corruption, cruelty to the other, overall scumminess despite their high avg IQ. Are the older generations inbred ie cousin marriers?

Funny thing is I do live in Sydney and I can offer you a Job to shut the parents up too.

12 months in kunming china and i’m white so my opinion actually matters ama

>high avg iq
>chinese
Youre an idiot

4 chan wouldn't let me use one

Nice i met a few guys from china and one of them is coming to Australia. He already got his visa 462

What job and what suburb?

Chinks are very stupid, I was amazed at how stupid these supposedly smart people were when I was in China. The smart ones must have been hiding because I never met them.

convince them to go back like you do to your parents please, we have more than enough poos and chinks in the job market pushing down wages

How's Guangzhou? I lived in Xi'an for a year and it was pretty okay. I much preferred Hong Kong as people didn't shit on the sidewalk there.

What? Im not taking my pol induced autism irl.

Pic of conversation

A bubble isn't just an increase in prices. A bubble is when people are putting value in things which they will later realize have no value.
Let me give you an example. The Chinese keep building empty cities that nobody wants to move into. The sooner they stop wasting time, energy, and resources building buildings nobody wants, the sooner they can start investing those resources into things that will actually help people.

Street shitters
Buildings all look like theyre going to collapse
Ppl constantly scamming others and me
Air so bad you cant see beyond a few blocks

Construction worker, could put you as a labourer so you would be working all over sydney.

But the whole idea is just to use the Job as a cover up while we sort out this chinese loan, then you dont have to even work afterwards

It's been my suspicion for a while that the 105 number was down to shenanigans but I don't want to do that niggery thing where if a study/ studies is unflattering to my race I just flat out go into denial, "it can't be true", mode.

My very PC, shitlib, actor friend spent time in China and he can't stand Chinese now. Considers them subhuman and balked when I brought up the superior avg IQ thing.

thats the point

look for CBT, faggot

Ah, so same as Xi'an then. Seems pretty typical for Mainland China. Did you know that a lot of construction companies in China will demolish and rebuild 15+ year old buildings rather than try and make something that's gonna last? Once you passed the 10 year old mark for buildings where I lived you could expect the hallway wiring to have gone bad.