youtu.be/1Z8OL0NUU0A

Milo has decent muscles in that pic

>Milo has decent muscles in that pic
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cory could rape everyone in the picture within 60s

>Milo has decent muscles in that pic
>flag

lmfaaaoooo

It's clealy muscles and not fat. To get to that size you have to have decent strength. If you'd ever been to the gym you'd knew.
Go ahead. Post pic of your muscles or forever stay silent on the matter.

political activism is soyboy tier whatever you support

>soyboy
It's already annoying and reeks of fat boomers and plebbit. Fuck off, imbeciles.

It's clearly soyboy skinny fat, you fucking faggot. Have you not seen muscles in your life? Where's the definition? Where's the actual fucking bicep or deltoid? I can't believe the level of faggot you have unlocked.

It's both there. I didn't claim he was bodybuilder tier I said decent strength which he clearly has from that pic. That's why I asked whether you ever been to a gym because people who haven't have delusions about muscles.

You got me. I fell for it. Well played Achmed.

he's right
if you faggots arent lifting then your just deadweight on our side.

>Our side

Somebody should tell him who The Golden One and David Duke are, even if they’re not alt right

>he doesn't bulk year round

Milk drinkers BTFO

But the guy in the video looks like a total fag. His roids are counter acting all the soy he shoots up his shitter. Fact.

Cory McCarthy gives me cancer

So I shouldn't put my soy up my ass?

Soyboy is an outsider, astroturfed meme. There’s actually evidence that phytoestrogens might be good for humans. Plus the fat retards using the term take in tons of xenoestrogens daily without even knowing it.

No, dont do it!

you tell them. anita be kicking ass. yeahhh!

I'll have to stop tomorrow then.

Agreed. It's over.

this sure is reaching and tryhard and ultimately a fail

Msm appointed
(((Leaders)))

Faggot works better
And it destroys pc culture
And offends faggots

Soyface.