Why are Slovenia and Czech Republic the only good Slav countries while the others are 3rd world shitholes filled to the...

Why are Slovenia and Czech Republic the only good Slav countries while the others are 3rd world shitholes filled to the brim with absolutely worthless slavniggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/12/switzerland-votes-immigrants-citizenship-rights-islamophobia
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38947518
swissinfo.ch/eng/vote-february-12_swiss-make-fourth-bid-to-ease-citizenship-procedure/42939040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with Ireland

>Being Okay with existence of Transnistria.
Found the commie.

>What's wrong with Ireland

They're fucking violent drunk cunts. They're basically potatofied slavniggers.

They're pretty funny though.

what's wrong with Finland?
Just accepted a job at a large pharma company in Turku, moving there early next year.

Did you make this new Europe map yourself, or did some soy boy at Sup Forums make it for you, given the territorial fuckery regarding Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Italy?

czechia, slovakia and slovenia are the only pure white slav countries. really gets the noggin joggin...

Why do you hate Austria? What did we ever do to you?

What's wrong with Switzerland

because they were under heavy influence from developed and civilized Carolingian Europe, mostly Germany. And when they tried to rebel, they were brutally destroyed, like the Czechs during both hussitism and 30 years war

>czechia, slovakia and slovenia are the only pure white slav countries.
I know they're a bit underdeveloped and have a meth problem, but I've never met a Czech I didn't like. Same goes for Slovenians, probably the nicest people in Europe.

>Why do you hate Austria?
It's full of Austrians.

>What's wrong with Switzerland

It's full of Swissfags.

Good explanation.

Hey fuck you kraut why do you like us we hate you fag

Superior Janez genes.

>It's full of Austrians.
scheiß Piefke

We hate you even more Piefkeschwein

France is probably the most beautiful country in Europe, both in terms of architecture and countryside. French cuisine isn't just a hyped-up meme, it really is fantastic. France's military history and contributions to art and culture are absolutely amazing.

What's not to love.

fuck off hans

NO.

OOGA

What's going on here?

BOOGA

>What's going on here?

Oh, nothing. Just some koran deepthroating.

Why the Hate Achmed? Did we rob you on your Way home to marry your Cousin? :>

>koran deepthroating
Indeed :D

By what metric are Croatia and Slovenia so distinctly different?

You're also good at deepthroating other things

I never know how to fill these in. My views of a countries history, people and government vary wildly. Especially with different ethnic groups residing in one country.

I think these are silly for this reason

>By what metric are Croatia and Slovenia so distinctly different?

One is full of useless slavniggers. The other is Slovenia.

Yeah, my question was referring to what exactly is it in your opinion that makes us "useless slavniggers" and them not?
Apparently it's completely arbitrary

NO LIMIT
O

L
I
M
I
T

Oh, let's see.

Slovenians
>have a nice economy going
>are ambitious and industrious
>don't whine and bitch about muh evil Serbia all the time looking for an excuse for their failures
>are civilized and friendly
>aren't corrupt af
>have central european work ethics

Fantastic people.

i have same question but related to czech

Salty because you can't hold on to your own country?

>i have same question but related to czech

Don't know much about you guy, to be honest. But every Czech I've ever met was nothing but great. Prague is the 2nd most beautiful city in Europe. It's impossible not to like you.

>don't whine and bitch about muh evil Serbia all the time looking for an excuse for their failures

THat's right, they bitch about muh evil Croatia. Subhuman trash.

>can't hold on to your own country

Yeah, isn't that terrible? Like, really really terrible?

>Switzerland votes to ease citizenship process
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/12/switzerland-votes-immigrants-citizenship-rights-islamophobia

>Switzerland votes to relax its citizenship rules
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38947518

>Swiss ease citizenship rules for young immigrants
swissinfo.ch/eng/vote-february-12_swiss-make-fourth-bid-to-ease-citizenship-procedure/42939040

lmao

>Prague
>Beautiful

The old town has some unique style however people living there are utter trash.

The people living in Poland are better than the people living in Germany.

