Dragon Ball Super

Cute loli apprentice when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lE5r42GumOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIND A MOTHERFUCKING FLAW I DARE YOU

The only thing bad in this episode was that Trunks & Mai didn't stay in the present. Am I the only one annoyed by this?

It's going to be a boy. No Girls allowed in Gowasu's godtuber internet culture Kaioshin boy's club. It's okay, though. Girls who are thousands to millions of years old but have an underdeveloped body tend to be bratty anyway.

Zamasu

Gowasu did not deserve this ending.

GOHAN IS BACK BOYS

>Erase an entire timeline
>Zamasu practically wins
>At best a phyrric victory
>"b-bittersweet ending!!"

There ain't nothing bittersweet about this, it's a bad ending

>we won't see the meme king until the multiverse arc

feels bad man

wait so Future Trunks timeline gets wiped out? What the FUCK?

Did they really botch the ending this badly? this is what I get for going on Sup Forums before watching the episode

They're going to create yet another timeline for no reason.

More annoyed that if Goku hadn't fucked up, all of this could have been avoided.

Nope, fuck that Mary sue, I hope he and Mai take thier shitty waifu/shipping faggots with them.

Beautiful ending where everyone is happy, because everyone got what they wanted.

>Zamasu and Blackfags happy that their meme autist transcended memes themselves and killed all ningen
>Gohanfags happy because Gohan appears with his old hairstyle and he's seen to be training Piccolo, also says a nice farewell to Trunks
>Trunks/Maifags get both Trunks and Mai living together in an alternate universe fucking until the end of time, will probably reappear for the universe tournament with their kids
>Zen-chan gets his buddy, also got some cute moments with him
>Vegeta got his "win" against Black, and was incredibly useful the whole arc. Also had nice farewell with Trunks
>Goten actually gets to appear on screen for a couple seconds
>Beerus/Furfags and Whisfags happy to still have large amounts of screen time of simply eating
>Toriyama (Raughs)
>Those annoying shit kids were completely erased from existence
>People who really hated this arc because it's over now
>Everyone souls completely erased from existence, they cannot feel remorse, sadness or pain

Gowasu is probably the only one who really lost in the end, but that should make sense as his actions were primarily the cause of Zamasu's autism.

>That last "ZASMASU...."

I hope Gowasu finds a new non autistic pupil

How are they going to top Zamasu as a villain in term of powerlevel?
Zeno had to step in to kill him.

This episode was a tear jerker, ill miss Trunks

"Come here, Shenron!! Whose Dream Will Come True?"

In this episode, it is speculated that Shenron will be summoned. This instalment is slated to air on Sunday, Nov. 27, 2016

"Goku vs. Arale! The Earth Comes to an End Due to their Battle!" is the title of "Dragon Ball Super" episode 69. The episode is set to air on Dec. 4, 2016

"Challenge from Champa! Let's Fight in Baseball!" is the title of "Dragon Ball Super episode 70. This instalment will hit the airwave on Dec. 11, 2016

"Goku Dies! Assassination Order That Must Be Performed" is the title of episode 71 of "Dragon Ball Super" and it will air on Dec. 18, 2016

So

will Toei ruin Arale?

will Yamcha play baseball?

will Goku actually die?

MY COCK IS LITERALLY CRAKING TO PIECES RIGHT NOW

I don't watch super and just read these threads to see how much it sucks. So the entire Trunks timeline got destroyed? Then what the fuck was the point?

Honestly guys.....didn't everyone get what they wanted?

>Zamasu and Blackfags happy that he won and killed all ningen
>Gohanfags happy because Gohan appears with his old hairstyle and he's seen to be training, also says a nice farewell to Trunks
>Trunks/Maifags get both Trunks and Mai living together in an alternate universe fucking until the end of time, will probably reappear for the universe tournament
>Zen chan gets his buddy, also got some cute moments with him
>Vegeta got his "win" against Black, and was incredibly useful the whole arc. Also had nice farewell with Trunks
>Those annoying shit kids were completely erased from existence
>The arc is over

Shouldn't we all be happy?

