One of this girls is going to personally train you for the next 6 months

One of this girls is going to personally train you for the next 6 months.

Make your choice.

Left I always had a bit of a crush on her.

Right successfully trained a complete normie while left cried like a little bitch as she got rekted by a hug.

The one on the right looks fuckable and puts out. I'll take that one.

Admittedly, I'd also cry if a skellingtong hugged me.

Right
She looks cute and completely normal while left looks sadistic and crazy.

>crush

Wew, lad, if only you knew.

Right.
I get to fuck her and useful thief skills.

Aren't they both the same class?

Left.

Admittedly, she looks more threatening, but I can't feel like I'm going to be beaten viciously for no good reason by someone who got in a bad habit of daydreaming about last night's episode of friends.

Also, armored gauntlets? That shit requires finesse and dexterity.

what is this?

This... this is your story, now choose.

left. now tell me what this is so i can masturbate to it and then forget about it

Left, because I don't know who right is

My niggas, my sides.

DEX > STR

Always.

Right for me.

Depends on what they can teach me. I remember right teaches you how to be a rogue, which is pretty useful these days in street fights or with general every day items. Still applicable.

Dunno what left does. Looks like she uses gauntlets and weapons... that's not geting past security.

Right all the way. I can slide my hands in her cleavage or rub against her crotch. 10/10 would sex after sweaty training session.

I want to be trained by right.

Left makes my dick crazy. Dat voice, a d body.

>right doesn't kill-much
>left is wearing an entire clothing of people's tags she killed

Left is faster

This.

Left is actually a heroic class in her world. Right just fucks around in the slums.

Assuming Clementine won't kill me, I'll choose her every day. Those martial arts skills would be very useful. Hell, I'm sure that her "fortress" skill could take a bullet based on what it does

Clementine is way stronger, faster and has kinda-magical martial arts.

But that doesn't matter, I'm picking Clementine because she's beautiful, has a cute voice and I want to help her abandon her evil ways (with my dick), go on adventures with her (with my dick) and get her married to me (which includes my dick).

She wont kill you but torture you into insanity.

Right

Could I choose Elsa instead?

You know, what surprises me is that more people didn't choose to learn magic. Like, I mean, it seems more straightforward.

Not everybody can become a wizard, user.

Are you talking about grimgar?

In both worlds, magic users must have affinity with it.

>be transported to a world of swords and magic
>decide to take up the sword

Only a faggot would make that choice.

Do I get to have sex with the one that trains me?
If so, left. Not only is she blonde and /fit/ with big tiddies, she's voiced by Aoi Yuuki.
Aoi Yuuki, man.

Depends on the magic of the world/setting. If I was in a wuxia world where warriors could jump through the air and float and have superhuman reflexes and agility and strength and still evil wizards weren't going to instagib me, it's a fair choice.

Cultivating Qi is a form of magic. Why do you think they pop magic pills all the time and meditate and shit to enter the spirit/nascent/etc realms? When they have magic swords flying around it doesn't mean they're a swordsman. It means their magic is in the form of flying swords.

Amen.

Although thief-sensei is bretty good too.

The standard explanation is that magical talent is very rare so not everyone can learn it.

Is'nt right a trap?

I have a feeling Clementine would go for some advanced edgeplay on me between the training sessions.

so left it is

Glasses are profoundly unattractive on women, I don't understand why Japan keeps incorporate them into character designs.

Actually good choice.

Get a load of this faggot.

>good choice
That's still assuming you don't become a target
Having your stomach sliced open for its contents and surroundings to be admired is not a pleasant experience, let alone a graceful way to die.

Left
>murdered a ton of people,
>knows how to manipulate her opponent, >min/maxed

>I don't understand why Japan keeps incorporate them into character designs.
Because they're hot.

I see glasses as a catalyst - if the girl is hot, makes them hotter. If the girl is uggo, makes them even more so.

What.

In.

The.

Holy.

Name.

I'm into megane girls, but Usaka a shit, though.

Of.

