UN: "30 billion could end world hunger forever, thats not even 1% of your yearly GDP, US and Europe!"

>UN: "30 billion could end world hunger forever, thats not even 1% of your yearly GDP, US and Europe!"

>US, Europe: "Nah lets rather spend hundreds times that money on war, technology and space travel."

You will STILL deny the existance of white privilege.

Dear fellow white people...

...its our fault that there is still hunger in the world. So lets stop being so ignorant and selfish and fix it.

Other urls found in this thread:

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/DataQuery/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwju5a_M8sjXAhULziYKHSC5B3cQtwIILjAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TK2OmTkSQ&usg=AOvVaw0MnA8C5GJqKiOmROBtpKQ_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saged.

Sage

If you feed them you multiply that starving child exponentially. Why this thread again? Mods. Please ban this from posting this same thread repeatedly.

Rock Star reminds you that bling is a black thing

>starving people
>wHyTs fault
>Halp me WhyT pipo

The state of bongs...

the chinese have 30 billion maybe petition them instead of ebil WhyT PipO

Where's that Japanese comic where someone feeds a few starving nigglets, then they grow-up and there's a dozen starving nigglets?

We already give 1% of our GDP in foreign aid.

Hint: It hasn't worked. It only made things worse. Africa doesn't need aid. It needs competition to flourish.

Africa has a GDP of $1.5 trillion. if $30 billion could end world hunger that is 2 percent of its GDP.

>2 unaccountable lazy nigs fuck
>ensuing nig baby starves to death
>white people's fault

seems legit

>Dear fellow white people...

Too obvious.

When world hunger becomes as rad as war, tech, and space, then I'll care.
Also no handouts. Fuck outta here with that.

Shut up idiot. We don't do it because obviously the short-term gains and outweighed by the long-term costs.

>forever

You what m8? Nothing lasts forever. What happens when that aid runs out? Will we be forced to give the same amount or more? Long story short you're a fool.

This is the argument that redpilled me when I was a 15 year old.

Think it through: you deliver them not just food, but the technology and methods to make food for themselves. 20 years later you come back and they destroyed it, but still kept having more kids with the free food you gave them.

And we're supposed to stop living our lives and donate all gains to them because of this.

Really. Think it through.

why is it the responsibility of white people to feed others? why do those same others who can't feed themselves reproduce having 20 children who they can't feed making the problem that much worse.

why shouldn't the problem just sort itself out and why should people on the other side of the planet become apparently responsible for said people.

makes zero sense. I don't know you and you're from the other side of the planet. I'm broke. justify why I should pay for you to live off my non existent money. if you can do that maybe I'll take you seriously.

if you can't explain why jobless me should pay for your rent, food, bills etc how could you possibly convince me that some random race should pay for the worlds most irresponsible people on the face of the earth.

I agree, we should send them fast flying metal pieces. That will end their suffering.

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh

There's a story where someone go there and taught Africans how to use a pump. A young girl there learned it.

A year later the pump got scrapped and sold and the girl got executed for being a witch.

how expensive would starving them be?

China has a GDP of 11.2 Trillion 30 billion is less than 0.3% You will STILL deny the existance of Chinese privilege.

Go stick your hand out at them

1- There is nothing "fellow" about you and true white people, you disgusting cuck.

2- Shaming people into giving charity for niggers who will just waste whatever charity they do get is an awful method of shekel begging

Best way to solve problem with starvation would be limiting population growth.

Not our responsibility.

30 billion now they will need 60 billion soon after then 100 billion then 200 billion.. why can't they stop having babies they can't support cuz there fucking idiots

We cured world hunger decades ago. The reason why there are still starving children is because people in the third world have a dozen children. If we gave $30 billion to "end" world hunger. All that would happen is that the African population would double in 40 years and we would be back to the same thing. The only solution to world hunger is a one child policy for nations that have an average IQ less than 95.

>what is zimbabwe

exactly what happened except they tossed the white farmers out then turned the breadbasket of africa into a famine situation

Feed me.
I'm pregnant.

what is vicious cycle

Anyone who in 2017 legitimately believes that Third World hunger could be solved by throwing money at it is either criminally misinformed or deliberately trying to sabotage the planet. Prove me wrong.
>Pro tip: you can't

But it's just a clump of cells, commies.

