How far down are you Sup Forums?

How far down are you Sup Forums?

Ironic Nazi memes should be placed before alt-right

But I wish it did level.

I rolled off and did a back flip from the bottom to the point where I’m trying to be the next Hitler or trying to find him so I can join the death squads.
This

I went from alt right to unironic Nazi memes myself lol

Been here since 2012 and STILL on "libertarian atheism"
The "Sup Forums is always right, everybody who browses Sup Forums becomes a white nationalist" meme is just something that you all say to yourselves to delude your mind into thinking your lunacy is morally justifiable

go back to where you came from

>been here since 2007

im not on this spectrum, i dont care enough. fuck niggers tho

How far down is Ancap ethno colonial space empire?

i am getting clorse to the jewish conspiracy thing
i found out the zionists were definalty involved in USA joining WW1 and that the jews on the german side also asked for israel thereby it may have appeared to the germans the jews made as a group false promises

Level 4.

The Holocaust obviously happened. People have been doing shit like that for all of human history, there is nothing weird about it.

The only weird thing is our media slobbering all over it as though it were this singularly demonic occurrence. It wasn't, it was par for the course.

sad

eh this is the route i took
spent a long time as just anti-fem tho
i crossed out what I never was.
i crossed out not believing in the holocaust because it clearly happened: poles were clearly shot en mass...

Where is the commie version of this meme?
I'm pretty sure it ends with "Joins antifa", "Punch nazis, gets arrested for 30 years"

dis
>White Pride World Wide, bitches

>The Holocaust obviously happened
fuck off back to redd*t, faggot

Off the chart(s)

Below the bottom.

you think you're edgy because you believe non-mainstream shit but I guarantee you just swallow WN propaganda the same way Leftists eat the NYTs dick

Past the end

Lol, all the way

holocaust has been debunked do the reseearch

We don't think it 100% didn't happen at all, we just think that it's extremely overexaggerated. Impossibly overexaggerated and nothing like what the fucking Jews claim really happened, though it would have been good if it did.

Like, there's only big depopulating events in the future one way or the other. Only question is whether it's degeneration of society into civil wars, global warfare or epidemies will do us in.

I'm below it should have happened and down to it did happen but the Jews were behind it

Below the edge of the drawing, but PUA & Manosphere blogs were my gateway, not vidya.

got to """libertarian atheism""" and then I grew up

It's one of the core pillars of our creation myth. That's why you can't even question minor aspects of it, like the fake chimney or the lampshades. It's like going up to a Christian and questioning parts of Genesis.

I don't know how long I've unironically hated jews but I just noticed that I do, and I'm scared of black people now too. Is there anyway I can go back?

rock bottom

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""research"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Level Mongolian Nazi and theres nothing you can do to stop me

I'm extremely far to the right (think Monarchist Agrarian Traditionalist) but I don't 100% buy the Jewish conspiracy thing and I don't worship Hitler.

Keep going user, it'll be uphill a bit further on, but it'll be worth it. I'll have refreshments waiting when you get here.

lmao plebs

no, and if you're afraid of niggers you're a stupid fucking cuckboi. grow a pair, they're basically apes.

So the number of Polish people killed by the Germans doesn't count as a Holocaust?

Apes are scary. The average ape could tear you limb from limb.

>not supporting Donald Trump
Was about to make an ironic shill joke, but then I remembered that Trump wasn't even a thing before 2015, so he wouldn't even be on this slope.

underrated

Hong Kong?

does the road go further down because I'd like to know what comes next.

Yes, life and death in HK.

someone should make so that he lands on the bottom and then an uphill with shit like 'starting a healthy white family', 'activism', 'making white art', 'become politician' etc

>does the road go further down because I'd like to know what comes next.
Next line should be "Let's make it happen"

Im at the bottom but keep it hidden, till the day of reckoning.

Sorry I never had the top few I'm on Deux Vault kill all non believers.

water, steak and bone broth?

Oy vey that makes me scared.

>jewish conspiracy thing
It's not really about them conspiring (although that definitely happens), Jews just do what Jews do.

(yes he actually said this on video, it's on youtube)

Sure kid

The holocaust didn't happen though. It's painfully obvious if you look into it for a day or two. It's not like I wanted to believe it. I was just curious so I started watching some videos. I thought they'd be a laugh, maybe full of weird wacky theories. Instead it turned out to be 100% reasonable, logical analysis.

So after my first video I looked for things debunking it. Instead of finding reasonable, logical debunking, I found hand waving, insults, and righteous indignation. I found sites that want to criminalize the subject. Gee, which side do I choose?

So I watched a second video. Then I went to some websites that get into the details. I then read some old documents and watched a few more videos. At some point, it just became the obvious truth that the holocaust did not happen.

I have yet to see any evidence that can change my mind. And I'm not, like, ideologically clinging to this fact. It's just where the evidence has taken me.

So Poles are considered people now?? Source on that?

here u go

it's a bad sign when i mistake a photo for a CGI rendering of a Warhammer 40,000 Hive City

What is this, a slide for newfags? If you hadn't reached the bottom before Trump was a candidate that could be supported, reddit is calling your name.

now update it to say LGBTQIAPK

This makes no sense. I can remember playing video games when I was 5 years old in 1989, and I'm sure I played before then but those memories have faded. I hit the semi-liberal phase as a teenager like most everyone else. According to pic I should be an ultra nazi by now, but I'm only 4-5 tiers down from the top.

Any person who is/was involved in "gamer culture" is a lost cause indicative of their social inadaptation and low IQ.

Alt-Right. Any further and you're politically toxic.

Fixed that for you
and ironic nazi memes

fuck, forgot the pic

Total aryan victory

I climbed back up. I just avoid hot topics and discussion if it isn't about my immediate life and work. The world is fine, I'm having a blast.

Currently on day 18 of no fap, started going to the gym.

>But I wish it did
The irony is that I'm Jewish, which means my experience with other Jews just pushed this belief even further.

>tfw you are past i wish it happened and now wish to commit a real one

I'm well off that slope

I'm at WN and I won't go further down

this is the hard truth

Was gonna point that out too. Reason: guns.

Perfect, saved

Past the bottom, jews purposely agitated the german so they woukd inflict casualities against them but then grossly over exagerated typhus death toll so they could be victims forever

Are you retarded? Any historian will tell you that the lampshades were fake.

Ironic nazi memes

Is Dylan Roof at the bottom of the slope

Or is it the pizza gate rifle guy

I wish it had levels.

You mean the crisis actor?

fucking kek

bottom right way off the screen

all the way down

past that graph

Give me a time machine so I can murder Churchill.

way past all that shit.

Way down

goddammit I was litterally tought that shit in school

Horrifyingly accurate

I'm literally under the basement floor drawing up plans to make a competitive ethno-state gameshow.

Gonna call it " Race War"