Is there a better name for FSSJGSSJFPFSSJ2 Genki Dama absorbed blue laser sword Trunks of the future?

Is there a better name for FSSJGSSJFPFSSJ2 Genki Dama absorbed blue laser sword Trunks of the future?

What else can we call him?

dragon ball super makes me so mad

good

Yes its mary sue

Who would win - FSSJGSSJFPFSSJ2 Genki Dama absorbed blue laser sword Trunks of the future or Goofy?

Would Super really be better if Toriyama got more involved? He's a pretty shit author, and has only gotten worse with time.

>caught up on super late
>now at episode 52
>the future trunks arc is so far the worst part of the series

Does it actually get better?

Super cant really get any lower

It would have been better if they didn't involve him. SSJB was his idea. So was golden freeza

No, just look GT

All of Z is better than Super, so yes.

>androids
>buu
>not worse than super

>cell
>not roughly equal to super

Dunno, does you shit taste get better?

Shit

Yeah, it's very slow at first. Once the fighting actually starts and the mysteries are solved, it gets really good.

PENIS INSIDE OF MAI

I WANT IT

It goes up and then it crashes like a motherfucker.

Lord, don't test them.

Not him, but the Artificial Human and Cell sagas were better than Super. Majin Buu was a fucking mess so that's up in the air for me, but Super's had more than half of its run be nothing than dead weight.

shit

When will Raditz return?

Worst asspull in canon anime history

Oh shit.

I'll stay in for Zamasu.

where is the new link? I need my weekly fix of monsta hunta and DBS

>Androids
Had Imperfect Cell, Kamiccolo vs Cell, Kamiccolo vs 17, ASS (kek) Vegeta vs Cell, USS Trunks vs Cell, Goku vs Cell, Gohan vs Cell, SS2 Gohan vs Cell, and stupid Satan shenanigans if you count filler

>Buu
Admittedly a shit arc but still had Videl getting her shit pushed in, fucking Majin Vegeta vs Goku, SS3 Goku, Gotenks, based as fuck Vegito, Satan shenanigans everywhere, Ultimate Gohan, and the final Kid Buu fight.

Literally everything that ever happened in Z was better than Super (except maybe the filler trash from Gohan training with Piccolo). Even the fucking Z cucks vs the Ginyu Force and the retarded Other World tournament filler.

Member non god ki users being relevant.
Member gohan using his potential.
Member the jokes actually being funny
Member?

Tengen Toppa Torankusu

NO! She's not ready!

I never want to see trunks again

+1

NO.

PAN X TRUNKS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TRUNKS X MAI

Oh, user is mad

You're not her mother, user.

This arc goes down very fast at the moment Goku & Vegeta go to the future.Thats exactly where the monstruous bullshit starts

I like this because it's as logical as Trunk's sudden burst of power
Also because it sounds nice

She's 50 years old in the main timeline and 70 years old in Trunks timeline

Domon Torankusu

Make a madara pasta out of it

>someone still ship Trunks with Pan
Get over it. Even on fucking GT that shit didn't happen.

I'm tired to hear "That's the power of ningens" so i'm agree

Are there any games similar to Buu's Fury and LoG?

She's fucking 50 when she dates Trunks.

Yes, and?

Yeah. Legacy of Goku II.

Why people get so upset about the age thing?

I mean, this loli slut is over 500 and I'd bang her anyway.

Legacy of Goku II

She's 70 in the future. Kid Mai is 50 - she's older than Bulma and Bulma is almost 50

I want her to stay pure a little bit longer! Mentally she has regressed! She only keeps her memories of her past experiences. Those are being overwritten by the new ones.

I forbid it!

Comedy gold. Keep up the good work, guys!

YOU FUCKING WAIFU FAGGOTS SHIT UP EVERY FUCKING THREAD AS SOON AS IT STARTS.

FUCK. OFF!!!!

>Why people get so upset about the age thing?
No idea. This is not much different than other shows where a character fucks a thousand-year-old immortal/vampire/whatever.

Go fuck yourself.

GUYS WHY FUTURE TRUNKS HAIR IS BLUE AND NOT PURPLE?

Get the cock out of your mouth and use Google you little bitch.

Having tried to understand it better with subs after seeing the raw way back, I'm actually not mad that Trunks got the final blow because I guess that was already implied since a very long time, it's more on how it was accomplished. Felt pretty rushed and shallow, as if it barely meant nothing and was done simply to just put an end to it, rather than making it a hard long battle and having Trunks face his opponent with barely any strength. Kinda like how Goku has done with several of his opponents, barely holding on but still putting a fight despite being completely ravaged. It just seemed like Trunks had way too much power over the course of his battle, which made the outcome of the battle really predictable. It was weird witnessing merged Zamasu during the battle too, having lost complete control and just acting more like a hulking beast with no intelligence rather than still knowing what to do but still making mistakes.

