Will Europe and the west accept turkey if they become Christian instead of Muslim nation

From what I get all the hate against turkey is because they are Muslims are we going to accept them if they become Christians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6z1PqKLBPQM
barenakedislam.com/2017/11/17/german-police-recruit-instructor-i-am-afraid-of-my-muslim-police-recruits-and-so-are-my-colleagues/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will never do that, stop asking stupid questions.

Turkey is secular country.

We're Tengrist.

How about they just stay in their own damn country?

Will Sup Forums accept Subsaharan africa if they become prosperous, demographically balanced and a beacon of civilisation and stability taking pride in their heritage and not emigrating in all too great numbers?

I'd respect them but they still should stay in their own countries!

like clockwork
this

turkey is more european than finland

mehmet please, finns are turks, too

turkey is the most secular muslim country there is, thats enough for me at least
they are still sandnigger savages

>From what I get all the hate against turkey is because they are Muslims

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
no.
We literally kicked Westerners out of Anatolia lmao and we still have İ-S-T-A-N-B-U-L
whites are subhumans

Yes. Let's help them.

Russia accepts you even if you stay Muslim.

Make a list of wars between Russia and Turkey and tell us then again what god wants.

Wallah was geht, ich wette OP ist ein dummer Weißbrotalman

I am a Greek

Oh, not you again. Fuck off you psycho.

al-am-an'en sind germanisierte turk ugezs

>turkey is the most secular muslim country there is, thats enough for me at least

>this shit stinks the least, must be safe to eat

i laughed

Why do you denigrate your own people? Turks are white.

>this shit stinks the least, must be safe to eat
like a british gourmet guide

ever been to Bosnia ?

fuck off subhuman mongrel.

Yes, I would stop thinking of them as annoying egypt-like backward Muslims and start seeing them more like poor, less annoying Greeks.

they are aggressive muslim slavshits

All muslims must be killed, no exceptions. God wills it.

so you have never been ?

inshallah

Greeks are not annoying you inferior subhuman.

no but half of bosnia is here

>we wuz mongoloids
you're something like 13% turkic
if being 'only' 40% anglo-saxon is enough to make the english 'larpers', then you sure as fuck are

Yes

that would never fucking happen holy shit what.

So become homosexual and jew-licking dick, chirstian turkey = gay turkey

>white subhuman in charge of our genetics
also i don't give a shit about your subhuman genetics. you'll soon be replaced by us.
now go die under our trucks. white subhuman.
you'll end up like rhodesia.

>you'll end up like rhodesia.
i always though that turkey would die very fast without the westerners

I am greek too. and G*rmans and T*rks are subhuman

I'm talking about letting them in the eu and other European/western organizations and treaties

>Cuckropea and Cuckwest will acept Turks if they cuckvert to Cuckstianity

Nobody want to practice your cuck religion, wh*te subhumans

maşallah kara boğa

T.Algerian
Why do you live in France if you hate whites

France will soon be a non white country
get over it.

>turkey is secular country

Meanwhile in Germany.....

Treasonous European govts have surrendered your countries to islam.

Spandau whistleblower speaks of dysfunctional police training where the cohort is 50% diverse. Belligerant, aggressive muslim recruits have taken over the class. Rude, inarticulate, daily acts of violence, instructors too scared to speak due to intimidation; utterly corrupted police force letting it happen.

>GERMAN POLICE RECRUIT INSTRUCTOR: “I am afraid of my Muslim police recruits and so are my colleagues

>The Berlin Police Academy seems to have lost control of its recruits, now that at least half of them are Arab or Turkish Muslims. From a secret recording, we learn:

>“Not only are these Muslim recruits rude, ignorant, and inarticulate, they are violent and constantly threatening to beat up the instructors. They will never be our colleagues, they are the enemy.”

Instructor whistleblower: youtu.be/6z1PqKLBPQM [Open]

barenakedislam.com/2017/11/17/german-police-recruit-instructor-i-am-afraid-of-my-muslim-police-recruits-and-so-are-my-colleagues/

Because i was a born here, and it is the duty of wh*tes to serve their brown masters

All the Near East and North Africa is far beyond salvation due to Islam and US foreign policy, that's why they leave that shithole, but they come to Europe and want to turn this into that shithole wich is retarded

Fuck mudslimes