At what point does a person stop being white according to Sup Forums? Do they have to be completely white...

At what point does a person stop being white according to Sup Forums? Do they have to be completely white, or is there a bit of leeway? Would you marry/date someone that was only a bit mixed? Genuinely curious.

Why do you care you filthy Mexican?

But idk Am I pretty white or not?

When your wardrobe is entirely adidas.

Slavs are not white. And you clearly have some Finnic blood in you, also not white.
Sorry, Ivan.

>Sup Forums am I white?
>insecurity intensifies.

>Genuinely curious
No you are not, you are not asking in good faith. This is >who is white 6000000th thread
I suggest to anyone to not respond to this shit.

I'm not looking for Sup Forums to stamp my honorary white card; I'm a quarter Mexican. I just wanted to know where boundaries start and stop for Sup Forums.

Only a subhuman beaner shitskin would post that map. You guys are not white at all. Persian sandniggers are whiter than any country south of USA and north of south brazil

both finns and slavs are white user

I live in PR and we are definitely not 90-100%, my city isn't even mostly white, pretty much only old people are white

>I'm a quarter Mexican
Like clockwork. You guys are so easy to spot

Terribly sorry, SeƱor user.

Fingols are honorary white.

You goblins crack me up, all you need to know is that whoever they are, they're whiter than you are

Fucking this, literally 100% of the time these threads are divide and conquer attempts from shills.

STOP FUCKING RESPONDING TO THEM YOU AUTISTIC MORONS!

>only a quarter goys.

Is your skin more like the colour of toilet paper or shit?

Jesus fucking christ, this is why I fucking hate Americans, if you americans didn't make "you're not white" threads I'd have a much more favourable view of all of you

You got me, my dude. I'm actually just here to divide up the white people.

I wish my skin looked more like shit. I'd have an easier time applying to college.

>the original white people are whiter than half-asian native americans

Gee, I never would of tough

Biggest fail in recent history.

Fucking spics and beaners fucking up our European bloodline...