THIS IS BEING SLID

Saudi Arabia Wants to Fight Iran to the Last American
archive.is/aOPSU
>Many observers have connected the dots and concluded that Saudi Arabia’s crown prince is seeking to drag the United States into a war with Iran and Hezbollah. But that’s only half the story. Looking at the recent events through a broader geopolitical lens, a much more sinister plan emerges: a Saudi plan to trap the United States in a permanent standoff with Tehran.

In first-ever Saudi interview, IDF head says ready to share intel on Iran
archive.is/oQipI
>In an unprecedented interview to a Saudi news outlet, Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot said Thursday that the Jewish state is prepared to share intelligence with the Gulf kingdom in their joint efforts to curb Iranian influence in the region.

Bessed by KEK:

Good

JUST

/pol voted for this

you mean nu/pol/ (/r/The_Donald dispora)

(((Saudi Arabia)))

>(((Saudi Arabia)))

>digits

Have Pol PSA:

It is a Powerful Illusion. Jewish Directed Corporatists use Useful Idiot Progressives to push Mass Immigration. This provides the Corporations and Mega Banks with a huge pool of Cheap Laborers to exploit and give loans too. (Cheap Labor = Huge Profits for Corporations and Easy Credit (Banks get paid in Interest) for Banks.)

So while the Freak Show Left distracts regular Conservatives, the Corporatists keep bringing in Cheap Labor. Whether Illegal Aliens or Naturalized Citizens, they need a huge pool of laborers to keep wages down. Illegal labor is often preferred over Naturalized Citizen labor because once you are a NC you have rights and can't be kicked out for complaining about shitty working conditions.

The More You Know.

oy vey!

bump

First for Iran
First for Hezbollah

good thing. saudis and israel attack hisbollah in lebanon, iran will give huthis rebels more rockets to attack saudis, then saudis and iran are at war with usa supporting the saudis, egypt doesnt want to do anything but will have to deal with jihadis, then possibly civil war in irak...

Truly shocking. Who would have expected this. A real tragedy. I am sure it is just a coincidence that our greatest ally is brought up in this, or probably a dirty Jew hater. Can we sue him? I'll make sure we can.

>Here, hold my dreidel.

Oh, I'm sure it would have been toootally different with Hilldawg. Well, maybe less zionism, more islamic immigration. Choose your poison, goyim!

>Eisenkot
>Eisen
>Kot
Lmao hes named ironshit in german.

HAHAHAHAHA NO!
>when General Eisenkot takes a dump, it is tha bomb!

>You know Iron Man, now meat Iron Shit!

yes fritz we all know you love the kot.

(((Eisenkot)))
Israel Defense is some "Iron Shit".

aye nigga kys you jew lookin nigga, go back to auschwtiz, take shower oa sm shit nigga's be stinky