1. Not millions of non-Europeans living there
2. They are not voting for their own ethnic replacement

They don't bitch about anything. They just quietly go about their work. A rare display of modesty usually only found in Germans.

Great people.

>slovenes
>dubrovnik
>what they really are
>shows tourists
shitty meme friend

>Not millions of non-Europeans living there

Why would a 3rd worlder want to migrate to another 3rd world country?

>people living there are utter trash.

Not in my experience.

Neither do Croats. It's usually Serbs bitching about everyone else in the balkans.
We have enough problems of our own to worry about.

That doesn't change what I said. The people living in Poland are better than the people living in Germany. On average, relatively etc.

Friendly reminder that 2 million Poles fled from their 3rd world shithole because they wanted to have a shot at a better life by cleaning toilets.

Why is Germanistan filled with mudslimes and why are germs the biggest pussies on the planet after ww2? Atleast us "slavniggers" don't let anyone invade our country and defend ourselves until death you sad pussified kraut.

>1. Not millions of non-Europeans living there
There's not a lot of emmigration to Afghanistan, does it mean Afghans are better than Germans?

>Don't bitch about anything.
You are either a Slovene yourself or have never encountered a Slovene in your life. The shit they are pulling in Kärnten is ridiculous. They like to portray themselves as civilized and anti-nationalistic, but in Austria they are nothing but nationalistic. They have no interest in integrating into the culture.
Plus they are in constant dispute with Croatia, first about the Nuclear powerplant Krsko, a dispute they lost. Then the Ljubljanska Bank, again a dispute they lost. A now about the sea border, and again they were defeated. And not even by Croatia being better, but just by the fact that they think they are smart, but the proceed to do the must subhuman stupid shit. They crack under pressure and adhere to the most animalistic instincts.
There is not one significant dispute against Croatia they won. And Croatia looks like they are not even trying. So much about the "slavic masterrace".

OP is right. When I go on vacation in Croatia during the summer I feel like im rich, even though by Slo standards im little under average. Most of Croatia is 3rd world

When I go to Slovenia I feel like I'm rich. Most of Slovenia is 3rd world.

>love the uk
>doesn't include northern ireland

He just hates bettergermany because he doesn’t live here

Poland love you to Ahmed.

Austrians stole our clay. Specially that faggot Heider that acted like Hitler. Austria is trash tier nowadays, salary and employment rate.. when I go shopping there i see a lot of muslim niggers working in retail. I already dont want to talk to a jödler then i encounter niggers..

>doesn't like violent drunk cunts
>loves the UK

Are you sure? Austria is turning out pretty bad kek

How can you feel differently about Lithuania than Latvia and Estonia? Aren't they all basically the same thing?

Not even commie, just a damn Russofag overstaying his visa.

Ebin Orion or Bayer?

Please don't move to Runosmäki or Varissuo unless you want to get culturally enriched.

Jörg will soon rise

mixed feelings = don't understand the situation

ITS THIS SHILL POSTER AGAIN
I`ve seen this threads with EXACTLY THE SAME MAP, same German poster, same writing style.
He is a shill. Right now Polish government is under attack. Right now there is a huge amount of money going to foreign media from polish opposition. MEMORISE THIS MAP and sage threads of this guy.

The general population in Afghanistan are sub-human, so no, they are not better than anyone. Are you dumb?

sauph mal 1 mal in deinem peinlichen phrittigen kleinbürgerlichen Leben amk

> Good slav countries is those who allow me to win in war and do not take my lands after I lost
I rather be bad.

too bad slovenians are left wing brainlets

>slovenians are left wing

So that's why they're in such terrific shape.

Mixed race kids are always so hideous. Put them both out of their misery.

Ahmed is mad because of the fence

niggers have it so easy, how do they get there even? do they at least speak the language? im sure they are able to hit on women some way

They caught one nigger rapist once and he had a piece of paper with phrases he used to pick up german women. Apparenty the only thing you need to tap nazi pussy is to read "want sum fuk" in broken german. You can't make this shit up.