Based Kraut and Tea

Sup Forums STILL hasn't answered back!
How can you call yourselves race realists and you can't even reply back to THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

refugees
this guy is still retarded and doesn't understand what mean iq means

40 million refugess?
Can't be that bad
...Right?

That's really bad for Nigeria considering it has a population that's almost 200 million.

>race realists
Sup Forums is so fucking retarded it hurts

/thread

>Kraut and Faggot gets btfo several times
>continues to ignore any point anyone else made and carries on like he's victorious

Nigeria: 186 mil. inh.
Germany: 82 mil. inh.

Nigeria has 190 million people in it and only has 30 million people with triple digit IQs. Germany has 82 million people and has more people with triple digit IQs than Nigeria.

So based on the information he's given

16% of Nigerians have an IQ above 99
51% of Germans have an IQ above 99

I don't understand his point

You also have to consider that 100 IQ isn't really anything to crow about. The professional classes start around 120. Civilization advancing genius starts in the high 130s. Statistically speaking, Nigeria will have almost nobody in the 130s.

Wait, is he joking or something? Ok i'll bite

Nigeria has a population of 186 million
Germany has a population of 82 million

That means that 16.1% of Nigerians have an IQ over 99 and 83.9% don't.

That also means that 50% of Germans have a population over 99 and 50% don't

>Nigeria population: 186,000,000
>Gmany population: 083,000,000

That means over half of Germany's population has a higher IQ and a higher number of people than the Nigerian Intellectuals. Meanwhile the vast majority of Nigerians have IQ under 99.

>Responding to a bait thread that's posted daily

I actually know Kraut personally, he's got good intentions at heart, but he's just an angry little man camping out in a cabin in the mountains stroking his internet hatred at alt right Nazi's because they called him mean names on the internet.

I mean personally I don't like the alt right either, the alt right is just a decadent and destructive as tranny rights and feminism, but I give credit for their acceptance of the truth of race realism, but Kraut's just ignoring the truth in order to catch gotcha points and sperg out about dose mean comments from da alt right.

"Kraut and Tea" go fucking hang yourself. Fuck kind of name is that?
>hi I make snarky undergrad level arguments into a webcam and my name is Kraut and Tea
Literally hang yourself immediately
Sage

Literally every single person who talks about race and IQ distribution knows how to respond to this. Safe.

Those “Germans” are actually recent forcibly relocated migrant black nigger African Nigerians.

In all serious we need to do something about this forced population replacement in Germany. We need to start killing many, many people. We have to get blood on our hands to fix this mess. That’s not me being CIA or edgy. It’s a simple fact. People need to die, or we’re all going to die from this. It’s simple, you take a gun. You point the gun at a jew. You defend yourself. It’s our right. It’s as simple as that and we will win.

Death to all jews

I feel bad for this girl whenever I see her.

The sheer amount of racial disloyalty and self hatred by Krap and Pee is absurd

Not so fast fellas!

>here's the point race realists don't understand

Except literally everyone does. What the fuck is this guy think his opposition is?

Was too lazy to do the maths, but shit 16% ...

KEK

B
T
F
O

???

Why is he trying to argue with such idiotic and retarded points? Do he thinks that it's random somewhat?

>not understanding sample size

sigh

gasthekikesracewarnow

haha holy fucking shit
this is quintessentially leftist - to be shown the whole truth and continue kvetching about the anecdote
this is why you will ALWAYS see leftists bringing up the specifics in order to ignore the larger whole, in IQ, taxation, behavior, whatever, they will never address the whole truth

surely the ~30m +99 IQ nigerians (assuming this is correct) are the refugees.

what a fucking brainlet
pseudointellectuals are the worst

Im sure that retard beleieves that. Just like 98.1% chance that, I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN.

Ah shit, I forgot I shall never reply to a kekistan thread

God damn Nigeria has 186 million niggers? Fucking where?

Seriously, I'd like to know what happened to her

You can actually figure out how many people in Nigeria will have 130 IQ using standard deviation (which is about 15 points for IQ).

Nigeria average IQ: 67 (Lmao)

How many standard deviation is that away?
(130-67)/15= 4.2 Now what does that number mean?

IQ of 67= SD of 0 which means 50% of people have it
Standard deviation of 4= 0.0001%

Right here
Imagine what we could do with all that money if we kept it!

