Long riders!

This anime is really really fucked up

Thanks daiz

Other urls found in this thread:

wiggle.co.uk/fibre-flare/?dest=1&curr=gbp&utm_source=google&utm_term=Manufacturer&utm_campaign=UK_M_Fibre Flare_Head Terms_E&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=mkwid|sEuuRZSc9_dc|pcrid|98190384436|pkw|fibre flare|pmt|e|prd|
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting bullied even by "professional" subbers
At least the new episode just came out.
>[HorribleSubs] Long Riders! - 05 [720p].mkv

I guess it's already been two weeks. Maybe I'll go for a ride tomorrow.

Production delays, simulcast delays, translation delays.
Is this show cursed?

Just Actas things.

I want to fuck and impregnate little blonde twin tails.

I'm hoping this show is cursed, that way there will be plenty of good karma for next season's Minami Kamakura and YowaPeda S3.

How many miles did you ride today while waiting for subs? Cold here, but I got out for a quick 25 this afternoon.

What's this on her seatstay?

There's a new cowtits in town

DRCE or ORCE

I've been too scared to ride ever since a trump supporter tried to kill me after election day desu

>Missing goggles

No, the red thing with black ends.

I thought it was a pump at first but she has one next to her bottle cage. It's red like a light but she already has a light.

>anime about /n/iggers

I refuse to share the road

could it be some kind of low-power light available in Japan?

I still think it's a frame pump, and the animators forget about the other mini-pump by the bottle cage, or the thing by the bottlecage is supposed to be her CO2 inflator.

>doesn't know what a seatstay is

Cyclists have been the niggers of the road for decades though, Trump's victory doesn't change that, it just makes the hatred that already existed more publicly acceptable. Don't let it stop you.

Found it, it's an extra light. Cyclops Fibre Flare.

I'd pay her double for this outfit too.

This feels wrong.

>cleavage
NANII

her restaurant was a bar?

I fixed her

>they had to take a week off because everyone fapped themselves to exhaustion

>those butts

Best episode.

Thank god Mio 3.0 isn't a pussy and doesn't wear those skirts.

wew

>flat ami butt

Finally I can have my biweekly Hinako fap.

>table is going into her stomach

HELP AOI
I'VE TURNED INTO BAD CGI

Apparently, she rides her bike to and from Keijo matches.

The animators are dying working on the show. Forgive them.

puffy

only reason I'm watching this shitty show.

That only shows how hungry she is.

>Blonde for once best girl

Why do people who drive cars hate bikers?

wait wait wait how shitty are these bikes if one pothole results in a flat tire then she bursts 2 replacementinnertubes in a row? alpaca jew got her good.

Pinch flats

I knew someone would do this

The repair kit is obstructing her backlight. And it was installed before she supposedly bought it.

What is Aoi's face trying to convey here?

had to google this since i go over potholes constantly on a shitheap walmart bike and ive never had a flat that wasnt form a nail or something. seems like its a roadbike tire thing that effects unde inflated tires. fucking paca sold her a bike with no pedals and the tires setup wrong for maximum profit.

Hinako is the best.

>male cyclists
Dropped

>fucking paca sold her a bike with no pedals and the tires setup wrong for maximum profit.
Is the show showing all that shit on purpose so nobody gets lured into buying a bike?

Why didn't Ami take her sister along for a change now that she has two bikes?

Not necessarily, you can get a very minor puncture and the tube will start deflating - if you don't notice and hit a big bump with that partially deflated tube you'll get a pinch flat.

>blaming LBS for flat tires on a new bike
To be fair, you're not the only chucklehead to do this.

Where are her university courses? She seems to have a lot of time between her shifts.

>I took delivery today
>no kidding?
>we're passing
>chowhound
>you eat with such joy

I sure am glad that Daisuki always takes their time to make sure their translations are the highest quality possible.

this show is so boring

When this series getting worse than QUALITY Code?

Anti-Ui.

This. Made me feel very insecure.

>>I took delivery today
This is correct though. Layaways aren't common in America anymore though.

Never, because ACTAS will spend twice as much time on it to keep it just a step above that level.

wow the guys are the same guy with different color helmets

Because they slow you down from 30+ MPH to 10 MPH and if you hit them the jury will always rule against you, even if it was the biker doing something stupid.

Pffft, if anything hitting them on a bike is the perfect crime because the jury always sympathizes with drivers. slaponthewrist and paltry fines for murdercages

How do I live with the knowledge that I'll never see this face after playing with my phone?

Make her face your wallpaper do you can imagine it.

I've had a few bicyclists pull right into the road in front of my on my motorcycle. Luckily you have more room to move in the lane if it isn't too close.

Am I the only one who legitimately loves the show? I'm browsing both Sup Forums and /n/ threads and the consensus seems to be either "meh" or "i don't like it"

I'm disappointed with the delays and all, but I noticed myself smiling during the whole show. I can relate to Ami, I started riding a foldable years ago and eventually got a road bike and I love how it feels to ride.

Don't worry user, I love it too. Even all the QUALITY and CGI that most people seem to dislike, for me they're just things that look cute.

I do too. Fuck Actas for making me wait.

I like it but it has some flaws. I'd pick this over yowapeda any day though

I really enjoy it. The characters are cute and I like how they keep the focus on the bikes.

It's just a shame that everything around that has been horrible mismanaged.

God this CG is seriously disgusting. This show can't die soon enough.

You think she gets paid on commission?

the VAs made it for me. Perfect cast even if it's just Sakura3521.0 and Mio6584.69

Don't listen to them user. I really enjoy it too it's very comfy to watch

One of these -- wiggle.co.uk/fibre-flare/?dest=1&curr=gbp&utm_source=google&utm_term=Manufacturer&utm_campaign=UK_M_Fibre Flare_Head Terms_E&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=mkwid|sEuuRZSc9_dc|pcrid|98190384436|pkw|fibre flare|pmt|e|prd|

>dem vagina bones

goddamn, Saki. Id like to take you for a ride.

I really like it, despite its undeniable flaws.

All right, let's give it a try.

What's the longest ride this girl can ride? 7in? 10in?

Without dying ofcourse

Now something just hurts.

O lawd

She knows

How can this bikeslut be so cute? Is it the power of Nao?

What's with all the delays?
Will they be able to continue to air into next season, won't the timeslot be taken by a good show?

I bike a lot so I can relate to a lot of things in the show. It's sort of like watching someone else discover something you really like.

Why is everyone so nice in this anime?

I do 13 daily. record still 100 on 1 day

some have excuse. some are get mad I make fun of em when they are stuck on traffic jams while I swim around cars.

Patching is for poor people, Replace a Tire Master Race

she runs the circus

>they actually changed almost half of the OP
Those madmen actually did it. Who gives a fuck your show alrady got delayed twice, better animate new scenes for OP.

I recently saw a girl riding with these "bike skirts" that hide the ASS.
I don't like it. How the fuck has this started to be a trend?

Girls shouldn't ride anyway.

It's devastating how empty her room is. I guess she had to sell everything for her new hobby.

I'm actually considering getting one, it could save me from all the unsolicited booty grabs (I'm male).

betafag

Sexual exploitation of your daughter isn't nice.

>t. Hinako

Cycling is expensive man.

I want Aoi to ride on my face.

>Even innocent looking girl became slut
Sasuga

Don't pretend you don't like it, you whore