Abortion was invented to keep minorities and PoC down and prevents them from reaching their true potential

>Abortion was invented to keep minorities and PoC down and prevents them from reaching their true potential
Should this be memed? I feel like it pits their two core values against eachother

>minorities and PoC
Literally only the case in nigger filled countries like america. Here the majority of abortions are carried out on irresponsible teenage heroin addicted white girls.

It literally was.
The funder especially wanted to target the negro population

Why is it okay to say "people of color" but not "colored people" or just "coloreds"?

*founder of planned parenthood

>Planned Parenthood
Proving my point that this is only an american problem.

>o keep minorities and PoC down and prevents them from reaching their true potential
Minorities already breed like rats.

okay the world isnt US whatever you think about abortion it hurts us white people more then them

liberals don't give a shit about dead niggers, if you actually look at liberal policy you see nothing except the wholesale incentivization of nigger slaughter, whether at the abortion clinic or on the streets, nothing gets liberals going more than the prospect of huge piles of dead niggers.

ask yourself this: if there were no dead niggers, what would liberals do? dead niggers are their entire basis for existing. a liberal without a dead nigger to cry about is nothing.

this is why we've watched niggers murder each other for 50 years and nobody has lifted a finger to stop them. it's not in the liberal's interest to do so.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Because your Muslims kill each other before aborting. They are a small bit of your population but are so loud and violent they appear like a majority to us

I donate to Planned Parenthood because they keep the rabble in check.

The downside is they sell your data so you get shit from like the DNC in the mail.

Saint Sanger is my spectral waifu

FAKE SAGE

>so loud and violent
LMAO Remember that the next time an entire city of niggers bring an entire state to a standstill. Why are all burgers retarded?

I put a lot of thought into my post; first to refute it but then, thinking about how black people even with access to abortion still have them then go on to kill them, or will literally hammer their stomachs - well, nigs will nog and white girls will be forced to be responsible for their actions. But then again. abortion really is crime prevention and God knows nigs breed like rabbits. I am on the fence on this one.

That’s what cracks me up about people on here REEEing over abortion.
>More abortion = less niggers
No matter what way you look at it, abortion has a positive result. The should-have-been-aborted babies of the world are now criminals on welfare. The white girls that have them are husbandless crack whores, whose kids would have ended up in a similar situation in the future.
Just let the niggers of the world eugenics themselves to a more manageable number. How does this not make sense?

They are the gatekeepers of our speech. It's fucking ridiculous. Tide's turning though.

No dont. We need niggers and shitskins to have as many abortions as possible.

Whats the book have to say about it Achmed?

Why do the squids change color?

>married to a jew
She wasnt talking about us as the cleaner race

Friendly reminder there is nothing wrong with abortion. We would have millions more niggers, spics, and white trash without it.

The only thing wrong with abortion is that the woman's tubes aren't tied after having one.

damn its fake? thought so.

It was great until "soldiers," wtf