How deep is your anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=bbyInLTbXGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saved, this will be a new goal list for me

T-Thanks

>Southern Cross
I watched the Robotech version of it, does that count?
Also I wouldn't put Bubblegum Crisis and Ouran in the same tier.

I'm wondering how SAO is deeper than Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood...

Despera is my favorite. ;_;

apparently it's just as deep as steins;gate and in the same tier as psycho-pass, hunter x hunter (2011), ghost in the shell, and neon genesis evangelion

Don't use this as a goal list. Take your time enjoying anime or you will start hating anime.

>md geist

MOSTA DAENGEROES MOSTA DAENGEROES

Also wtf no Fist of the North Star, Oedo 88, Angel Cop, Genocyber and Guyver on there?

bunch of /m/ shit

Deepest one I have is Dream Hunter Rem, Would have seen Samurai Gold if someone would seed the god damn thing

>you will never see Gothicmade

Just fucking kill me, Nagano.

Saw bits of otherwise lost film that's not on DVD or online, if that counts then lowest tier, otherwise the previous one for Nice to See You.

Deepest l have is Ashita no Nadja.

>mfw can't find anything after episode 12

Ouran high school is my best.

>despera never

Though anyone who watched Lain probably knows about despera

>Gdleen
>Gundam x Toyota
Aww yeah.

FINDS

why so much mecha??? not everyone likes that shit. you can be balls deep in anime and not like mecha

Also why is Devilman Lady up there but Devilman isn't?

Real question is how Area 88 made it so low when its one of the most popular 80s OVAs along with having a tie in videogame that is in the Top 30 list for best SNES games on IGN

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Maybe it is the remake and not the original OVAs.

>Don-Ai-Ld Trump

Trump falls in love with a Big and Beautiful Wall.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wall's building address. Never minding the strange zip code, he immediately looks up the wall on Maps.com, and is overjoyed to find out that the wall was built by and already owned by The Trump Organization.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Megyn Kelly, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wall he found is not the same wall he fell in love with. In fact, the wall doesn't exist in this universe at all. The wall is the alternate universe counterpart to this universe's US-Mexican border, which has fallen under administration of the MC's version of President Obama, who is blissfully unaware of the dangers of illegal immigration. The other Trump has been stumped.

Hijinks ensue as both Trumps strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to build a big & truly beautiful wall. While the two chase their respective walls, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of IMMIGRATION.

What's so deep about Butsu Zone? Isn't it just shonenshit?

Can someone please help me find an anime. Theres a girl with braids tied into loops with dark hair. It looks very old and is very bloody.
Please help me ive been looking for it for hours...

>Sup Forums meme'd Trump into presidency
>Sup Forums meme'd Keit-ai into the number 1 movie in Japan

What next?

Sup Forums memeing half life 3 into existence

Why is it considered deep to know an anime from the last 5 years? Are you suggesting few people watch them?

/jp/ memeing touhou into a worldwider classic, probably calling it "the japanese wonderlan"

after listing the anime i watched in this chart i realised i might not really like anime after all

This is why these threads are cancer.

i don't have time to finish all the anime i start watching because Sup Forums said it was good

but i agree with you, there was no need for me to post it

What anime is this about?

I'm such a fucking pleb

/r9k/ meme'd this guy into existence.

Probably the average Sup Forums poster that lurk here for less than 2 years

reposted because i accidentally marked a couple as dropped instead of finished
i know i'm autistic

Third counting from the bottom. I guess U-GAIM promo doesnt' qualify for the bottom since it's all vaporware.

>Spice and Wolf isn't on the list
>11eyes isn't on the list
>Shiki isn't on the list
Pls

surface anime was not intended to be on the list, it is about old and not very known ovas and anime series

where's Ghost Slide
where's Chocolate Panic

youtube.com/watch?v=bbyInLTbXGM

Deepest I have is They were 11 and Tenshi ni Narumon, they're on the same tier.

How do you drop eva it's only 26 episodes

There's plenty of anime I dropped after just 1-3 episodes.
Why watch something I don't like? Oh wait this is Sup Forums...

here's mine

Where's kaiba?

princess tutu gets a lot better.

don't forget
>Sup Forums memed a plane crash
>/r9k/ memed a frog into an internationally recognised hate symbol

>Butsu zone
are there any good scans of that around?

i will finish it one day, it just got boring half way, i stoped, and did not feel like watching the rest, like most of the "big name" series i start

i usually drop the anime in the first two episodes like said, but the famous ones i try to watch the first ten episodes or so

i think i dropped eva 3 times, the first was when Kaji appeared, the second when Shinji ran away for the third time, and last one was when the 4th child appeared

>SAO that deep
>not in low Earth orbit
Opinion discarded

This is a 95% legit hipster list. I approve of it.

>Sup Forums memes the gaming crash of the 21st century

Just watched the second episode of Nora, was shit.
Been wanting to watch MAPS 1987, no idea where it is.
Gldeen was kind of crappy for something in the post OVA boom.

So basically the box all that is in the lowest I've realistically gotten. I expect Gothicmade to shoot up once it's finally out.

I kind of like this thread because it instantly highlights a bunch of severely obscure anime very few people have seen, let alone heard of. Works that don't even have raws available, might even be lost.

It gets infinitely better with repeated viewings. I was definitely hooked on my first watch after Toji (the fourth child) piilots his eva for the first time.

i will try watching it again soon, the next time i feel depressed i will try

>No early 80s hentai OVA that are near impossible to find on the net.

>/r9k/ memed a frog into an internationally recognised hate symbol
That was Sup Forums, too. /r9k/ just kept it alive long enough for the whole Kek and Shadilay thing to come to the surface.

>GITS just above Kill la kill
Are we talking about deep or just unknown anime?

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Is it for how difficult it is to find because some of the 4th level shit is on fucking netflix. It can't be for accessibility since eva and gits are on the second level while samurai champloo, trigun, and inuyasha are on the third level. This makes no fucking sense.

They become radically harder to find and less known by box 5. List overall is kind of small.

i've noticed that but the rest makes absolutely no sense