>be cuckold
>send 30 million to the nog containment continent to stop nogs from starving, visions of well fed KANGS building their pyramid farms now that hunger isn't opressing them anymore dance through your brain floating crainal fluid that is mostly arab/somali semen.
>Be absolutely befuddled when all the nogs did is have kids until their starving again.
>"You Hitlers it only costs $90 million shekles to end world hunger"

rinse and repeat as desired

Completely aside from Christianity, we let the altruism which seems to be unique to our people run wild. It is wonderful that we care about one another, that more than in any other race there are among us individuals who really do feel the pain of others. It is wonderful that many of us want to preserve the rain forests of South America and the great wild beasts of Africa for their own sake. Whenever one of these United Nations commissions is organized to protect some part of our natural environment on this planet, I have a strong suspicion that all of the non-White members on the commission are there strictly for window dressing and for the stipend they receive for lending their non-White faces to the commission. Certainly, were it not for specifically White sensibilities, there would be no one combating the fur trade or trying to save the whales or the redwoods or anything else.

All of that is wonderful, but it is not wonderful that so many of us who are able to feel the pain of others do not seem to have the farsighted understanding which should go along with that empathy. We seem to have achieved that understanding when it comes to things such as forest and wildlife management. We understand that it often is good to permit Nature to take its course in the case of forest fires, or in maintaining the natural balance between predator and prey, and so on. But we need to apply the same considerations to the non-White races. We never should have permitted medical intervention in the non-White world. We should not be trying now to halt the spread of AIDS in Africa. We should not even consider famine relief for Ethiopia. We should not interfere in the mutual genocide between Hutus and Tutsis. Unless we temper our altruism with intelligence — and especially, unless we limit it to our own race — it will destroy us rather than help us achieve a higher civilization and a higher grade of humanity on this planet.

Yeah sure, we could. But you keep being a bitch about it so I don't care to help.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

Of course, this whole discussion is academic at this point. The masculine altruists are outgunned now by those who, for one reason or another, oppose the imposition of any discipline. Certainly, many more White people, and not just in New York, will die from West Nile encephalitis, from drug-resistant strains of tuberculosis, and from a hundred other exotic diseases which the shortsighted, feminine altruists have inflicted on us. Instead of banning the carriers of these diseases from our continent, we will continue wringing our hands over the fact that so many Africans are dying from AIDS, and we’ll continue trying to find a cure. And many, many more of our people, like the National Alliance medical worker in Phoenix will come to hate their jobs, hate the neighborhoods in which they live, hate the schools they attend.

I have mentioned some of the historical causes of our problem: causes for which we ourselves are largely to blame. But there also are more recent causes. Within ourselves we have both regressive and progressive tendencies — both softheaded, feminine tendencies and hardheaded, masculine tendencies. Sometimes the softheaded tendencies prevail, and sometimes the hardheaded tendencies. And as I indicated earlier, sometimes we simply drift without guidance or policy.

We wuz aliens n shiet

Yes, it's our fault that they can't grow enough food to feed themselves (or even understand the concept of growing food for more than one year) and we force them to have more children than they could possibly support.

For every starving child you feed, you create 4 more starving children in its place. You're not solving the problem, you're only passing it on to the next generation. And when you feed that next generation, you get 4 more starving children for each one of them. Eventually you'd be spending your entire GDP on feeding starving Afrcans who can't provide for themselves or you'd be leaving billions to die from starvation.

Who knows, maybe Europe would start taking in some of the starving people to continue their process of culturally enriching themselves.

>exactly what happened except they tossed the white farmers out then turned the breadbasket of africa into a famine situation

That wasn't only thing they did, what followed was even funnier. Basically they split the farms with landless niggers and naturally giving best parts of farms to local party elite, including things like pumps for irrigation systems. Then party elite sold pumps and piping as fucking scrap metal.

dude they literally lost the evolution games and we are keeping them alive because of liberalism. desu it would be more beneficial not to help them at all and let nature take its course

Give a man a fish.......

sage....negroes are cancer....we do not need more of them

If the people are too stupid to leave a barren land and find a source of food and water, nature suggests they should die. Rightfully so.