Eros, user.

As much as I love memeentine and Aoi Yuki, I have to pick rightt. She will at least train me, not kill me.

The funny thing is that the one on the left can kill mages with contemptuous ease, and she earned her strength by hard work and rape.

She doesn't use any bullshit antimagic or whatnot; she is simply that good.

Right. Hopefully I'll train my way into her hotpants and if not I've gained a great mentor and useful life-skills.

Yeah sure, a high tier warrior can fuck up an acolyte tier mage. But put her up against her equivalent specialized in magic instead of martial arts and she'd be atomized before she could even whip out her daggers.

>left - you learn the ways of the warrior and torture through mass murder with a side of rape
>right - extreme thief boot camp lessons and lots of teasing but no dicking

Left is the choice.

Left: You will become her servant. You might learn some useful skills, but you will never surpass her.
Right: Your body will be pushed well past the breaking point and you will feel like dying at first. Her focus is to make sure you don't die and you will become stronger than you thought you could before.

It would be so nice to bully Clementine until she's so emotionally ruined that she wouldn't dare to hurt anyone ever again.

I'll poison either in her sleep and fuck her wheezing miserable body Kill Bill style.
Should not have blueballed me.

>freckles
Way to ruin a perfection.

Left is strong based on a leveling system, right is only based on skills. Assuming they can pass that on to you, left is the obvious choice. If not, and they can only teach you skills, (but not game skills that right yea he you) then it is still left because she is dexterous and a killer. However this is presuming clementine doesn't kill or hurt you. Plus clementine is way,hotter and has aoi yuuuki's voice.

That right can teach you is what I meant to say there. And assuming you train by the rules of the world, left gives levels and skills, right only gives skills.

Left is overlord, right is grimgar. Enjoy your spoon, dont get anything on the table.

I'll take Clem, she's all hugs.

Clementine can teach you Martial Arts which is basically skills and she's high-leveled as well as have shitloads of real battle experience.
I can't say that about the right chick.

>she's all hugs.
Heh.

>freckles are bad
Jesus christ. First the glasses and now the freckles. Where do these anons come from?

Freckles have the godly ability of making beautiful women super cute, in both 3D and 2D.

>pic related, 3 to prove you wrong

>They didn't listen

sorry for shit taste with associated. i still think freckles redeem her.

Yeah, well. Glasses guy came back and clarified his position. Maybe this dude will too.

Khazit was a pretty hardcore necromancer and he admitted that even with his Skeletal Dragons he had a less than 30% chance of beating her.

>less than 30% chance of beating her
She's just a bad opponent for him.
Skeletal Dragons are not exactly fast and Clem only need to off the caster.
Which is easy with her speed and power.

Well, that's one way to save her I suppose.

>Not use [Charm] and [Control Amnesia] combined with psychotherapy to resurface and process all her painful experiences leaving her top-tier waifu material.

Well, she did optimize herself for killing human beings. Just about everyone in the series worth mentioning is human. She'd probably have lost to a dragon, the Martial Lord, and people who can't be oneshotted by her facestab, but all of those are at least as powerful as she is.

In neko mode you can replace the [Charm] spells with a ball of string.

>Martial Lord
idk user, her enchanted stilettos worked pretty well in Ainz hands.
I think Clem would be on equal footing with MA with all the running around.
>Neko mode
This is now Clemneko thread

They only worked when used to deliver a fireball at point blank. Just stabbing, even with Ainz's superstrength, didn't do much. Martial Lord explicitly regenerates from crippling attacks which can actually make it through his hide, so she'd be double-fucked by him.

Though apparently they can still be used to deliver lethal blows, since Ainz finished him off with them.

Also Clem would be a superior mentorslut. Mind you I didn't watch Grimgar past team leader gets shot in the back and dies. So I don't know about thief-sensei.

