Name me a better redpill than NTR, literally explains the nature of women

name me a better redpill than NTR, literally explains the nature of women.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/PDyCKoKSX_TNmSMBYjCbiA/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Triangle Blue.

School Days

Makoto did NOTHING wrong

the actual person who did something wrong was his rapist friend and he got away with it

> literally explains the nature of humans

FTFY.

TSF Monogatari

>redpill
>implying it's not just a blue pill for cuckolds

You're projecting NTR as if we're a learning tool which is stupid and vain. Boys can learn those lessons from the real world, or YouTube. I watch cartoons to escape reality not learn about it, which is why NTR pisses me off.

>my dick is too tiny, my body too ugly, and my personalty is too unapproachable.

>Women don't like me because they are sluts.

Haha that was a funny

Shoujo x shoujo x shoujo
Oni Chichi
That lolicon hentai
Cream Lemon

>redpill

Did the cool girl in school not pay any attention to you?

>trying this hard to shitpost

better red pill is called lower your fuckin standard

same

Wish I could have a drink with some of you f/a/ggots.

I don't want to see your shitty mugs unless my life depended on it.

Tsunderes not allowed

Agreed. You gotta be some sorta megaton faggot to want to be c u c k e d even in your fantasies.

Damned tsundere. I'll show you a fuckin' good time if I have to.

>redpill

Fuck off back to ban evader.

Correct.
Most people are sluts and a slave to impulses.
Most men would likely fuck multiple women consecutively if given the chance and most women would likely take a train of dicks if they thought there were no repercussions/risks.
Sex feels good and people want to fuck those they find attractive enough.
If only one half of the equation was awful we wouldn't have so many people born.

There isn't

NTR thought me to never trust women

Am I the only one who likes this stuff just to see women be harlots? Between NTR and the "prostitution" tag, I sometimes enjoy this stuff. I do wish there was a "she's a giant slut" tag though.

I never got the self-insert shit though. I never could relate to characters in stories or shows for the most part.

REAL LIFE should have taught you to never trust women. Keep this shit out of muh cartoons.

Remember to report.

>>redpill
>implying women orgasm
there's a reason they mainly fuck dumbasses and retards

I'm with you, but being on Sup Forums for years has more or less told me that there's a very vocal community of literal, unironic cuckolds and betas who self-insert on the wrong side. I myself don't self-insert either; I just want to see a once innocent beautiful woman debase herself with dicks.

>redpill
Please go back to whatever terrible board you came from.

If you kill a married woman's husband and then fuck her, is it still NTR?

You should stop samefagging your garbage thread.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/PDyCKoKSX_TNmSMBYjCbiA/

Don't think Sup Forums doesn't notice.

A cuck falls in love with a whore.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, leading him to get cucked as she goes after hotter hunks while she treats him as her best friend.

After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets by going to his image board for that very purpose in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of WOMEN.

Not Op fag, but nice try.
Can't speak for the other user(s) though.
I haven't even seen whatever's in the OP.
Just came here to post I don't even like NTR.
Try reading posts before assuming the contents and replying.

>self inserting is bad
Man, the things that Sup Forums tell you. Or should I say Sup Forums.

Piss off, cuck.
And fuck off back to /h/ or Sup Forums

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>projecting ntr as a means to learning about the nature of women
NTRfags everyone, keep your shit tier fetish where it belongs

Aww the crossboarder got caught red handed once again.

Don't think Sup Forums didn't notice you bump this thread from page 10 when it was about to 404.

Try to remember your post times, newfag.

You're correct on the newfag part but mistaken on the rest.
I should have saged though.

But the idea of stealing girls from other guys is pure pleasure, user.

Even better if her boyfriend is a jerk.

Does NTR in reverse exist? Like a girl going around stealing guys from other girls.

Yes and it is lovely.

yes there are a few doujins or H Manga that use this theme

check out the granblue doujin by time leap that came out at c90

>Thread has still not been deleted
Mods please.

What tags should I be using to find it? NTR just brings up the usual results.

>Blatant Sup Forums and /h/ shitposting thread
>Still up

there are no good tags for finding it, maybe look for Male: Cheating

THIS. I fucking love it when the main girls gets the MC stolen by another woman.

male:netorare

This is the only NTR that hurts

What exactly is the difference between the "cheating" tag and the "NTR" tag anyway? There seems to be a lot of tags that are basically identical.

Thanks, I'll try that.

cheating is for when you aren't supposed to feel bad for the unaware party sometimes

like if a wife is cheating on her husband but the husband doesn't even appear in the story at all

ntr to me means the author wrote it with the intent that you feel bad for the party losing the partner to corruption/blackmail

Fuck back to /h/ you samefagging piece of shit. This desperate to keep your shit thread alive, huh?