It is not the duty of people to take care of what is incapable of taking care of itself.

>yearly GDP = Wealth
stop being autistic
GDP is a measure of activity
if you start with 10, give 10 to someone else for something and then sell something to someone for 10, the GDP increases by 20 eventhough the amount of money in the system has stayed the same

The trouble with "ending world hunger" is that people just get hungry again.

Look at Africa, which already lacks the ability to feed itself properly: every new generation increases the food demand from unsustainable, to more unsustainable. It delays any real solutions, and only makes the day when Africans have to confront the problem even worse.

It's retarded, and it does more harm than good, but people don't care because they want to feel good virtue signal about help le poor countries.

Just leave poor countries the fuck alone, so they can learn how to sustain themselves. That's what they really need. We're not your pets, fuck off.

Please don't feed the birds.

t. Soyboy cuck

>Dear fellow white people...
>Kill Jews

ending world hunger would create more war

Why can't Africans use their Space Kangz skills to feed themselves?

Life is about surviving, being strong and being on top.

If these nigger fuckers can' t fix their own shit, there is no place for them in a modern world.

>30 billion could end world hunger forever

True but think of the outcome in terms of ever increasing world population. You can't keep feeding the world with no repercussions. There's going to come a time where the system will just break and if you think world hunger is bad now just wait.

it only costs that much if theose dumb fucking niggers dont kill you and break or steal your stuff because they think its witch craft because theyre fucking retarded

Well when you provide people with enough food they don't have to struggle for it they have children until there is not enough food again. All "solving world hunger" does is inflate populations that can't maintain their own numbers through their own agriculture.

Okay so we give $30 billion to Africans so they can reproduce even faster. Sounds like a good idea right???????

Fuck that ugly nigger baby

The current food supplies sent to Africa would be enough if they didn't multiply like rabbits with every shipment.

The more food we send, the more starving children we have to help. It's sad really.

For the sake of reducing future suffering we should stop sending any food now.

its mostley because they hqad enough food but kept breeding creating a bigger need for food making it a cycle
also fuck off jew

>Be African
>live in hut
>Hunt for food, dont know how to far
>have 20 kids because they all die from horrible diseases or starve to death
>White man comes
>builds building
>makes farms
>brings culture, medical advances, technology
>kids start living longer
>food available
>work for white man
>see white men get rich
>get jealous
>throw them all out, slaughter them
>go back to living in mud huts
>hunting again
>children dying from starvation and disease
>die from plague
>relatives dig me up to play with my body

How much money the UN spend in lazy burocrats per year?

DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER?

They can't though that's the whole point, only whites are privileged with working brain cells.

2 out 3 world richest countries are Asian. So send your requests to them, cuck.

I don't care enough about people in Africa to donate a single cent, apart from the Boers.

If it costs so little, why don't those 3rd world countries put in the work themselves?

First off, that money is spent on protecting your dumbass. Second, some failing nation in the middle of nowhere is none of their business. It's not some stranger's job to feed you. Tertiary, the U.S. and parts of Europe are A PART of the UN, and I doubt that China is reprimanding western powers for not helping Tanzania or some shit. Finally, the U.S. just had a BLACK PRESIDENT. For eight years. So don't give me that "white privilege" bullshit.

Fuck off nigger. I can't wait for the day when whitey finally cuts off aid entirely to subhuman shitskins. The problem of overpopulation will be resolved rather quickly once you all start dropping like flies. You don't deserve our help, and we have no obligation to help you in the first place. Learn to take of yourselves.
1/3

2/3

You dumbass, they should not have had children if they can't feed them. 30 billion, then in 20 years the post will be 300 billion could solve world hunger. They breed like dogs without anythought to where they will get food and accomodation. Fuck em, they got to die.

All the money will do is subsidize 3rd world "people" to have more kids, thus requiring more aid.

3/3

Let em figure out how to society. End world hunger.

