No-Go Zones, Bombs & Rape: Swedish Police Helpless

youtube.com/watch?v=XVe7OipmvHU

are any of these things really happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6z1PqKLBPQM
barenakedislam.com/2017/11/17/german-police-recruit-instructor-i-am-afraid-of-my-muslim-police-recruits-and-so-are-my-colleagues/
youtube.com/watch?v
youtu.be/XVe7OipmvHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its worse. If you are a white swede there is no way you are not getting raped or assaulted at this point. Svens should seek refuge in Poland

>Poland
Living in Poland would be a fate worse than rape desu

t. mohammad

Swedish police unironically arrests poles who go to sweden to blow up ahmed sheds

>burger has never been near poles
Speaking from personal experience. They're a short, sweaty and violent people as well as very religious. They also don't respect personal space at all, like holy shit there's no reason to ever stand closer than 2 meters but they will be like 30-40 cm away trying to look you in the eyes constantly. I used to work alongside them when I did construction work for a time. It all just adds up to it being unpleasant.

Let's not even mention the fact that quality of life is very low in Poland compared to actual liveable civilizations like Scandinavia, Western Europe and wealthy White areas in the US. And this is despite all the gibs they got from the EU.

F :'(

Red Ice -

Fake news.
We'd hear about it in MSM by now.
Sweden is safe as ever.

Man, I hope Poland manages the shit-test of feminism and holds off the rapefugees.
If it comes to war here, I could hypothetically be forced into the situation of killing a few """"countrymen""""" in the ensuing chaos, but after that, I hope Poland doesn't mind any actual refugees...

Allahu ahkbar amirite fellow white?

>trying to look you in the eyes
That's called eye contact, you autistic scandi

Somali nigger larping as a swedistani.

According to most Swedes, it seems like they're all "isolated incidents" and "rape propaganda from feminist publications", everything's fine,

Meanwhile in Germany.....

Treasonous European govts have surrendered your countries to islam.

Spandau whistleblower speaks of dysfunctional police training where the cohort is 50% diverse. Belligerant, aggressive muslim recruits have taken over the class. Rude, inarticulate, daily acts of violence, instructors too scared to speak due to intimidation; utterly corrupted police force letting it happen.

>GERMAN POLICE RECRUIT INSTRUCTOR: “I am afraid of my Muslim police recruits and so are my colleagues

>The Berlin Police Academy seems to have lost control of its recruits, now that at least half of them are Arab or Turkish Muslims. From a secret recording, we learn:

>“Not only are these Muslim recruits rude, ignorant, and inarticulate, they are violent and constantly threatening to beat up the instructors. They will never be our colleagues, they are the enemy.”

Instructor whistleblower: youtu.be/6z1PqKLBPQM

barenakedislam.com/2017/11/17/german-police-recruit-instructor-i-am-afraid-of-my-muslim-police-recruits-and-so-are-my-colleagues/

Wakey wakey whyt wymens

if you only knew how bad things really are

>62 [Reply]▶
> youtube.com/watch?v

>“Not only are these Muslim recruits rude, ignorant, and inarticulate, they are violent and constantly threatening to beat up the instructors. They will never be our colleagues, they are the enemy.”

This is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. If this is true germany should gas itself and do the world a favor.

I live in semi large city and non of that is here.
Must be Malmö, Stockholm, Göteborg etc..

I went to Sweden last summer, I suffered no abuse as a wh*Te demon.

Return to sender.

Sure, but not the way people think it does. I lived in Stockholm for 2 years while studying and the chance of you as a normal person getting into some kind of situation is very low, even if you live in "poor" areas of Stockholm with high immigrant populations.

The thing about these things is that most of it actually happens among immigrants, even the gang rapes are typically done against immigrant women who are perceived as decadent. This is one thing I agree with Varg on as the problem of crime is mostly immigrant vs immigrant.

That isn't what will happen my friend. When the progressives and snackbars are majority, they will start to ramp up the rhetoric against the eastern Europe. poland will basicall becomes the last white male in the world and the Amerimutts will jump into their jets and fly to bomb Poland to a smoking rubble because as they said in Serbia 'There is no place for ethnically homogenuous states in 21st century Europe'

What did you think of Sweden?

SAGE
This is a shill, look at it, it truly needs some gaSSing...
The x-country hate threads and the amerimutt meme are exemplary of D6C shilling, are you stupid enough to bite?

>Swedish Police Helpless

lol well thats a fucking lie
you mean...
>Swedish Police too scared to go kick ass

It's nice, I liked it, not much to say other than that.

It's actually a much bigger problem.

Our police are incredibly understaffed and people who have worked in the force for decades are quitting it for various reasons. They basically get paid minimum wage, they work overtime almost every day, they get threatened often with no one looking out for them, lots of stuff is handled by outsourcing to random civilians looking to increase profits more than anything else.

