Gender studies

Why such a respectable university spends resources on gender studies?

I am obviously biased because to me this is complete nonsense and I don't see how this could benefit humanity.

people forget most useful degrees are difficult. Math and Science classes require a lot of work

Gender Studies is a way for you to sleepwalk your way through college and doesn't require any effort

Universities offer these easymode degrees to suckers looking for an effortless time and aren't thinking ahead to the future

Yeah must be.

To me it seems that LSE does it to maintain its reputation as progressive university (I assume like most of them do), hence they need this department. Also tuition fees are very expensive, so the more students do these useless degrees, better off universities are.

I got a gender studies degree and i'm probably making more money than you, stemcuck

Doing what?

If you are not a troll. What can you do with that degree? Like literarly how can you be useful to society? What skills you learn, where can you work ? (genuine question)

School of economics printing fiat degrees.

Become a piece of shit diversity officer, I guess.
You see those degrees don't train actual workers. They train "enforcers". The religion of feminism trains its subjects to police society because it's s social engineering scheme. So all the gender study people will have to take on jobs that is part of administration so they can police people who do not fall in line with the progressive liberal movement. They guilt companies into having those diversity officers to begin with. Telling them this is for the better of the company. Then those officers get on and destroy people's lives.

80% of "students" are utter morons which after 16 years of age should have start working. They are incapable to understand technology and science, and their teachers too.

Hence, an environment was created so useless beings would feel important instead of filling old wells. Bonus points, they will vote for any degeneracy and be proud about it.

>I am obviously biased
See? they got you into their verbiage already. You have an opinion based of empirical observation. Is not biased, is proven. Opinion relativity is one of the shitty things the leftards love to fill their mouth with.

Do you use Husband or Wife for your loved one, or use the neutral Partner, in day by day talk? How about official forms, do you cross the world Partner to write the proper, gendered word? No?

People who study gender studies and the like have a skewed view of subjects taught at universities.
>math is just 1+1 lmao who would ever want to study that for years
>lol science is just some stupid school subject for nerds, it's not good for anything
They sadly also have a distorted worldview.
>now gender studies, there's a useful and intellectually stimulating subject -- women and people of color and transfolk and sexual minorities and muslims and my cats are clearly being oppressed and I want to change that
The courses that these people then take reinforce their worldview and make them even more retarded -- because that's still somehow possible.

The fact that more and more universities have courses (degrees, even) related to questions about """gender and sexuality""" means that there must be something wrong with the education system in general. If people weren't interested in studying this garbage, these courses wouldn't exist.
What makes students interested in it? Why is it that people would rather study this absolute nonsense than something useful for society and themselves? It's a (((mystery))).

> Implying the American Universities are not just corporations looking to fill demand

Look at it like this, any moron who believes this shit and who takes out a student loan to study this shit will be completely useless in the job market and be sucking dick for a living.

Whats so bad about that? Give them the freedom to ruin themselves.

You reckon being LGBTQ[asdfd[asfdasf2134 would help to get on dat Msc ?

So stupid

>Gender Studies
>doesn't study biology

1. Get people in debt
2. Push divisive and subversive depopulation agenda
3. Ship it worldwide

Ooh STFU you remind me of the dude in this comic

Collecting alimony

How is this related to what he said and to this discussion ?

no, it's the fact that a male says to a woman that ''women shouldn't be in the workplace because they're too emotional'', when in fact, they can do emotional jobs in the workplace instead.

gender studies is a good thing

Gender studies is a potentially worthwhile field of study if you're Roosh but the only people people who devote academic careers to it are the type who get pity PhDs when they couldn't get their Mrs. degree.

Moneymoneymoneymoneymoney

What would the role of an "Emotional Support Personnel Manager" be?