Leaf in Poland AMA

Leaf of Polish heritage who has been living in Poland for 2 years AMA 2: angry leaf Boogaloo.
I've got a long train ride so I'll answer all I can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgmFC8y8q3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you move how difficult was it for you find work?

Were your parents born in Poland?

Quick inb4s:
City: Opole
Job: English teacher at a private language school
Qualifications taken: TEFL online course
Are people accepting of me?: Yeah. Just don't be a dick and make an effort to learn the language and a bit of history
Girls: traditional and a bit cold, new wave feminists make up maybe 5% of young women

What kind of leaf are you? Nigger leaf, french leaf, white liberal pansy leaf, hidden scottish fisherman leaf?

Came to Europe as an extended vacation, decided to live it up a bit

Grandparents were born here

100% Aryan Saskatchewanian, my friend

As for the work part, it's easy to find work. If English is your first language, you'll have 0 trouble finding a job if you're not an idiot

>100% Aryan Saskatchewanian, my friend
I didn't realize there were any whites left. You should fit right in.

When I left, the population of non-muslims probably dropped an entire percentage point. All photos I post will be OC btw

Interesting, are you able to claim citizenship by descent? Both my paternal grandparents were born in Poland and left after ww2

Thats what I did. Then you'll be able to become a citizen very easily. Poland has a blood-right law. If your family moved to Canada after 1918, you have to provide proof and they'll fork over your citizenship. I'll try to find a link, hol' up

Somewhere in there

that's great did you get to keep your Canadian citizenship?

Is your life harder or easier in Poland?

Why in the world would anybody emigrate to EE?

Do you find it hard to live in a country where almost nobody speaks english and you are surrounded by everyone speaking polish?

Where do you live and what are you working as?

> (OP)
>Where do you live and what are you working as?

sorry just read the inb4

Im just finishing my 3rd year as an ESL teacher in China and fed up of teaching spoilt rich changs, im moving to Poland in January, whats your experience teaching in Poland?

Hey im a 100 percent polish heritage leaf bro. Non jew. Would there be prosperity for me? I am a tradesman is there wnough work for me there? have considered making the move as toronto fills to the brim with shitskins.

were you one of the 60,000 nazies the media was talking about

I'm sorry kiddo, my verdict: not white

this

my first thought as well

living in the same country as these animals

youtube.com/watch?v=GgmFC8y8q3k