I wonder how this episode will turn out to be. Preview makes mention of Zamasu still being alive, albeit with no physical body.

>post yfw you realize they never had trunks go SSJB because his hair was already blue in the anime and they didn't want to confuse kids who would wonder why he was so strong in his normal base form

GUYS WHY COULD BLACK TAKES HIT FROM SSJB VEGETA IN HIS BASE FORM?

Will Zeno return her to us? Today is very last chance for best girl to return to life. Will it happen?

Because Toei felt like it. There is some precedent to it, but logically it just comes down to having a new Trunks toy to sell.

New episode today?

calm down user.
Mai needs quite a bit of hand-holding before going further

Kids aren't that stupid. They'd know he was SSJB when they saw the sparkling blue aura and his hair spiked up.

Don't be shitty, user. She will do whatever she wants to do.

>Vegittofags still assravaged

She was old and busted, hope no.

>Kids aren't that stupid.

K. Have fun shipping trunks with a grandma

I can see him either reviving everyone, or like some theory I read in here, makes Trunks a GoD in exchange for reviving Earth's people.

Either way, the episode title makes pretty clear that this is a final goodbye, so Zeno won't let them interfere with timelines anymore.

Fillers for the next few weeks

>"Fill Your Heart with New Hope!! Farewell, Trunks" November 20, 2016
>"Come Forth, Shenlong! Whose Wish Shall Be Granted?!" November 27, 2016
>"Goku vs Arale! The Earth Comes to an End Due to their Battle?" December 4, 2016
>"Challenge from Champa! Let’s fight in baseball!" December 11, 2016

genki dama sword is sufficient. the fuck is all the lgbtq+ shit in front for?

>DB style filler
Who the fuck wants this shit?

Can't Trunks hold off his sexual frustration for one more year user?

FALSE SUPER SAIYAN GOD SUPER SAIYAN FULL POWER FUTURE SUPER SAIYAN 2

ITS NOT FUCKING HARD

So guys are you telling me that Goku could kill Merged Zamasu(a fusion with potalas) alone with his Kamehameha if it wasn't for his immortality?

Call him Cunks.

>not hard
It's not necessary is my point. Genki Dama Sword. Done.

Post Trunks flirts with Mai

>young body and mind
>grandma
Hahahaha Stay mad salty Panfag

Honestly, gold looks better on him anyway.

>you will never be able to experience the vicious kink depravity of an experienced elderly woman's mind in a fresh young body

?

I just wanted to enjoy Super tonight..

He could damage him immensely, and it would just add up with Vegeta's and Trunks' attacks. I always thought the Mafuba plan was a setup for that (Goku comments on it once). Like so:

Plan A) trap Zamasu with Mafuba and fight Black

Plan B) trap Black with the Mafuba and fight Zamasu, doing so much damage that he would take a long time to recover

From what I understood, Plan B wasn't really that feasible, because it seems Mafuba will kill the user if he's much weaker than whoever he's trying to seal (Mutaito and Master Roshi). See how tired Trunks is after sealing Zamasu. And the only one stronger than Black at the time was Vegeta.

I think she knew Goku was dead and probably thought that Black is clone or something. Pilaf gang seems to always know what Goku is up to.

Yes that's the one. Thank you

We know the feeling, brother.

Tminus3hours before ultra weebs narrate the episode tonight.

Gt didn't made Tori

>Mentally she has regressed!
As opposed to...?

Trunks was stronger than Black too

live stream?

No user, he already waited 30 years.

Calm down user, the new episode is only an hour away.

How long until ep?
Sorry for asking same shit every week.

Anyone wish they would both go back to their Revenge of F outfits? They make Super Saiyan Blue look better. I bet they only changed it because they were too lazy to design a new Vegito look, also why Vegeta's armor was randomly destroyed.

What does Pan on her saiyan period like?

What channel is it airing on?

I'm in Japan right now, might as wel watch it on tv.

Oh right, I forgot about Trunks.

Vaughn-kun got banned last week, so youtube it is.

Even Mai freaked out a bit when she saw Goku
From the manga

>Goku: “He brought us to beat Black.”
>Mai: “Wha?!!”
>Mai: “B-Black?!”
>Trunks: “Don’t worry, that’s the real Goku-san!”

Cancer Trunks

Fuji TV

Try sherming666 on Vaughn Live