Did Zeno actually destroy the entire multiverse of Adult Trunks' timeline? Does anyone have the image of Gowasu looking at the rings? Does it have the exact same number of rings as before due to Trunks' timeline being destroyed but a new one from Beerus altering time replaces it?

>yfw reviving King Kai somehow causes Cell to come back to life too

Why didn't Mai and Trunks just stay in the present?

Same deal except they don't need to ruin their alternate selves' lives.

Also, they get to stay in a timeline where Vegeta, Gohan, Pilaf and Shu are still alive.

Was the episode a Giygas reference

I liked it.

>TFW nothing in this episode should've happened and this arc should've just fucking ended like it was suppose to last episode

Imagine a timeline where Zamasu LOVES ningens and actively protects them from gods who wants them wiped out from the face of existence.

I feel so bad for him, out of all of us he will probably miss Zamasu the most.
He didn't deserve this.

The only ones that lost in this Saga were Vegitofags

>All-chan literally deleted the main timeline and everything in it

That can't be good right?

>ARALE
WHY, OH GOD WHY
PLEASE NO

Is goku the worst hero of all time? people like to bash on vegeta and trunks, but goku is fucking shit

I improved that copypasta with , thank you though user

That episode was so retarded that I fucking loved it.
I can't explain it. Normally I would be mad with such bizarre ending, but I am in a state of utter joy.

>Arale

I can't wait for current Toei to touch her.

Trunk's future got repaired thanks to Whis interference, but the former and Mai can't get back to that place so they went to another... timeline?

>Be born, everything goes horribly wrong
>Have your senpai and best friend die in front of your eyes, can't do anything to save him even after getting incredibly angry
>Go back to the past, get some training, return and fix everything, future timeline looks like it can finally have peace
>lolno.jpg
>/r9k/ retard fucks everything up
>Mom dies while asking you to promise to protect the future, being the last hope
>Go back to the past again, put your shit together, encouraged by your past self to not give up, create a plan to kill /r9k/
>Come back, the person that saved the world several times forgot a fucking essential part of the plan like a complete retard
>Last resort gets retconned
>Even after all this shit managed to kill /r9k/
>lolno for whatever reason he fucks everything up even harder
>The retard who is at fault uses the ace in his sleeve
>This little shit destroys absolutely everything you fought for and any hope of everything going back to normal

why

Who is the zyzz of dragonball?

>Zamasu becomes universe
nice

>Zeno doesn't transcend time
oh well i guess

>Zeno nukes entire universe
oh shit, guess Trunks and Mai are staying

>Trunks and Mai going to some alternate timeline shit
what the fuck

Can somebody actually explain this shit? Is it even possible?

>Main timeline

A-user...

The "main" timeline, as in, the first one, is Cell's.

Bad in the sense the villain won

Good in the sense the best boy won

>I’ll have the full chapter in English out soon enough, here’s some spoilers.

Yonkou has picked up Dragon Ball Super?

>Arale
N-NANIIII

>Zamasu and Blackfags lost Zamasu and Black
>Gohanfags watched the only redeemable version of Gohan get erased
>Trunks/Maifags literally lost their actual home, and are now going to be refugees in another timeline. Trunks will likely be fucked mentally for failing and losing everyone.
>Vegeta/Gokufags took a backseat to Trunks who outdid them put together
>Trunks has PTSD
>The arc is over and now there's no time to fix the shit it caused

Meh, his powerlevel wasn't the best, it was just that he was immortal that required Zeno. They'll put in a stronger, non-immortal villain.

Agreed. ZamZam just killed people, but they were all sent to heaven or hell. Goku had Zeno destroy everything, including the multiverse, planets, all life, and the rest of the Dragon Ball team that died before Goku Black's appearance. Yeah, they died, but I think they have preferred heaven over complete non-existence.