My mistake
Here

>im only pretending to be retarded

He's unironically saying pic related

do you know what an average even is you fucking retard?

Every IQ study uses only a sample of a population they do not test the entire country, how deluded can you be?

its retarded to compare nigeria to germany when nigeria isnt even developed. Im sure if nigeria had the developement index germany did their IQ would be even higher

the fact that their IQ is over 99 with a shit country is impressive

A representative sample
Do you really think they tested the IQs of >30 million people in Nigeria?
A large part of Statistics is how to make sure your sample is adequately representative, and how to extrapolate

>isnt even developed
>muh developement index
>so impressive

OK, so these statistics mean nothing then.

Good work retard, you played yourself.

Piss poor attempt at skewing the statistics.

0/10

>claims anyone other than himself doesn't understand statistics
>clearly doesn't understand statistics
Guess he missed the part in 10th grade math, where when you resolve probability distributions to non-probability constants for 2 different populations, the constants are not necessarily directly comparable.

Or he's just retarded.

>Well, what do we do with the 41 million Germans? What do we do with the 30 million Nigerians?

I know an answer, but he wouldn't like it...

I'm willing to bet he neither missed those classes, nor is retarded, but is willfully ignorant or even malicious

oy...

The funniest thing is, he is considered an extreme right wing hate speecher by german (state) media.

Thing is Germans aren't the only one counted as German in Germany. White Germans are actually pretty smart even if they are cucked. I believe it's one of the smartest countries in Europe if not the smartest.

Sage this thread. I've seen in multiple ties before.

/thread

Because CBTS general is so much better right?
OUT

And there we have it.

Any time a leftist uses raw numbers, look at the per capita and you'll find what they're avoiding. Stuff like "since 9/11, you're more likely to be killed by a right-wing white man than a muslim" even though Muslims in the US are like 1.5% of the population. If you go for per capita it blows their narrative out every time.

hmm I wonder why nigeria isn't developed
couldn't have anything to do with it's populus right?

Daily reminder that Kraut has been ass raped three times now by Jean-Francois Gariepy (actual biologist) on race realism and IQ

>Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

Retard who wrote this failed to point that Nigeria has more than twice the population of Germany.

Poland is blue?

Nice

>these charts say I'm smarter than you

>Every IQ study uses only a sample of a population they do not test the entire country
>being this retarded
Do you test every single possibility in existence to prove your point? That's impossible. How do you know there are 7 billion people on the planet? Did you count them all?

Jesus Christ, what a fucking imbecile. To start, most of those "Germans" are T*rks and other Semitic garbage that washed up in Germany, and Germany still has an average IQ one standard deviation above Nigeria's. Moreover, IQ is just one of several intellectual or other genetic characteristics that define whether a person will be useful to a white society. What about the occurence of the MAOA allele? What about spatial cognition? What about the ability to hold a drink? What about the ability to delay gratification and other impulse control.

No matter how you slice, no matter how some dumb fag like this thinks he can avoid the issue by pretending he has some understanding of statistical science while in fact demonstrating he has no grasp of it, niggers and sand niggers have an average IQ at least 15 points lower than typical Europeans and a fairly obvious propensity for violent crime and welfare parasitism, among a whole host of other characteristics which will forever preclude them from being anything but a destructive burden on any white society dumb enough to host them.

>still what do we do with the 50 gorillion big brain Niggerians
TOP KEK, is this dude even aware of the state of Nigeria?
Does he really believe those 2 o 3 million +110 IQ Nigerians can solve anything for the literal army of retards they have to live with?

>not comparing on a relative basis
total quack

How do we stop this?

It's a false comparison. Instrad compare percentages of both nations in both directions. ie
>~5% of wogs have >99 IQ
>~55% of jerrys have >99 IQ

Nigeria's average IQ isn't 84

AltHype's video responses are better.

>Sup Forums STILL hasn't answered back!
Some people post stuff, looking for support....Some people post stuff looking for a honey pot.

If you aren't getting any bites, you may need to increase your followers, or get more intelligent followers.

Nigeria 180M people with 30M over 100 IQ
Germany 80M people with 39M over 100 IQ

Here you cuckistany

>if nigerians were smarter their IQ would be even higher