What is the Sup Forums consensus on Ben Shapiro?

What is the Sup Forums consensus on Ben Shapiro?

Is he liked here for his views or hated for being a jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/08/27/transfer-is-not-a-dirty-word-n976781
youtube.com/watch?v=ai8B5oK0mCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't hate him for being jewish. He's Israel first, doesn't care about the browning of america

Most of his point's are valid, especially those regarding biocunts, but he is still a pro-israel cum gargling zionist fuck.

I don't understand why Sup Forums would like him for his views?
He just has standard neocon opinions.

before: idiot
after: wanna fuck his sister so bad.

I respect him for his fast and brilliantly well thought out responses. No one can handle this guy. Seriously. I love seeing him leave idiots completely speechless. But like said, he's not concerned with the real issues at heart, and his clear bias towards Israel switched me off of him.

Hated for his views and the fact that he's a jew.

>not wanting to fuck him as his sister
user..

His sister is a cute

His views aren't hated here because he's jewush, it's because his views are (((jewish))). He promotes everything the altright is against. He promotes mass immigration, unlimited capitalism, materialism and is against ethnic nationalism(except for israel). Also won't shut up about how evil the white supremacists are and how the jews are so oppressed

He carries the genes for the possible creation of future khazar milkers. But that's his only redeeming quality.

got feet pics?

He's a neocon warmonger who wants more benefits for corporations and more third world immigration. The only good Jew is in the oven.

Ben is another boring Jew cashing in on his heritage and cucked neo-cons. Post khazer milkers

good at debating
thinks Julian Assange is a russian agent
stopped listening to him shortly after

This

Don't care, post his sisters boobs.

Shapiro 2020

Would love to throw him in the oven. Also a Manlet. Massive L

>I respect him for his fast and brilliantly well thought out responses.
he's answering easy questions from audience plants

He's got well-reasoned views on a lot of social issues (transgenderism, gay marriage, abortion, etc.).

But when it comes to things like immigration, unfettered free-trade, Israel, etc., then he's just your standard (((neocon)))

He's a Jew first, American second he wants Palestinians to be removed from Israel
>Here is the bottom line: If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper. It's an ugly solution, but it is the only solution. And it is far less ugly than the prospect of bloody conflict ad infinitum. When two populations are constantly enmeshed in conflict, it is insane to suggest that somehow deep-seated ideological change will miraculously occur, allowing the two sides to live together.
townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/08/27/transfer-is-not-a-dirty-word-n976781

libtards hate him and Milo, they have no response to them because they expose left wing policies as being absurd. But I would prefer Shapiro wasn/t a kike

this 200%

Has anyone questioned him on his double standard ideology of jewish ethnonationalism and white identitarianism?

He's a still a jew at his core, idgaf if he's "conservative"

Daily reminder that anyone who claims to be on the right but is against collectivism is controlled opposition.

BKM

I think he's cool. Admit it you antisemitic fucks, if he wasn't Jewish you'd be all over his cock.

Nasty fucking jew. He, Jordan Numaleson and that fag Sargon the Cuck are everything that's wrong with Sup Forums becoming mainstream.

He's a neocon piece of shit who adamantly wants Israel to remain Jewish while being fine with the "browning of America." I have no clue why he has any popularity here.

I don't hate Shapiro because he's a jew. I hate him because he's got standard neocon cuck opinions. Also his voice is annoying

Shapiro 2024

It's not just that he's a Jew, he isn't an ethno nationalist, well for Israel he is but for the west he is staunchly against it.

smart guy but he's a religious nut

I don't know about audience plants but the way he answers is hit and miss. Sometimes he nails it right on the head such as his famous BLM take down, other times he fakes it and scrapes the edge of the question and quickly moves his answer somewhere else completely but he does it quickly and drops random names and statistics so the average normie is standing there like "omg this guy is SO BRILLIANT" but in actuality he didn't even answer the question. Basically the same thing every single politician does.

Kek what a great image

youtube.com/watch?v=ai8B5oK0mCQ

How do I become as articulate and eloquent as Ben Shapiro?

I think he is an asset. His views mostly align and his knowledge and quick recall make him one of the best debaters i have ever seen.

I think you are all easily led fuckwits for attacking his sister. It was pointless and all you achieved was to look like violent racists.

He's wrong about a lot of things, and right about some. He's uncompromising and won't bend backwards for SJW bullshit, so he's a good egg overall.

Weird how not one (1) person has been able to beat Ben in a debate. He's asked Jared Taylor to come on his podcast for 2 years now, to discuss white nationalism, and Jared Taylor has made the most weirdest excuses to not come on. First, it was that he was busy with his projects, then he was overseas and lastly Jared then said that it would be a pointless debate/conversation because they're both dead-set on their views.
Not true at all. Ben is all for different races/ethnicities of Jews living in Israel - Ethiopian Jews, Arab Jews, African Jews, European Jews. Would you be happy with South Africa, Europe, US or Canada being filled with all different races/ethnicities of Christians just like Israel is with Jews? Most of these Arab/African Jews share far less genetics/DNA with the European Jews than Latinos/Hispanics/South Americans do with white Americans.

He is a good listen but he is a jew and it bleeds through in some of his opinions. For example he shilled against Roy Moore for a week straight saying that Roy Moore must present evidence but dismissed Moore's evidence while accepting the tears of this dem women as pure irrefutable evidence. He's at best a cuck and at worst a tricky jew who doesn't want to see a unabashedly christian man in power.

gtfo newfaggot

You guys are all fucking retards. Jews are the smartest race and dominate every brain based profession. If you want to win the culture war, get the Jews on your side. Most Jews are relatively right wing in how they live their personal lives, and Israel is the most right wing country in the western world. It is natural for Jews to be on the right. American irreligious Jews just gravitate left wing because they think everyone on the right hates them. If you want to win, join with the Jew.

He's a lifecuck that wants to double the nigger population.

I like him, though I am discovering that the more I listen to him, the more I become a Neocon