What did Sup Forums think of Ichigo 100%?

What did Sup Forums think of Ichigo 100%?

the ending was absolute bullshit. It was supposed to be heartwarming I bet but all i felt was disgust and disdain

you are thinking of Kimi no Iru Machi

Best girl won, deal with it.

Agreed

Satsuki deserved to win.

Satsuki all the way, cake was a capricious bitch and bookworm was plain uninteresting

Best harem series ever made and I doubt any other will ever beat it, I love how they aboard the theme of growing up, too bad Satsuki lost, but hey, at least that shit of Aya didn't win.

>forgot about miya and kozue
>kept going in circles till jump gave her the axe
>only picked nishino due to fan pressure but actually wanted aya to win

author would win best hack if not for seo

super bullshit

Mah nig.

Still mad.

I don't remember a thing about it except that the main girl had strawberry panties, but I'll always like it for being one of my first harem anime.

I have this image saved on my pc with this filename to always remind me.

That's personal taste, a rule applied to all harem series. As for growth, it wasn't substantial, just general time skip foolery after MC struggling to maintain status quo with all girls cause he isn't honest with himself.

Final decision out of left field, not enough choice by MC like all bad harems honestly.

Great characters though, besides the MC.

Seo is kinda predictable in outlines, he doesnt make harems since anyone with a brain could see how it will end, even Fuuka were even after killing Fuuka by means of Japanese Truck he still ended bring up Fuuka Mk II down to the name.

Kimi just dragged well beyond the welcome, the only bullshit is of dumbfuck shippers that deluded themselves thinking a character introduced 9 volumes in, AFTER the first main arc of the series would have any chance at winning.

Ichigo 100% is just the author going for a ending and then allow popular vote to dictate the ending, thats the bad ... Seo is simply predictable were even after doing something incredible stupid ends up doing something even more stupid because he is predictable.

>Final decision out of left field
No, not really. Nishino was his on again off again girlfriend already.

He never dated anyone else.

Sacchin best Ichigo

>then allow popular vote to dictate the ending

No, she went with the ending that made sense because the main girl barely interacted with the MC.

Delusional Nishinofag.

Best girl won. If only Nisekoi followed in its footsteps.

To be 100% honest, I'm struggling to finish it. Manaka is an indecisive cunt who never really has to work out any of his issues. If something is going bad with one girl, he suddenly becomes all about another girl. Satsuki isn't the best girl and seeing as some of you guys have already said she doesn't need win,
I might as well not finish it.

I like the art and the girls are cute. The only reason I started reading it was because Ane Doki was dope and I thought it would be more of that, nope.