There's been a lot of horror stories circulating at how incompetent and inept the people in charge are with experienced policemen and policewomen getting mental breakdowns left and right from stress and insecurity.

Back during the past summer 70% of police stations in the country had to actually close down during the industrial vacations because there was no one around there to actually handle stuff.

It's actually a wonder we haven't seen more criminality. Really. We're ripe for the picking because there's no one around to actually stop it any more.

I visualize the average Swedish policeman sitting on a toilet peeing for most of his/her shift.

T...that soubds like the muslims that are destroying your life.

OMG...FUCKING EUROS AND THEIR MUSLIMS.

MY GOD.

Holy shit....

If i were you....i'd set muslim no go zones on fire. You guys should band together in groups of 7, then kill muslims out of sight every day.

Sweden hate thread?

Police is not helpless they are only following orders to let Sweden burn.
youtu.be/XVe7OipmvHU

This. I cannot by sympathetic towards the germans when they are so utterly pathetic.

All by design. When massacres of goys will start guess what side police will take ? Germans you are sitting ducks, flee while you can.

This. Racist, nazi Poles will be bombed and blacked.

>No-Go Zones
This is such a silly term. You can go wherever you want. Only question is, if you survive it. I prefer to call them 'adventure zones'.

Maybe they could literally put fire in the no go zones. Use masks and run away. You gotta act like the enemy sometimes, they don't deserve honor.

It must be a way to lead the fire in a certain area without it totally spreading outside the place targeted...

>Helpless
Why? You have a fucking army dude, just use it and take it back, nothing is stopping you

>trying to look you in the eyes
Why are Scandinavians so fucking socially awkward?

Sweden, Norway, and Denmark are countries full of /r9k/ virigins and roasties that are too busy looking at your dick to make eye contact. Finns are the same but they look at your shoes instead.

Nah, let's buy popcorn and watch how Sweden burns on our big screen OLED TV. I start to think Sweden was choosen as iluminati sacrifice.

I can understand that deutsch-bro, but with no second amendment it seems like you guys are playing on ultra-nightmare mode.

Other men aproching you in awkward distance and trying to make eye contact at any cost.

No...not cringge at all. Just a warm social way to behave around other people.

Forced eye contact and aproach can drain a lot of energy. I know the kind of look it is...is like the person is putting a dirty imprint on you. Like they want to take your clean life energy..this behavior is very commom in mutts. Is disgusting.

L O L NICE FUCKIN MEME BRO

That is funny. Making eye contact with a german or scandi is like making eye contact with a dog, they submissively look away and do their best to look nonthreatening. Both were bred to be obedient servants to man.

actually true and with a scientific explanation

>le strong black cock meme
I don't stare every fuckboi i meet on the streets in the eye because i got better things to do, like going to work. I also have absolutely zero interest in you. And besides, you can literally stare niggers straight in the eye here and tell them to fuck off back to africa and you know what they do? Nothing.

Yeah it's guerilla warfare.

It's very possible.

They are not being submissive, they are just disgusted to look in the person's face.

Eye contact is something done by people they want to relate. Otherwise is very unpleasant expecially if the person is ugly or have a dirty energy in their sight.

Constantly gazing people you don't know in the eyes is very unpolite (this is kind of commom sense in fact). And generally only uglies do it. The target is usually handsome/high clean energy people.

niggers don't react because they are animals
however, you are soyboys

No that's actually beta as fuck lmao
Not looking someone in the eyes is a clear indicator of lack of confidence
no wonder kraut women prefer niggers

Non-Swede who's been to their "terrifying no-go zones:"

Man up, bitch boys

>mfw Sweden is gonna surpass South-Africa

You have the mindset of a primate. Fucking evolve already.

Christ. Should have let all you shitstains starve when we had the chance.

you should have, but you lost the chance
just like the war :^)

It can even look so, but it is not. They are just disgusted.

I already knew you were a mutt and got offended because you do that. Typical.

Intelligent people use other strategies to express their dominance. Besides, why would they gaze other men (in your view = "dominance") all the time? Is just stupid.

And again. Typical mutt dream to think women want them. I won't say anything about it because is useless, you need this delusion to go on. Trying to argue will just make you chimp endlessly.

Just wait until you have American levels of niggers. You're gonna have police shootings left and right. Get ready to hear about profiling, racism, and Sweden's involvement in the slave trade. White swedes will get accused of shit they never heard of in history. Then the memes about how violent your cops are start.

What's worse is youre getting a whole other breed of niggers over in Europe. At least I can kinda understand ours.

To be fair. Most of sweden is pretty fucking nice and comfortable.

I have no reason to endanger my life by going sitesing in the zoo areas.
Sometimes you run in to a pack wild animals in the streets of stockholm.
But like with other wildlife you keep a health distance.
Dont try to feed the animals and you will be fine.

Wow, insane