Goku is pretty nice to the guy who just wiped out the existence of literally all of his friends in another universe.

what the fuck

>I cant help you guys I am neutral
>Few episodes later
>You know what imma free up a timeline where zamasu doesnt exist for you trunks

So much bullshit going on in super its not even funny.
Arc could have ended immediately.

Sorry don't follow.

Gokus fucked up so many times which one are you referring too?

Which is now destroyed thanks to Majin Buu reviving eventually.

>A-AM I late?

There was a guy who wanted to kill all humans
So they saved the day by getting the whole universe destroyed instead

>tfw user delivered with this request

t-thanks for noticing me, senpai

So what happens when another big baddie appears in Trunks new timeline?

Will Trunks and Trunks fuse?

Rate the arc
for Super's standards, I give it a 8.5/10

Now that it has truly ended what do you rate this arc, NINGENS?

>tfw they didn't play this as he was going away

youtube.com/watch?v=lE5r42GumOg

>next episode filler has him reverted to beta status
TOEI I WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.

I guess, except this time, the embodiment of evil is portrayed with 3D CGI ominou Zamasu heads and fart clouds.

5/5.

>Press Esc to exit full screen mode

kek

>Nuked a entire timeline
>Let's bring him to our timeline on our sinner machine poor guy must be lonely.

GOKU

They'll take their two time machines and ask Goku to save them.

7/10

Coulda been a solid 8 if the ending was better

just lyke..turn youare brain off XD

What did Mai mean by this?

is that a fetus?

I don't even understand how the fuck there are two F. Trunks now. Where the fuck did the other one come from?

checked.

Vegeta must be depressed because his ACTUAL son will never be as good as future Trunks.

It's weird seeing a old mentor from Dragon Ball that isn't a complete pervert. Gowsu actually seemed to care more about finding a replacement than looking at ladies like Universe's 7 Supreme old Kai.

No. Zamasu destroyed and became Trunks' timeline. Only thing thar Zeno did was destroy Zamasu since there was nothing left.

Plz don't do this to me...

As a Gohan-fag I can't have looking like he has been training only to win up not being relevant.

They were mirages, those people still exist earlier and they now will exist as another timeline split

Hey, if i was a somewhat omnipotent being, i wouldn't spoonfeed some mortals until i see they fucked up the problem they are trying to solve beyond saving.

I think Whis finds Beerus annoying as fuck and does everything just to spite him

I am sorry I wasnt able to save the world.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ZAMASU 1 JOBBERS 0

>Implying that there was any hope left.

>When your autism is so big it becomes a metaphysical eldritch abomination hell bent on annihilating mankind, time and all matter

>Arale

If they put her in and make her even a fraction of the level of Super Saiyan 1 I am just done with this show. Too much non-serious gimmick shit right there for my liking.

"Ready for some /ss/?"

You are looking at the other one. They're going back before Zamasu BLACKS everything.

Is there legit reason why they kept changing Gohan's hair? They should've just left it as the Mystic style

Thread theme:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lw2HklA-WA

fuck off idiot, if anything this opens up the possibility of Gohan participating in the Multiverse Tournament arc.

Wow being Future Trunk is torture. Not only everyone but Mai dies, YOU FUCKING MULTIVERSE GOT ERASE.

How would you tell your young self about Future Trunk and his BAD END if you watch DBZ back then?

except that alternate timeline versions are for all purposes different persons

They should have just let Zamasu kill all humans, the ending wouldbe less fucked up, they just made everything MUCH worse

Who else came when Mai cried at her helplessness?

>He doesn't know I've been giving him daily male reproductive health supplements by putting it in his food
>Just a couple more years and he will be the perfect bull

Universe Zamasu being erased version?

>8.75/10
>Fantastic villains
>Future Trunks
>Vegito
>Mafuba was cool to see
>Actual good animation at points.
>Episode 66 single handedly brought the arc down from a 9/10

They already did.

Not counting DB and Frieza arc sense they're in lueges of their own I'd say
Android Saga = ZimZamZamasu saga > buu saga > Saiyan Saga > Cell Saga = Uni Tournemet