Do they fucking have to save them
why do the whites have to end the world hunger why not asians or someone else
just because they colonized them. why aren't blacks trying to save themselves

>People only need to eat once

UNICEF alone gets $5 billion per year to feed the niggers. Africa doesn't need anymore unaccountable (((charity))).

sounds like bullshit but i want to believe it

why dat nigga look 30?

>Just leave poor countries the fuck alone, so they can learn how to sustain themselves.
Development aid should be limited to education and that should be done at site. Africans who come to rich countries to study tend to stay in rich countries, if their visa requires them to return to home country, they visit home and get to another better off country.

Not feeding them will end world hunger and it is free

Best post.

>You will STILL deny the existance of white privilege
>LE 56% face
Pick one

Black people will ALWAYS out breed their food supplies... Always have, always will... Read the Atra Hasis...

This is seriously retarded shit. The worst shitholes on the planet breed like crazy BECAUSE west tries its best to not let them starve to death. Guess what, the more food you send there - the more children will eventually be starving.

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/DataQuery/

Thanks M8.

hunger only exists where dictators and shit steal food and deny shipments as a way of controlling the population. doesn't matter how much money or food you send down there, the tyrants take it and destroy it or the people end up warring over it.

lol! True

/thread

anti-white sentiment after the 1960s/70s is pathetic and not worthy of any sympathy. Successful ethnic minorities have not played into some white world and kissed ass, they just grew the fuck up and acted like normal people.

By now it is not the west's that fault these third-world shitholes still can't sort themselves out. Maybe it's better the kids die so they dont have to live such a horrible life save migration. Though my sympathy is higher for them than for the Middle East, I must admit. They have had no 'oppression', they're just stupid and archaic.

I ain't paying shit I bet if that baby does not die from hunger I'll die from stupid shit Africans do to each other.
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwju5a_M8sjXAhULziYKHSC5B3cQtwIILjAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TK2OmTkSQ&usg=AOvVaw0MnA8C5GJqKiOmROBtpKQ_

Oh, so now you want to invoke White Man's Burden? Is that part of our Original Sin of Privilege, or is this demand for Victorian values motivated by the massive shortfall in donations to African charities since the extent of their involvement in "Open Borders For All" illegal human trafficking was revealled?

Feed The World with your own money m8. For real, you'll feel better about your misguided sense of guilt and ironically your sense of superiority over the dumb niggers who can't farm the most fertile region of the globe.

The world needs less poor shitskins, not more.

Let them die.

>Be African
>Live on the most lush and resource filled continent
>Starve without the rest of world brining you food

Ok? Africa has enough money to end world hunger, but you're not trying to tell them to do it.

That is black privilege.
White privilege doesn't exist, since whites are the only people in the world who work. Therefore are the oppressed.

>if everyone has a million dollars, no one has anything
Relativity, by Einstein
>if no one has anything, no power structure can exist
In a finite world, a delta must be maintained or entropy will result
>shit must roll downhill or it will rise to head height, drowning all
Chaos capitalism is =/= egalitarian economics -- only wholesale system reboot can fix the mess
>6B population projected for the Africas by the year 2100 - lit. Rise of the Planet of the Apes (*meme related: C.I.A.-orchestrated, Paedowood subliminal conditioning of the masses through "entertainment")
We are all already dead.
>if you fill a pristine lake with effluent, it will not be long before the lake itself is indiscernible from that which pollutes it
Actioni contrariam semper et aequalem esse reactionem.
>the more you feed, the longer they live, the larger the burden -- exponentiality™
Common Core
>there is no "good" or "evil" -- all things are relative human constructs, influenced by perspective and, thus, bias
Caedite eos, novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

funny thing is, it is our fault world hunger exists because we give them so many free handouts they are incapable of building their own infrastructure, creating their own doctors, and starting their own companies etc, meanwhile local farmers cant compete with free food. Paying for all of their living conditions is exactly what the elite want to keep them dependent on handouts, what the fuck do you think people like the Rockefellers have been doing??

UNASHAMËD.com

The U.S. doesn't even give a shit about U.S. hunger for the homeless. Why the fuck would they even begin to give a shit about the world?

>Spend $30 billion on starving niggers in 2017
>Niggers breed out of control as always
>In 2018 they ask for $60 billion

/thread