Be born in the US

>Be born in the US
>Have genetics tested
>Entirely Celtic
>Zero (0) african

Where should I move to be with other actual white people? Where in the US? Would nords welcome me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>celtic
>whites
i'm guessing you're a potatoe nigger

what nords? the muslim infested land of scandinavia?

British/german :)
Light blonde + green and blue mixed eyes

Dewey

Scot Irish people gathered in the south. Maybe to Virginia to help prevent more trannies from being elected

checkified

Yea, we got room for ya.
We don't mind americans as long as you don't have a too boasty/invasive personality. You know, we are a bit reserved up here in the dark and cold.

>i-i'm white, p-praise me guys
Imagine being this pathetic

You sent your blood to those people? Are you fucking dumb?

let's move back to Europe

I-I'm gay .. f-fuck me guys

Enjoy your genetics being copyrighted.
Also any genetic anomalies will be used against your children when they try to get insurance.
Thirdly the police can subpoena the dna on file and use it in court.

Shlomo you don't know what you are talking about.

Who cares? Are you a nigger?
Do you rape people?
Do you spit in the street?
Do you kill people?
If not then you should be ok and get your DNA tested if you want.

That's why you select "destroy DNA after testing"

>Yeah but they won't really do that

They literally do (although they themselves don't, they give it to a chemical waste handler who destroys it, but still)
Anyone who allows their dan to be stored is an idiot

>Just handing your genetic information over to the kikes
Why would you do this?

>green blue mixed eyes

wat

The international white power symbol is literally a Celtic Cross.

Northern MN, ND and SD are pretty white. Haven't been out east much but I think Maine is pretty much whites.

I am headed to Wyoming/Idaho myself soon. Was looking at Utah but the Mormons are getting on the SJW bandwagon a bit so they are fucked.

We need a fucking ethnostate. Imagine a North Korea but with all white people. The things we could accomplish...

come home m8

hazel

niggers got teal eyes or one of those colors fags make up when they are showing your wife swatches for colors to paint the living room.

there are no celts you subhuman

is that Arnold in Russian garb? lel

Never understood celtic pride, celts have been peasant cucks through all of history serving as cannon fodler

>get cucked by romans
>get cucked by germanic after fall of rome
>get cucked by slavs in the east
>get cucked bu ottomans in anatolia

Has there been a more cucked race?

Your grandson will be married with a black woman.
Remmember this

>Dun lead 'em sort yer Dan

Pretty stale desu mate. There are more pure white Americans in the USA than any European country.

If you want to move to the US, just find a white state or a white county. There's plenty that are 95%+ white. Where I grew up there were almost no mexicans or blacks.

>Mutts actually believe this

Donde?

every American I've met up here has been a white man, good dudes

Dude, I never said Europe wasn't white, too. Sure the US has a lot of mutts but it also has a lot of purebreds. There's a lot less racemixing than you think to the point it's unusual even in cities.

Everybody has at least 14% sub-saharan DNA faggot. Nobody is 100% anything

Memes aside, 95% of White Americans are entirely European.

Original le 56, you have anymore?

Off the top of my head, Utah, Vermont, Rhode Island... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population

Less important than the state is the area you live in. Look for a place without public housing and hostile to illegal immigrants, those will often be the most white. Cold places, rural places, self-sufficient places. You can check the census and drill down to the county level.

Found it

iceland
everyone there is white

Honestly all the mutts are mixes between niggers/spics or different types of spics. Then for some reason they are labeled white when arrested and bring our statistics down.

> Then for some reason they are labeled white when arrested and bring our statistics down.
This is how you get the fake statistic that illegals are less likely to commit crime than whites.

I just checked my local county arrest page to see if this was true and it is, apparently any hispanic/latino person is considered white by the government.

>celtic.
Oh god i'm so sorry.