>deliver a fireball at point blank
>didn't do much.
user he effectively disabled one of the ML arms with a fireball stiletto to the shoulder.
Clem's original MA makes her even more fit for successful hit, maybe even in the helmet visor.
>I didn't watch Grimgar pas
Dropped exactly here too.
>forced drama
>generic whiteknight dies
>everyone sad next 3 episodes

She needs to keep a mostly similar personality, still cruel but not to the point in which she could commit atrocities and get herself in danger because of it.
Still the idea of watching her scared shitless and just sparing her life when she's so badly injured that she has already lost all hope of living sounds pretty enticing, would lick her tears.

>she has already lost all hope of living
Don't underestimate her user.
She fought desperately even under hydraulic Ainz.
Would probably have "EAT SHIT FAGGOT" attitude all the way until moment of death.
You'll probably need something like Black Capsule to break her.
Even then it's no guarantee that she won't just break down deteriorating into sick perversion even deeper.

That's pretty cute, shame that kind of attitude will only get her into problems. Would try my hardest to reach her breaking point and then spare her.

She may look like a babe, but don't forget:
>She's one of 12 Zuranon executives
>She's ex-Black Scripture
>She experienced countless battles
>Faced death and torture
She may have a cringy psycho attitude up front, but she's still a seasoned warrior.

That makes her so beautiful, it's a real shame it would be so hard to find a way in which she wouldn't get herself killed.

Mission accomplished. Got spoonfed with hot megane girls. Good job user.

ML was still able to beat the living shit out of Ainz with just one arm, and it was the negative energy touch which really fucked him over since it slowed him down.

Although it's true, the fireball-stiletto did do a lot of damage. It just wasn't very decisive IMO.

So basically like a cat, then? They toy with their prey, but they can be total cuddlesluts for their masters.

Clearly she needs additional stroking and petting so she slinks up against you in the hopes of being treated nicely. IMO everyone around her treated her as a weapon or a tool, which really did a number on her.

But if she were really willing to train you in earnest, I think you'd end up really fucking strong.

>So basically like a cat, then? They toy with their prey, but they can be total cuddlesluts for their masters.
Sounds pretty good to me, would pet her very often.
>everyone around her treated her as a weapon or a tool, which really did a number on her.
That only makes me fantasize about her being saved in some sort of way even harder.

You and me both, pal. The problem is that she's probably too broken at this point, though Charm spells and psychotherapy might help

Fucking Kamiya is Sup Forums
>also wanted to make Bayo a loli

>she's sitting on his dick
whoa mama

Not a big fan of brainwashing and similar stuff, but if that's the only way to help her then I'll take it.

Well, it's not full-on brainwashing, the Charm spell is just to make her regard you as a friend and open up. You can't help people who don't want to be helped.

Doesn't Cereza count?

>Brainwashing
user brainwashing is using MC WCI on her to quit her habits.
Charm and Control Amnesia is simply for better access her past experiences.
People are seldom evil, usually they just accumulate a lot of shit experiences and do not process them properly.
Said experiences then rot and warp them from subconscious.
When properly processed - the personality will straighten to an extent.

Y'all need to keep in mind that people with talent or lineage do not have much choice career-wise in Theocracy.
If they tell you "you're gonna be Miko" - you are going to be one, period.
Clementine probably did not have much choice either: she was drafted and trained whether she liked it or not.
Being always compared to her excellent brother and actually going by the nickname of his "fragment" was pretty deteriorating too.
I imagine she didn't get much of parental love either.
It is unclear at what point she was "toyed with": that could've happened before she was drafted into training or after.
It might've been adventurers considering her obvious malice towards them.
Being forced into spec ops to fight on the frontier of humanity without support from parents and probably no friends only worsened her condition.
Finally being captured and tortured later with a choke-pear likely was a last straw.
Her mind was not able to stand despair, pain and loneliness and accepted pain and suffering as a form of entertainment.

Will roll with it then, as long as she can find a better future afterwards it's good.

Assuming Zuranon got her body - she probably will.
Ainz will gladly welcome her in Nazarick if they ever meet again.
I bet she's much less arrogant after a hug.
Maybe even cured from her tortureboner.